calfoxwc

Two MORE woodpecker schools

13 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Blaze --> Cal --> Outrage

Image result for outraged oldman gif

14 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

So you do or don't see a problem with asking 12 year olds how comfortable they are at a gay bar? 

To properly answer that question, he must know the specific privilege of the child being asked that question.

I wouldn't, know.

That doesn't change the fact this is another example of the perpetual outrage machine. The type of outrage that only those damn libs have

9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I wouldn't, know.

That doesn't change the fact this is another example of the perpetual outrage machine. The type of outrage that only those damn libs have

You wouldn't know what?  Whether it's okay to ask a 12 yo about gay bars?  Sexual topics and children do tend to accompany outrage.  Pretty common knowledge.

28 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I wouldn't, know.

Answer the question

Sending some weird questionnaire to 6th graders about how comfortable they are with some sexual type issues?

I wouldn't. I don't think that teacher should have. Seems out of place for the age and for school. Sounds like the teacher went rouge. 

This is all based off of the most likely biased article that may be missing info. There may be something else there, idk.