THE BROWNS BOARD

Russians charged over US 2016 election tampering

jbluhm86

Did we the taxpayer really need to pay millions of dollars for Mueller to find out about a few Russians using hashtags?

Mueller has been investigating for almost a year, and all he has to show for it is several Russians using hashtags?

Yeah, I’d say that’s a witch hunt.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

okay, then you EXPLAIN obamao and his injustice dept granting her an immediate exception, after her visa

WAS DENIED, just in time to have her meet with Trump jr.. Explain it. Your denial is all wet in Egypt.

My opinion is, helping discredit the Trump campaign was part payment for URANIUM ONE.

You won't talk about URANIUM ONE, so I'm going to keep asking ya.

Just more deflection from the current problem. We have a president unwilling to face the obvious Russian interference in our elections because he is afraid of being seen as an illegitimate president (or worse). His congress gave him the guidance to impose sanctions on the Russians. He won't do it. That is either because he is just a really shitty president or he is completely compromised financially. I lean toward the latter. We're in a war with these bastards in Russia and we have an absentee leader in Florida. 

You just keep sticking with this traitor. There is no other word for him until or unless he starts taking some real leadership in counteracting what they have been doing. If all you can take from today's indictments is just more Sheet about Democrats, then you are a lost cause. Your focus should be on what they did and what they are doing to tear this democracy down and what our CURRENT president is going to do about it or why he has done nothing. Do we have a president or do we have a traitor? That's the question. Nothing else matters.

38 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Just more deflection from the current problem. We have a president unwilling to face the obvious Russian interference in our elections because he is afraid of being seen as an illegitimate president (or worse). His congress gave him the guidance to impose sanctions on the Russians. He won't do it. That is either because he is just a really shitty president or he is completely compromised financially. I lean toward the latter. We're in a war with these bastards in Russia and we have an absentee leader in Florida. 

You just keep sticking with this traitor. There is no other word for him until or unless he starts taking some real leadership in counteracting what they have been doing. If all you can take from today's indictments is just more Sheet about Democrats, then you are a lost cause. Your focus should be on what they did and what they are doing to tear this democracy down and what our CURRENT president is going to do about it or why he has done nothing. Do we have a president or do we have a traitor? That's the question. Nothing else matters.

URANIUM ONE. Explain it, or your post is a deflection.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

"Legal experts say there are legitimate reasons an administration might need to withhold sanctions that it's required by law to implement. It might know something Congress doesn't about how putting these in place could harm national security. And some key Republicans seem to be giving the administration the benefit of the doubt that that's exactly what's going on."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2018/01/30/even-if-trump-is-blatantly-ignoring-the-russia-sanctions-law-theres-not-a-lot-congress-can-do-about-it/

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/16/indictment-reveals-russians-also-organized-anti-trump-rallies-after-election.amp.html&ved=0ahUKEwiJ5aLZvazZAhUBEawKHYBcD3QQiJQBCCYwAA&usg=AOvVaw0Bgb3meB516tjJ9ZrxBEkW&ampcf=1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2018/02/16/russians-staged-pro-trump-anti-clinton-rallies-across-us/amp/

If you believe your government knew nothing about this until Mueller wrote it down you are well schooled in delusion.  Police departments were pressured around the country to let these people brawl like Gangs of New York.  Surely someone knew why they were doing it.  They can't pretend they didn't know when they were controlling the police.  This Russia thing is becoming obvious bullsshitt now.

Seriously ask yourself what is more likely, that the FBI knew nothing about the people staging large violent protests across the country until recently or they are blaming Russia for some of the mess they don't want to admit to?  

We've now gone from hackers to rally organizers on both sides.  I hardly find ignorance an option at this point.  If it happened, they let it happen.

10 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

URANIUM ONE. Explain it, or your post is a deflection.

No cal. She ain't the prez. You have to explain why his "fake news" of Russian interference is no longer his fake news in his tweet. I can explain it. When part of a con is discovered, you quickly move on to the next part of the con, "collusion" is now the new "fake news" and we are asked to ignore the old "Russian interference fake news".

Your problem is you are unable to use your Mr. Spock claim at looking clearly at this fraud. You're so stuck in the past you can't see the forest for the trees. Catch up to who is president, not who might have been. 

And BTW what makes you think that half (or more) of the sheet you throw up on this board is not part of the Russian propaganda disinformation campaign? Pay close attention in the coming months as more and more of your "truths " are unveiled as Russian propaganda factory inventions. Ever think you are part of the unwitting Americans referred to in the indictment? When it's all over in a couple of years you're going to realize what I've known from day one. The Liar in Chief is deeply involved with the Russians. The country bought a con artist.

10 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

No cal. She ain't the prez.

No she wasn’t the Prez, but she was a high ranking government official that benefited financially from a deal with the Russians.

If you can look past that, but continue to rail against Trump your political bias is showing.

17 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

I think you're missing the bigger picture here,

Stuart

Funny you said that.

Everyone's missing the bigger picture. This is nothing new. The practice of countries trying to influence the elections of other countries has been going on for decades reaching its height during the cold war. The U.S. does it, Russia does it, China does it, the UK does it...Obama helped influence the most recent Israeli election, so where's the indictment?

So why is it now a big deal?

Because Trump is president, and you leftists cant handle it. Whatever it takes to delegitimize or to place doubt in the minds of Americans that this duly elected president president was duly elected. That his election was tainted.

