THE BROWNS BOARD

Garrett Top Rookie Edge Defender, #12 Overall

Sober Poet

We don't need no stinkin Bradley Chump. We've got the BEAST OGBAH! Guy is a savage. These other teams are lucky Collins was hurt and Garrett and Ogbah too... Last year was an enigma, this year we'll release the hound of war! 

2 hours ago, PoeticG said:

We don't need no stinkin Bradley Chump. We've got the BEAST OGBAH! Guy is a savage. These other teams are lucky Collins was hurt and Garrett and Ogbah too... Last year was an enigma, this year we'll release the hound of war! 

I'm going to genuinely feel bad for you if the Browns don't pick Barkley.

14 minutes ago, JimboJones said:

I'm going to genuinely feel bad for you if the Browns don't pick Barkley.

I won't feel bad.   If they don't draft him, I hope that on the same day they release his other boyfriend Hogan.  Someone who spews this much nonsense about a crappy 3rd string QB and a college RB deserves the disappointment.

8 hours ago, Mark O said:

I won't feel bad.   If they don't draft him, I hope that on the same day they release his other boyfriend Hogan.  Someone who spews this much nonsense about a crappy 3rd string QB and a college RB deserves the disappointment.

Can this man get an "amen"?

If this happens, just know that a guy on the opposite side of Stark County from PoG will be laughing his butt off while he's frantically posting poll after poll asking "On a scale of 1-10 million how many tears did your boy PoG shed today?"

Archived