THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

10 teams interested? Sounds like maybe the writer was talking to JMZ's agent. I call Bovine Excrement.

• 2 weeks later...

http://nypost.com/2017/03/23/johnny-manziel-dines-with-saints-coach-in-potential-nfl-fit/amp/

Do we get anything at all for him?

Knowing our luck he'll be the next Drew Breeze and take the Saints to the Super Bowl.. What a freaking waste that whole experiment was. To think I was actually excited when they picked him..

Good luck and good riddance Johnny Football.

Sorry, misread.. This is only INTEREST that the Saints are showing... Not a done deal

Well, around New Orleans they have Cajuns, which is a variation of Acadians. Acadians are from Canada...which is where JMZ needs to go. Maybe the CFL should put a team in NO, call them the Cajuns....and JMZ can be their QB....as that is where he belongs, the CFL.

Could care less. Breakfast with Peyton at the SB over a month ago & now it is news? Believe he faces a 4 game suspension if picked up by any NFL team. Oh Canada.. is not in NFL. Manhell just got paid off to get the hell out of Cleveland. next? i doubt it. Lack of money can sometimes motivate those that don't have it. Manhell has never been here. yet

Knowing our luck he'll be the next Drew Breeze and take the Saints to the Super Bowl..

Fuck JM and the horse he rode in on....

Listen.....he will NEVER be the next Drew Breeze, simply because Drew Brees was a pro from day one and didnt blow off 2 years of football to get drunk and party(and whack a chick or two too)...so, too late.....Johnny already blew the possibility of being the next Brees.....(OR....name any great QB)....

Still on track to be the next Marinovich tho....

Edit: Also.....I would bet my left testicle that JM never wins a SB.......

Fuck JM and the horse he rode in on....

Listen.....he will NEVER be the next Drew Breeze, simply because Drew Brees was a pro from day one and didnt blow off 2 years of football to get drunk and party(and whack a chick or two too)...so, too late.....Johnny already blew the possibility of being the next Brees.....(OR....name any great QB)....

Still on track to be the next Marinovich tho....

He's probably shopping around because the money is running out.... agree with Gip, he needs to spend a couple years in the CFL first to prove he has his act together.

And to the OP, nope we get nothing for Johnny- he was flat-out released.

Smart move by the aints. Even if they cut him after pre season, People will go to see the Aints pre season just to watch JM. Remember when the Eagles signed Tim Tebow? They had people showing up just to see him, that meant asses in seats and $$$$$ for the team and all for PRE SEASON.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Over diagnosed garbage. Usually the go-to diagnosis if you are a jerk off and your psych doc can't tell you that you are just a jerk off. He probably got a borderline personality designation as well.

And vaccines cause autism and the earth is flat! 

Watching the interview briefly, you could literally see he's in a better place. His complexion and demeanor were just completely different.  I can't say I'm "rooting" for the guy, but I don't wish evil on people either. I hope he keeps it up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

And vaccines cause autism and the earth is flat! 

Watching the interview briefly, you could literally see he's in a better place. His complexion and demeanor were just completely different.  I can't say I'm "rooting" for the guy, but I don't wish evil on people either. I hope he keeps it up.

I worked in psych and corrections for 10 years. Saying that bipolar and borderline are overdiagnosed is not the same as claiming autism is caused by vaccines. Did the subject hit a little close to home?

19 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I worked in psych and corrections for 10 years. Saying that bipolar and borderline are overdiagnosed is not the same as claiming autism is caused by vaccines. Did the subject hit a little close to home?

Bipolar or manic depression as it used to be called is nothing to be messed with, often comes on in the late teens and can explode in the twenties.  I knew one family that it ran in that had multiple suicides over three generations generally but not always at young ages.

ADHD, bipolar, autism and others can be occasionally misdiagnosed until symptoms really are clear enough to be accurately diagnosed aND treated....hopefullyif the patient is still alive.

Get the facts before painting everyone with the same brush and be thankful if you never have to deal with it personally. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1