This deep state engineered indictment is a sham and the charges won't stick, and that OK because the point is to put something out there, any fuukking thing. So now we have the latest nothingburger with these 16 Russians ...."gee Trump musta done something wrong", to you simpleton Trump hating liberal scumbags.

Wouldn't it be fabulous if Israel decided to indict Obama for his tampering in their elections!!??

Somehow this idea has got to be relayed to Netanyahu. Anyone know have his phone#? lol

26 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

No she wasn’t the Prez, but she was a high ranking government official that benefited financially from a deal with the Russians.

If you can look past that, but continue to rail against Trump your political bias is showing.

Just to address that and get back to the present.

Uranium One merits it's own special counsel as a separate issue. Prosecute all the bastards who've dipped into Russian pockets. 

Now go back to the MOST PRESSING ISSUE: We're in a war with 'em with a president who is paralyzed for whatever the reason.

9 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Funny how the hatred of our great President Trump clouds the eyes of the Progressives to anything negative about crooked Hillary, Obama, etc.

Did my answer above address that well enough? Go after anyone who slept with the bastards for money.

EDIT: Watergate had one major lesson: Follow the money. Apply it to all of them regardless of party affiliation.

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Did my answer above address that well enough? Go after anyone who slept with the bastards for money.

But that doesn't look like it's the goal of the investigation does it? I mean really it's pretty obvious she did. And even though it's pretty vague what the accusations are against the Russians as far as interfering ( which clearly involves both parties) goes has anyone heard a specific charge? 

WSS

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

But that doesn't look like it's the goal of the investigation does it? I mean really it's pretty obvious she did. And even though it's pretty vague what the accusations are against the Russians as far as interfering ( which clearly involves both parties) goes has anyone heard a specific charge? 

WSS

That was not part of the scope of his charge. That is also why I said Uranium One merits it's own special counsel IMO.

But the priority is saving this democracy from the more imminent and present threat of continued Russian operations against us. Only one man can assure that is happening and if he can't do it because of his own involvement, throw him out.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

That was not part of the scope of his charge. That is also why I said Uranium One merits it's own special counsel IMO.

But the priority is saving this democracy from the more imminent and present threat of continued Russian operations against us. Only one man can assure that is happening and if he can't do it because of his own involvement, throw him out.

But if it goes back to pre-election the president was not Donald Trump. By your logic someone else would be responsible and deserving of punishment, right?

WSS

59 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

But if it goes back to pre-election the president was not Donald Trump. By your logic someone else would be responsible and deserving of punishment, right?

WSS

It does not just go back to pre-election. That's the whole point. Only Trump is claiming that now. The best is yet to come. Popcorn goes up in value as this thing unfolds. Folks need to start watching more than Foxnews if you want any inkling of what's about to happen.

EDIT: And the longer Trump goes without punishing the Russians, the more it looks like collusion and obstruction of justice. Eventually I suspect that is where Mueller takes this.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It does not just go back to pre-election. That's the whole point. Only Trump is claiming that now. The best is yet to come. Popcorn goes up in value as this thing unfolds. Folks need to start watching more than Foxnews if you want any inkling of what's about to happen.

EDIT: And the longer Trump goes without punishing the Russians, the more it looks like collusion and obstruction of justice. Eventually I suspect that is where Mueller takes this.

dream on. Three years from now it will be "they are going to get Trump because he won the election yet"

truth, the mueller indictments are proof that the whole Trump collusion thing is a witch hunt fake.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/02/17/new-mueller-indictment-completely-undermines-liberal-trump-russia-collusion-narrative-heres-how

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

dream on. Three years from now it will be "they are going to get Trump because he won the election yet"

truth, the mueller indictments are proof that the whole Trump collusion thing is a witch hunt fake.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/02/17/new-mueller-indictment-completely-undermines-liberal-trump-russia-collusion-narrative-heres-how

Already buying the "switch" I see from Russian interference is a hoax to collusion is a hoax. Exactly what I expected from a Trumpette unable to see his boyfriend clearly. Read the whole damn thing and "dream on".

https://www.yahoo.com/news/read-muellers-full-indictment-13-russians-charged-election-meddling-191048683.html

19 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I guess it’s okay when the U.S. interfered in other countries elections.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-17/former-cia-chief-admits-us-meddling-foreign-elections-their-own-good

It's not okay, it's fantastic.  If a country is able to sway the direction of another to their benefit without war that is great.  The problem is when you are the country being lead around by your nose.  Frightening all the patriots in here not more outraged with one of our main rivals affecting the outcome of our presidential election.  Republican jesus, Reagan, is turning over in his grave.  If this happened in 1982 we may have gone to war, at minimum Republicans would have been losing their schit.

29 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

It's not okay, it's fantastic.  If a country is able to sway the direction of another to their benefit without war that is great.  The problem is when you are the country being lead around by your nose.  Frightening all the patriots in here not more outraged with one of our main rivals affecting the outcome of our presidential election.  Republican jesus, Reagan, is turning over in his grave.  If this happened in 1982 we may have gone to war, at minimum Republicans would have been losing their schit.

They are too busy crabbing backwards with their dear leader. As each new revelation occurs as the Mueller investigation unfolds, expect more backwards crabbing from this indefensible president whose latest tweet aims again at the FBI for spending too much time on Russia and not preventing the shooting. 

https://www.usnews.com/news/top-news/articles/2018-02-18/trump-accuses-fbi-of-spending-too-much-time-on-russia-probe

Benedict Arnold feels better in his grave every day.

Archived