THE BROWNS BOARD

Okay kiddies here's your inevitable gun control thread

Westside Steve

11 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Out of context (MSM - no surprise).

Here's a question for ya, is the Left now defending "Due Process" ?

Please enlighten us all on how this is out of context; the man literally said "take the guns first, go through due process second"; it's literally there in both print and video.

As for your question, I cannot speak for the left, but as a gun owner myself, I think having due process to prevent infringement of my 2A rights is pretty important.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what is out of context is how Trump talks. He wants to let people know it's aserious problem. Literally, it's really really bad.

Truth is, Trump is saying we want to stop these from happening, and it would help if we just take someone's guns without having to have a trial to throw em in the nuthouse, while they are free to get guns from somewhere. He doesn't want it to be a partisan issue from the WH.

It's absolutely not legal, not possible, so it's just a message not to be taken literally. That's how I see it. Reason, because the left is at "war" with the rest of Real America, and somehow, the msm has made it their mission to be on the left.

The left HATES. The left has been organizing for a more and more dramatic reaction over these shootings, and the first thing they do,is try to go after our 2nd Amendment as nasty as they can.

It's so bad, that Mike Huckabee was named to the board for CMA, the Country Music Association. He resigned about a day later, when some gays and liberals raised hell about his appt to the board. The left is like the nazis now - "you aren't one of us, you starve/die/had better hide and hope we don't find you/we'll ruin your lives any way we can"

The left is really mad they don't own America permanently. It will never end, will get worse.

oh, boy. the Communist News Network. ("yawn")

Scalia referred to "dangerous and unusual".There is nothing unusual about AR-15s. There are millions of them out there.

And, there is nothing more dangerous about an AR-15, than my squirrel .22 semi-auto. It isn't an assault weapon, stupid dumb butt media jackwagons.

If they ever did ban AR-15's, they'd go after ALL semi auto guns. and if they could ban all THOSE, they would watch

one tv show, one time, "The Rifleman", then they would want to ban all lever actions.

The truth is, if some mentally deranged kid locked the doors and glued them shut, then killed all the kids without having any gun...inside the class including himself, not one of these liberals would give a damn about those kids.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

what is out of context is how Trump talks. He wants to let people know it's aserious problem. Literally, it's really really bad.

Truth is, Trump is saying we want to stop these from happening, and it would help if we just take someone's guns without having to have a trial to throw em in the nuthouse, while they are free to get guns from somewhere. He doesn't want it to be a partisan issue from the WH.

It's absolutely not legal, not possible, so it's just a message not to be taken literally. That's how I see it. Reason, because the left is at "war" with the rest of Real America, and somehow, the msm has made it their mission to be on the left.

The left HATES. The left has been organizing for a more and more dramatic reaction over these shootings, and the first thing they do,is try to go after our 2nd Amendment as nasty as they can.

It's so bad, that Mike Huckabee was named to the board for CMA, the Country Music Association. He resigned about a day later, when some gays and liberals raised hell about his appt to the board. The left is like the nazis now - "you aren't one of us, you starve/die/had better hide and hope we don't find you/we'll ruin your lives any way we can"

The left is really mad they don't own America permanently. It will never end, will get worse.

So when Trump says something you don't like. Something you would have made 7 threads about if Obama said thar. It turns out that's not really what Trump means. And it's also the lefts fault.

And to the end of your post, something that we've gone over dozens of times, your religion doesn't give free range to discriminate against gays. And if you do, you'll face backlash. Especially considering that, those with the "gays are sin" views are the minority. A shrinking minority. 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So when Trump says something you don't like. Something you would have made 7 threads about if Obama said thar. It turns out that's not really what Trump means. And it's also the lefts fault.

And to the end of your post, something that we've gone over dozens of times, your religion doesn't give free range to discriminate against gays. And if you do, you'll face backlash. Especially considering that, those with the "gays are sin" views are the minority. A shrinking minority. 

no, obamao DEMONSTRATED that he mean to be a marxist somebietch. Trump hasn't done that - he reached out...a bit too far, sure...to the other side to try to work with them. IT won't work - but I have no fear. And what he SAYS is leverage. What obamao SAYS, is racist, marxist, anti-Real America. Trump has never been that. Quite the opposite.

About Huckabee - how do you figure he discriminated against gays? Because he only believes in REAL MARRIAGE?

Just because religious folks have differing opinions, does not mean they discriminated against anybody at all. That is a fake issue - the real issue is hateful belligerence toward anybody with a differing opinion. The left are like NAZIS - they persecuted the Jews, driving them out of business, out out of town, etc at the beginning. Economically (marxism uses economics as a weapon, just like the left does here), and socially (forcing them out of business, social organizations, and banning them)

**********************************************************************************************

https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10008211

https://www.holocaust.cz/en/history/final-solution/general-2/the-persecution-of-german-jews-after-the-nazi-seizure-of-power/

From the earliest days of the new regime, various decrees relating to Jews started to be issued, limiting their ability to carry out their professions, enter public facilities and so on. Many of these decrees were issued by local authorities, and numerous German communities put up signs forbidding Jews from entering their territory.

