THE BROWNS BOARD

Russians charged over US 2016 election tampering

jbluhm86

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

37 page indictment which specifies in part that they did in fact participate in organizing anti-Hillary, pro-trump interference in the 2016 presidential election. 

And so it begins in earnest now, especially combined with now 3 Americans being turned by the Mueller team.

Popcorn and a chair please.:P

Although the indictment does not suggest collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians, it says the meddling effort may have been aided by "unwitting individuals" associated with the Republican nominee.

Amazing revelation.  This is absolutely the first time this has ever happened, considering we do probes after every single election.

I'm sure there's a logical explanation for all of this. :D

.......isn't that what Nixon said right after "I  am not a crook?". :lol:

I think you're missing the bigger picture here, Tex. The Russians didn't solely target Clinton's campaign, they targeted nearly everyone's campaign, including other candidates in the primaries and even Trump after he won the election. The bigger picture here is that the Russians' aim was to sow discord amongst the general public and to throw our political system into chaos, which they have managed to do extremely well. 

1 minute ago, jbluhm86 said:

I think you're missing the bigger picture here, Tex. The Russians didn't solely target Clinton's campaign, they targeted nearly everyone's campaign, including other candidates in the primaries and even Trump after he won the election. The bigger picture here is that the Russians' aim was to sow discord amongst the general public and to throw our political system into chaos, which they have managed to do extremely well. 

I will wait until I can read the entire indictment. Like i said, popcorn and a chair because there are many months to go and more people to turn. I was here for Watergate and it did not play out overnight. And Nixon was not being gone after for collusion, but for obstruction. Will his role in covering for Don Jr/Kushner on the meeting with the Russians reach that level? We shall see. Kellyanne is one of the unwitting supporters named in this document by the way. Will she eventually turn as the noose tightens? More popcorn please.

13 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

The bigger picture here is that the Russians' aim was to sow discord amongst the general public and to throw our political system into chaos, which they have managed to do extremely well. 

Looks like they won. 

And at the end of the day if Hillary's campaign had not been dirty none of this would have happened.

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Looks like they won. 

And at the end of the day if Hillary's campaign had not been dirty none of this would have happened.

WSS

LOL! How do you know? The Russians were busy churning out false information. You have to at least begin to wonder what it is you or anyone else has bought from these bastards under the guise of "Americans". That's the whole point. So how much of what anyone has bought because it agreed with their own politics have they passed on thinking it was gospel truth?

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! How do you know? The Russians were busy churning out false information. You have to at least begin to wonder what it is you or anyone else has bought from these bastards under the guise of "Americans". That's the whole point. So how much of what anyone has bought because it agreed with their own politics have they passed on thinking it was gospel truth?

Which false information are you talking about? Maybe the child abuse  sex  scheme in the pizza shop? Anything that mattered has been admitted to by the Democrats. Donna Brazile, Wasserman Schultz and Podesta spilled the beans already.

and we all know Hillary destroyed the evidence of the hard drive. If you think some of it is fiction oh, sort of like that dossier Hillary commissioned, let us know.

WSS

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
FollowFollow @realDonaldTrump
More

Russia started their anti-US campaign in 2014, long before I announced that I would run for President. The results of the election were not impacted. The Trump campaign did nothing wrong - no collusion!

12:18 PM - 16 Feb 2018

•  

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

"It would not have been possible for us to take power or use it in the way we have without the radio"-Joseph Goebbels, Reich Minister of Propaganda German 3rd Reich

Just update it to social media/internet today.

that's how heil hitlerobaMao got elected twice. URANIUM ONE was the bribe payoff.

Just now, LogicIsForSquares said:

Russians have the team dynamics of American politics pretty well figured out. Easy to wind up both sides.

Exactly, and this is just the beginning from Russia. Make no mistake, we are at war with Russia right now, albeit a cyber one. And right now, we are losing.

The russians don't favor Trump - they want to favor both - to split America up into discord.

Then they can make major moves overseas and we are tied up in mire and can't stop them.

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Collusion is not illegal.  

From Law.com...... 

collusion

n. where two persons (or business entities through their officers or other employees) enter into a deceitful agreement, usually secret, to defraud and/or gain an unfair advantage over a third party, competitors, consumers or those with whom they are negotiating. Collusion can include secret price or wage fixing, secret rebates, or pretending to be independent of each other when actually conspiring together for their joint ends. It can range from small-town shopkeepers or heirs to a grandma's estate, to gigantic electronics companies or big league baseball team owners.

