THE BROWNS BOARD

2 Police murdered in Westerville, OH (suburb of Columbus) guess who did it?

DieHardBrownsFan

Oh, it is?

So rednecks, white trash, Nazis, WBC, etc are all your guys, right?

This "Obama is why we're so divided racially!" cowpoop while we have a thread like this. Come the Shmuck on. The passive racist to overt racism on this board is getting old. And I'm sure you won't see it, and have some snarky comment about me being a liberal or whatever, but it's blatant to anyone that doesn't have their head up their party's butt

It is getting old Woody and it's from you.

I realize you don't understand the meaning of the word racism but from your own stupid statements I take it you mean anything that isn't kissing people's butt because of past transgression. But I also realize it's easier for you to scream racism that it is make any rational point.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

It is getting old Woody and it's from you.

I realize you don't understand the meaning of the word racism but from your own stupid statements I take it you mean anything that isn't kissing people's butt because of past transgression. But I also realize it's easier for you to scream racism that it is make any rational point.

WSS

No, he makes a point.   If you're going to label this madman as some kind of attachment to any political party (black, Obama, etc etc) then the opposite must be true.   

Rational point has been made.  We're just pretty selective about those on this board.      Aaaaaand I'll pop back out for another 2 weeks.  

so, you don't think that the murderer supports the black lives matter movement?

http://www.dispatch.com/news/20180211/man-charged-with-aggravated-murder-in-shooting-of-2-westerville-officers

Smith has a long history of violence, according to court records. Many of the previous charges against him came in Cuyahoga County, where he used to live. He has assault and domestic violence cases dating to 2005 there, and in 2007, he was charged with felonious assault, theft and aggravated menacing. The latter case was eventually dismissed.

In 2008, prosecutors charged Smith with aggravated burglary, burglary and domestic violence. He pleaded to the domestic violence and burglary charges and was sentenced to three years in prison. It wasn’t immediately clear whether he served the entire sentence.

Westerville police officers were familiar with the home where Saturday’s fatal shootings occurred. Records show officers had responded there several times since August, including for domestic violence calls in September and November.

6 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

No, he makes a point.   If you're going to label this madman as some kind of attachment to any political party (black, Obama, etc etc) then the opposite must be true.   

Rational point has been made.  We're just pretty selective about those on this board.      Aaaaaand I'll pop back out for another 2 weeks.  

Then you have uncharacteristically misunderstood my point. My point is that those on the left have a far greater number of lunatics like those who called to berate the dead officers. Not necessarily the actual killers.  Is that any clearer? 

But Kudos on the idea to pop out for another couple weeks since by then your mistake will probably be forgotten.

Ps you quoted my post where you were probably intending to complain about someone else's.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Then you have uncharacteristically misunderstood my point. My point is that those on the left have a far greater number of lunatics like those who called to berate the dead officers. Not necessarily the actual killers.  Is that any clearer? 

But Kudos on the idea to pop out for another couple weeks since by then your mistake will probably be forgotten.

Ps you quoted my post where you were probably intending to complain about someone else's.

WSS

They do?   You've conducted a poll and have those numbers or is this a gut feeling?

Because I could google hundreds of examples of lunacy from idiots on both sides of the aisle here.     Me thinks you're attempting to prove a point that is, at best, highly objective.

Oh and I didn't mis-quote or intend to complain.  You're pretty much the only person on this side of the board not on ignore.  

3 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

They do?   You've conducted a poll and have those numbers or is this a gut feeling?

Because I could google hundreds of examples of lunacy from idiots on both sides of the aisle here.     Me thinks you're attempting to prove a point that is, at best, highly objective.

Oh and I didn't mis-quote or intend to complain.  You're pretty much the only person on this side of the board not on ignore.  

Nope I have conducted no poll whatsoever, I would imagine neither have you.  And I have absolutely no doubt there are right-wing crackpots and my side has to eat that.

What I'm saying is that the bulk of the lunatics are probably on the left as you can observe just in everyday life. When there is a riot whenever a speaker is shouted down and forced from a university, if you were a wagering man would you put your money on left-wingers or tea party demonstrators? When was the last time you saw the clan attack a BLM march with baseball bats? Antigua style? How many Republican senators or congresspersons boycotted any of President Obama's affairs? How many of them have spoken about Obama in the same terms as John Lewis or Maxine Waters or that cowboy hat wearing bitch in Texas of President Trump?

I've never heard a conservative group chant for more dead black officers.

One reason for that, besides my own view that lefties are looney, is that lefties are also usually much younger than conservatives. And young people are more likely to do crazy shitt. I sure did when I was much younger.

I can picture our friend Cal wearing a tricorn hat and chanting perhaps but not overturning cars or smashing windows. 

PS I got that story from a friend of mine in the Sheriff's Department. About the telephone calls. Do you suppose that if the races were reversed that wouldn't be a front-page story?

WSS

15 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Nope I have conducted no poll whatsoever, I would imagine neither have you.  And I have absolutely no doubt there are right-wing crackpots and my side has to eat that.

That is what you're missing.  There is no "side" with people like this.  Not your "side"... not, whatever the Shmuck "side" I'm even on.     Murderers and destructive people are pretty universally denounced save for a few extremist groups.   And yes, I include a few chapters of BLM in that discussion as well.   

Archived