THE BROWNS BOARD

A tragedy ringer?

Westside Steve

LOL, TOTAL hoax. 

The kid is a confirmed student.  His friends were killed. 

YouTube eventually removed the video, but not before it had been viewed more than 200,000 times and reached No. 1 on the company’s trending page, where the most popular videos at any moment are on view.

The company said in a statement that its system “misclassified” the video because it “contained footage from an authoritative news source.”

“This video should never have appeared in Trending."

“As soon as we became aware of the video, we removed it from Trending and from YouTube for violating our policies,” the YouTube spokesperson confirmed. “We are working to improve our systems moving forward.”

22 minutes ago, Sober Poet said:

LOL, TOTAL hoax. 

The kid is a confirmed student.  His friends were killed. 

Never said the kid was not a student. I said that the CNN producer gave him his lines and coached him through his speech. 

And CNN or somebody on the left wrote and produced his rant at the end of the piece.

WSS

yep, he's a student, but he's an activist wanting to be famous punk.

He'll be on the usual lefty msm shows. ellen, ooprah, he'll make a living for a while of being

a smart mouth hack for the dems. Then he'll get a gig on the bachelor show.

18 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Never said the kid was not a student. I said that the CNN producer gave him his lines and coached him through his speech. 

And CNN or somebody on the left wrote and produced his rant at the end of the piece.

WSS

You missed the point....

The original YouTube post claimed he was an actor...then it had to be removed from "trending" by YouTube...

Cuz it's fake news....

23 minutes ago, Sober Poet said:

You missed the point....

The original YouTube post claimed he was an actor...then it had to be removed from "trending" by YouTube...

Cuz it's fake news....

No, the point is also - the kid is disingenuous. He's a fake "victim". He's acting. He was acting in the lifeguard scene,

and  he's acting outraged toward Trump and the NRA for whatever reasons - it's popular and he sees michael moore etc making a living in the media being leftist hater. Instead of doing something stupid to get on "America's Got Talent"...he is being stupid to get into leftwing msm money making. and fame.

Yea, I covered this a few days ago.

There was a fake Yearbook pic of him floating around this morning, just be aware if you see it that's it fake.

I believe he has some "outtake" videos too - may be on the page with the last link I posted were he forgets his lines.

To top things off, his Dad is in the FBI.

Not Kosher.

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Yea, I covered this a few days ago.

There was a fake Yearbook pic of him floating around this morning, just be aware if you see it that's it fake.

I believe he has some "outtake" videos too - may be on the page with the last link I posted were he forgets his lines.

To top things off, his Dad is in the FBI.

Not Kosher.

Is this the one?

7D8A817D-C525-401A-A74D-0C907B13F7D6.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Is this the one?

7D8A817D-C525-401A-A74D-0C907B13F7D6.jpeg

Yeah, that's fake.

There's a video where someone shows the Florida School Yearbook for this year and they open it up to this exact page.

I initially fell for it too, then saw the video.

I'll post it if I stumble across it again - always lose track of stuff anymore (there's so much).

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You're the guy with a 17 page thread on posts you found on 4chan.... right?

Have explained this several times.

That's where Q is (actually 8chan now).

Not where I initially ran across them (not a xChan person), but that's where their info is - it is what it is.

That's only a part of what's covered in that thread, most of it is News based which MSM if afraid to cover.

Anyone paying attention to what is actually going on can see things are shifting, big things are coming, Gitmo expansion is almost done (13k capacity), over 13k Sealed Indictments (may be over 15k by now) - the list goes on.

When SHTF, don't say you weren't alerted - at least the backstory will be in that thread (which is one of the main purposes).

but it is all unrelated. means nothing. just a colossal bunch of stuff that one or two subjects might be relevant to

any conspiracy you may be trying to relate. It's pointless in it's entirety - I long since quit trying to read any part of it - it's so long my mouse keeps adjusting and scrolling by itself trying to get to the bottom of it.

40 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

but it is all unrelated. means nothing. just a colossal bunch of stuff that one or two subjects might be relevant to

any conspiracy you may be trying to relate. It's pointless in it's entirety - I long since quit trying to read any part of it - it's so long my mouse keeps adjusting and scrolling by itself trying to get to the bottom of it.

So, I guess you didn't see the list I posted last night with over two dozen Scandals / Investigations currently going on, plus maybe a dozen more things coming up.

And that's not even a complete list.

Sorry, when you have that much corruption coming out you're going to have a crazy amount of stories / info related to it.

I don't even post a lot of what I come across.

@DieHardBrownsFan

I might want to wait on things a bit before coming to that conclusion - Chess vs Checkers.

11 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

totally corrupt. We've called CNN the "communist news network" for many years now.

It's a political war they are waging. The globalists pay well.

Archived