One of the chief demands of all anti-Semitic programmes was that Jews should be squeezed out of the economy. On the 1st of April 1933, the Nazi regime announced a boycott of Jewish tradesmen, craftsmen, lawyers and doctors, accompanied by intensive anti-Semitic propaganda that claimed the boycott was merely reciprocation for the hostile attitude of foreign Jews towards the new German regime. Observance of the boycott was supervised and enforced by members of the SA and SS. On the 4th of April, the boycott officially ended, having been deemed to have fulfilled its aim. After the first „revolutionary“ phase of the persecution of Jews and their expulsion from the German economy, the Nazis, fearing economic loss, chose to pursue a more cautious approach, and exercised slightly more restraint in these „spontaneous“ measures against Jews. Still, the process of the economic and social ostracism of Jews never stopped; it was only speeded up or slowed down according to the circumstances.

Woody, your parroted claim that Huckabee discriminates merely be having moral/religious beliefs that run contrary to the

new nazi left  is just an excuse. See the correlation there?

Well that didn't take very long, the Dumbocrats aren’t one to let a crisis go by without capitalizing on it.

Parkland Students Fundraising For Democrats.

Nothing like the Democrats raising money on the bodies of 17 dead innocents.

2FB6B758-1644-463F-96AC-58A7E5B88F8A.jpeg

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Woody, your parroted claim that Huckabee discriminates merely be having moral/religious beliefs that run contrary to the

new nazi left  is just an excuse. See the correlation there?

I don't think you know what a correlation is

Though I did unhide your other post, see a bunch of it in enlarged red text, including something about Nazis, and decided not to read it

50 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Well that didn't take very long, the Dumbocrats aren’t one to let a crisis go by without capitalizing on it.

Parkland Students Fundraising For Democrats.

Nothing like the Democrats raising money on the bodies of 17 dead innocents.

Of course the students are fundraising for the Dems. They want stricter gun laws, and only party is willing to do that, so they'll campaign for that party. Why is that a surprise to you? And that image looked more like getting people to register, not send money, though your email would probably get on a list that asks for money down the road. 

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Image may contain: 1 person, text

I'm pretty sure Trump is the one being mocked all over  the world... but alright. I know a large portion of his base probably only gets news from his twitter or "designated" news sources, so its not like that actual info will get to them anyway.

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Of course the students are fundraising for the Dems. They want stricter gun laws, and only party is willing to do that, so they'll campaign for that party. Why is that a surprise to you? And that image looked more like getting people to register, not send money, though your email would probably get on a list that asks for money down the road. 

And if you think even more gun laws are going to change things...you probably still believe in the tooth fairy.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I don't think you know what a correlation is

Though I did unhide your other post, see a bunch of it in enlarged red text, including something about Nazis, and decided not to read it

then gayblade woodpecker, STFU. And it most certainly is related from one to another. I don't think you know anything.

stricter gun laws is not going to stop these kids from acting out. That is what is a disgrace - using the tragedy

for unwarranted political benefit.

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

And if you think even more gun laws are going to change things...you probably still believe in the tooth fairy.

I think it is much dumber to just throw your hands up and say "Well, clearly nothing will ever work. Oh well".

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

That is what is a disgrace - using the tragedy

for unwarranted political benefit.

Riiiiight.

I'll keep this in mind. Will totally not come back on you. Hell, if I wanted to a quick search through this board...

I think it is much dumber to just throw your hands up and say "Well, clearly nothing will ever work. Oh well".

So what is the saying when you keep doing the same thing over & over and expect different results?

Just now, Canton Dawg said:

So what is the saying when you keep doing the same thing over & over and expect different results?

We haven't done anything

Unless that thing is refusing to study the problem because the NRA bought enough politicians

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

We haven't done anything

Unless that thing is refusing to study the problem because the NRA bought enough politicians

So you’re saying there’s currently no laws out there to deter school massacres?

Just now, Canton Dawg said:

So you’re saying there’s currently no laws out there to deter school massacres?

Right right right. Shootings happen in gun free zones so all future attempts at regulations to limit gun violence are pointless and we shouldn't even try....

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Right right right. Shootings happen in gun free zones so all future attempts at regulations to limit gun violence are pointless and we shouldn't even try....

So isn’t a gun free zone a law?

Didn’t Cruz break that law, along with a few others, including premeditated murder?

Do you really think for a minute he gave 2 fuks about how many laws he broke that day?

We as a society don’t need more laws on the books that these deranged people are just going to ignore.

Things need to change inside the schools, like armed guards and/or teachers.

4 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

So isn’t a gun free zone a law?

Didn’t Cruz break that law, along with a few others, including premeditated murder?

Do you really think for a minute he gave 2 fuks about how many laws he broke that day?

We as a society don’t need more laws on the books that these deranged people are just going to ignore.

Things need to change inside the schools, like armed guards and/or teachers.

YEP. YOU BETCHA.

Archived