See also: fraud 

SELECT A WORD:

constructive fraud 
n. when the circumstances show that someone's actions give him/he...
defraud 
v. to use deceit, falsehoods or trickery to obtain money, an obje...
extrinsic fraud 
n. fraudulent acts which keep a person from obtaining information...
fraud 
n. the intentional use of deceit, a trick or some dishonest means...
fraud in the inducement 
n. the use of deceit or trick to cause someone to act to his/her ...
fraudulent conveyance 
n. the transfer (conveyance) of title to real property for the ex...
intrinsic fraud 
n. an intentionally false representation (lie) which is part of t...
statute of frauds 
n. law in every state which requires that certain documents be in...

29 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

From Law.com...... 

collusion

n. where two persons (or business entities through their officers or other employees) enter into a deceitful agreement, usually secret, to defraud and/or gain an unfair advantage over a third party, competitors, consumers or those with whom they are negotiating. Collusion can include secret price or wage fixing, secret rebates, or pretending to be independent of each other when actually conspiring together for their joint ends. It can range from small-town shopkeepers or heirs to a grandma's estate, to gigantic electronics companies or big league baseball team owners.

See also: fraud 

SELECT A WORD:

constructive fraud 
n. when the circumstances show that someone's actions give him/he...
defraud 
v. to use deceit, falsehoods or trickery to obtain money, an obje...
extrinsic fraud 
n. fraudulent acts which keep a person from obtaining information...
fraud 
n. the intentional use of deceit, a trick or some dishonest means...
fraud in the inducement 
n. the use of deceit or trick to cause someone to act to his/her ...
fraudulent conveyance 
n. the transfer (conveyance) of title to real property for the ex...
intrinsic fraud 
n. an intentionally false representation (lie) which is part of t...
statute of frauds 
n. law in every state which requires that certain documents be in...

Your quotes mean nothing.  They have said on TV (the legal beagles) that collusion in an election is not a crime.

Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova described the indictments Friday as "absurd."
"(Thirteen) people intervened in the elections in the US?" she wrote on her Facebook page. "13 against billion-dollar budgets of special services? Against intelligence and counterintelligence, against the latest developments and technologies? ... Absurd? Yes."
"This is modern American political reality," she added in the post.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I will wait until I can read the entire indictment. Like i said, popcorn and a chair because there are many months to go and more people to turn. I was here for Watergate and it did not play out overnight. And Nixon was not being gone after for collusion, but for obstruction. Will his role in covering for Don Jr/Kushner on the meeting with the Russians reach that level? We shall see. Kellyanne is one of the unwitting supporters named in this document by the way. Will she eventually turn as the noose tightens? More popcorn please.

Remember when Obama tried to influence the Israeli election, when is his indictment coming?

the election loss to Trump fake scandal was fixed:

Example:

That russian lawyer? Her visa had run out. You know, that russian lawyer woman who met with Trump Jr? Her name is Natalia Veselnitskaya .  her visa was denied/expired. But the obaMao injustice dept allowed her to come into the country anyways.

Just in time to have that meeting with Trump Jr. ObaMao had to have approved it .Why would he approve it?

The only legit reason was to set up the Trump admin for collusion and disgrace. This is how corrupt our deep state has become, and the dem progressive party is that deep state.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/12/grassley-probing-how-russian-lawyer-got-into-us-after-visa-denial.html

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/14/mystery-solved-timeline-shows-how-russian-lawyer-got-into-us-for-trump-jr-meeting.html

19 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

the election loss to Trump fake scandal was fixed:

Example:

That russian lawyer? Her visa had run out. You know, that russian lawyer woman who met with Trump Jr? Her name is Natalia Veselnitskaya .  her visa was denied/expired. But the obaMao injustice dept allowed her to come into the country anyways.

Just in time to have that meeting with Trump Jr. ObaMao had to have approved it .Why would he approve it?

The only legit reason was to set up the Trump admin for collusion and disgrace. This is how corrupt our deep state has become, and the dem progressive party is that deep state.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/12/grassley-probing-how-russian-lawyer-got-into-us-after-visa-denial.html

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/14/mystery-solved-timeline-shows-how-russian-lawyer-got-into-us-for-trump-jr-meeting.html

You're losing it cal. Now your conspiracy theory is they set up Trump, Jr so he would knowingly collude with Russians? You mean they knew his character was so weak he could do nothing more than be a traitor to his country? Please. It reminds me of a little statue I got for my wife. It was a pregnant woman with a smile on her face with a little sign underneath, "The Devil Made Me Do it!"

okay, then you EXPLAIN obamao and his injustice dept granting her an immediate exception, after her visa

WAS DENIED, just in time to have her meet with Trump jr.. Explain it. Your denial is all wet in Egypt.

My opinion is, helping discredit the Trump campaign was part payment for URANIUM ONE.

You won't talk about URANIUM ONE, so I'm going to keep asking ya.

Archived