THE BROWNS BOARD

Okay kiddies here's your inevitable gun control thread

Westside Steve

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

A crisis actor, for the purpose banning guns, that does a bad job acting, and has made pro 2nd amendment statements

Hard to keep it all straight

Don’t fret, his 15 minutes of fame is almost over.

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes Cal, everything out of govt you don't like is a liberal conspiracy and that blog you linked to proves it. Got it.

no, woodpecker, you are conveniently wrong again. Why keep thriving on valley girl fake bitching?

31 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I don't fault the kid. If someone almost drowns, sometimes they get a fear of water. The kid went through a traumatic event. I don't agree with his stance at all but I don't think he is some piece of garbage for feeling the way he does. 

And if he discovers an easy way to pimp his bid for a TV journalist slot, all the better. ;)

WSS

27 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And if he discovers an easy way to pimp his bid for a TV journalist slot, all the better. ;)

WSS

What some adults choose to do to exploit the situation and make him to be their champion is up to them. I just get the kid's reaction. Don't agree with his stance but I get why he is worked up.

bs. meanwhile:

I'm waiting for the NRA bitchers to come out and say they want a ban on

BACKPACKS, and they want their backpacks INSPECTED before they enter the school. After all, we just HAVE TO DO SOMETHING.

How about something that would actually WORK and not gain the liberals political points?

Gun-Free-School-Shooting-Armed-Teachers-

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Hogg also stated in a tweet that he refuses to go back to school until some type of gun law(s) are passed.

He sounds like a drama queen.

Again, kid had a bunch of classmates get shot up. I wouldn't call the kid a drama queen for being worked up over wanting gun laws passed. I disagree with him. But I don't fault the kid.

by your "logic" all policemen

should be disarmed. Letting them have guns... "what could go wrong" ?

The cases where US police have faced killing charges - BBC News

www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-30339943

A white South Carolina police officer has been charged with murder after a video of him shooting a black man running away from him became public - months after previous cases of police killings saw no charges against the officer. So when have police faced charges? In 2013, Russell Rios, 19, fled a Wal-mart in Conroe, ...

Dec 9, 2017 - If you have the stomach for it, I want you to watch one of the most outrageous and infuriating videos I've ever seen. It shows the police shooting of Daniel Shaver in Mesa, Arizona. He was crawling on his hands and knees, crying, and begging police not to shoot him. An officer shot him anyway: ...

Murdered Baltimore cop was set to testify in police corruption case ...

abcnews.go.com/US/murdered-baltimore-cop-shot-gun-set-testify-police/story?id...
Nov 23, 2017 - As the investigation into the murder of Baltimore Police Detective Sean Suiter continues, Police Commissioner Kevin Davis revealed during a press conference on Wednesday evening that Suiter was shot with his own gun and he was set to testify in a police corruption case the next day. Suiter, 18-year ...

Nov 20, 2017 - TULSA, Okla. — A white ex-Oklahoma police officer was sentenced Monday to 15 years in prison for the fatal off-duty shooting of his daughter's black...

Dec 13, 2017 - Laney Sweet's husband was shot with an AR-15 rifle bearing the inscription "you're f**ked," court documents state.

1 hour ago, jbluhm86 said:

Yep, the answer for school shootings is for the teachers to definitely be armed. What could go wrong?:

Teacher Fired Gun in Classroom and Barricaded Himself at Georgia High School, Police Say: http://time.com/5179477/dalton-high-school-shooting/

We'll just put toothless ugly Schmuckers from Cintucki in thar.

5 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Again, kid had a bunch of classmates get shot up. I wouldn't call the kid a drama queen for being worked up over wanting gun laws passed. I disagree with him. But I don't fault the kid.

Yeah...you’re right, he looks distraught.

48ADF878-77AF-4F77-868C-F2C47FB4FF4F.png

6 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Yeah...you’re right, he looks distraught.

48ADF878-77AF-4F77-868C-F2C47FB4FF4F.png

What kinda timeline should be set for when the victims of a school shooting should stop crying and frowning anytime a camera is near?

Just trying to set up a standard for that sort of thing. 

I hate how if someone disagrees with anyone now that they must be a bad person. I don’t agree with the kid but I also won’t be bagging on him.

29 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

What kinda timeline should be set for when the victims of a school shooting should stop crying and frowning anytime a camera is near?

Just trying to set up a standard for that sort of thing. 

I hate how if someone disagrees with anyone now that they must be a bad person. I don’t agree with the kid but I also won’t be bagging on him.

I agree that some of those kids have been traumatized, and some deal with it better than others.

However, CNN is parading these naive kids around just to push their anti gun agenda...that pisses me off.

Archived