THE BROWNS BOARD

Why no meetings?

LBC mike

2 hours ago, LBC mike said:

http://walterfootball.com/ProspectMeetings/ByTeam

We only had one college player meetings?  Seems other teams are doing their homework.  Us not so much.

Do you even realize how hard it is to repeat 0-16? A lot of work goes into doing that. Meetings? You want to talk about meetings? Really?:P

each players game tape speaks for it self this time of year.(Rostered, Draftables & All Pending FA's) add in.. 1st the new FO has to know his own teams talent from tape. Next enter T. Haley, What's his game plan with roster pieces? The Draft Board is a scrabble board at this point.Targeting FA's that may fill in lesser talented (4 letter bonus score starting with F ending in K's) from board..FA's come before draft. Looks like the non talented F**K's in FA's may fall at CB's that have made some visits..The 3 Dawg K(n)ight's will be at the Combine with Players Agents of these "hey brute, Carrier my Pads" carriers. Have your #2 Pencil ready but don't expect The Black Knight Dorsey to show any of his true cards..

7 hours ago, LBC mike said:

http://walterfootball.com/ProspectMeetings/ByTeam

We only had one college player meetings?  Seems other teams are doing their homework.  Us not so much.

Did you notice the date on that list? It's from January 30th. More than two weeks ago. A lot could have changed in the meantime.   

3 hours ago, SD_Tom said:

They called Ghoolie on speaker phone.  Learned everything they thought they knew about football and every player in the draft. 

Meetings are now unnecessary 

They wouldn't dare call me. I would blast them with such a tornado of threats and profanity they would call the cops on me.

However, regarding meetings............one of the characteristics of successful people is that they typically don't spend much time in meetings. Most of the hubub around combines and player meetings is mental masturbation. A reason to get drunk, and get away from one's spouse. The Browns suck. Meetings are not going to help that.

18 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

They wouldn't dare call me. I would blast them with such a tornado of threats and profanity they would call the cops on me.

However, regarding meetings............one of the characteristics of successful people is that they typically don't spend much time in meetings. Most of the hubub around combines and player meetings is mental masturbation. A reason to get drunk, and get away from one's spouse. The Browns suck. Meetings are not going to help that.

Yea, you might throw threats and profanity on the phone and whine exactly like you do on here. You're a "tough guy". If you were in person with them, you wouldn't say the things TO them you do on here.

But hey, at least you are Ghoolie. The guy who says 2 different things, says you only said one, and when called out for it, CRICKETS. Just like you would be CRICKETS in front of Joe Thomas, John Dorsey, Hue Jackson, Corey Coleman, etc

4 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

Yea, you might throw threats and profanity on the phone and whine exactly like you do on here. You're a "tough guy". If you were in person with them, you wouldn't say the things TO them you do on here.

But hey, at least you are Ghoolie. The guy who says 2 different things, says you only said one, and when called out for it, CRICKETS. Just like you would be CRICKETS in front of Joe Thomas, John Dorsey, Hue Jackson, Corey Coleman, etc

Yeah, in your mind you WISH that was me. But more than a couple dozen people here know me in real life. I don't speak any different'y in public than I do here. I would have no problem telling Joe Thomas to his face he was a wasted pick. I imagine he would laugh and fire something right back at me, but make no mistake, online, in person, there is no man, there has never been a man who has or will cause me any fear. Pro athlete, of street goon. I simply don't give a fukck. Never did, never will.

4 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Yeah, in your mind you WISH that was me. But more than a couple dozen people here know me in real life. I don't speak any different'y in public than I do here. I would have no problem telling Joe Thomas to his face he was a wasted pick. I imagine he would laugh and fire something right back at me, but make no mistake, online, in person, there is no man, there has never been a man who has or will cause me any fear. Pro athlete, of street goon. I simply don't give a fukck. Never did, never will.

If I ever go back to that cesspool called N.O., I know where to go for a backup now Tom.:D

I hate that damn place and my oblivious wife keeps pushing me to return. She's worthless. I've had to rescue her from pickpockets (before they made their obvious moves) both in Paris and Venice. She never even sensed they were there and still thinks I was just being "Vietnam Paranoid" again. Nope-they were eyeing her purse and then a diamond necklace respectively.B)

7 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Well one, I didn't say you would fear them. I would never make that assumption. But you certainly make NO sense. You have said on here in the past, as others who have met you, that you are a good guy in real life, and that "Ghoolie" is a persona. So you obviously do act differently.

I said you wouldn't say that stuff because you wouldn't be that disrespectful. I was giving the real man credit. 

I'll bet that TOM wouldn't say the nasty racist, homophobic things to people that you do on here. 

So no, you aren't the same in real life as you are on here.

But again, that is a good thing. Tom is probably a nice man, and Ghoolie isnt

Archived