THE BROWNS BOARD

What is the most Brown's could get from a QB hungry team for the top pick?

SissyBoyFloyd

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

The ONLY thing you can guarantee is that when you have sex a woman won't be involved.

Wow, you got me sooooo good. It's funny after all that, that you can't defend any of it. You know why? Because it was all truth.

But go ahead, give us this infinite wisdom, build your team. I'll even give you 2 lifelines. You can make 3 trades, and WITH Hindsight, you can redraft the Browns last year.

But the caveat. Everything you do has to be realistic, you can't trade a 7th round pick for Aaron Rodgers and trading draft picks has to be realistic, you can't trade a 2nd and 7th for the #2 pick. And you can't spend more money than what the Browns have in cap space, and you certainly can't sign players who aren't available.

So go ahead genius, build your team with all that wisdom

5 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

No thank you.

This team has enough young players.

This draft should be about quality over quantity. In fact, the Browns should use their extra picks to move up when they target a player they really want. 

That's the plan....I hope. I just wish the draft was two days instead of this prime time circus they have set up now. 

The BROWNS have an unusually strong assortment of very well placed draft picks this year in the top 100. I'm all for getting the best athletes available they have the extra ammo to get rid of a few of the 12 to get a solid class of 2018.

3 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

Wow, you got me sooooo good. It's funny after all that, that you can't defend any of it. You know why? Because it was all truth.

But go ahead, give us this infinite wisdom, build your team. I'll even give you 2 lifelines. You can make 3 trades, and WITH Hindsight, you can redraft the Browns last year.

But the caveat. Everything you do has to be realistic, you can't trade a 7th round pick for Aaron Rodgers and trading draft picks has to be realistic, you can't trade a 2nd and 7th for the #2 pick. And you can't spend more money than what the Browns have in cap space, and you certainly can't sign players who aren't available.

So go ahead genius, build your team with all that wisdom

He won't do it because he can't. Just here to troll. Maybe he'll have the Browns trade the #1 overall to the Broncos for super stud Paxton Lynch.  :lol:

I guarantee you he hasn't watched 30 minutes total of the top QBs. Anyone who thinks a RB tops a franchise qB at #1 is a doofus. 

11 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

How could BUF be in the mix to get a QB who they saw why they benched, but saw what Woods could do in 2nd half of 2017 with a franchise QB? If he is a franchise QB, then they don't need one, and if he isn't, then Woods didn't have a franchise guy throwing to him 2nd half.

Robert Woods got traded to the LA Rams last season.  He performed way better with a QB drafted 1st overall (Goff) than he did with Taylor in Buffalo.

Buffalo benched Tyrod Taylor earlier in 2017 and the replacements were even more disappointing so they went with the least of all evils.  In the playoffs, they only scored 3 points on a day they only gave up 10.  Many in Western NY think they need a better QB while they have a playoff roster...

Buffalo has 2 first round picks in 2018 and a second round pick they can part with unless they're totally content scoring just 3 points in their playoff games moving forward.  I'm guessing they want to be in play but I've been wrong before....

3 hours ago, Flugel said:

Robert Woods got traded to the LA Rams last season.  He performed way better with a QB drafted 1st overall (Goff) than he did with Taylor in Buffalo.

Buffalo benched Tyrod Taylor earlier in 2017 and the replacements were even more disappointing so they went with the least of all evils.  In the playoffs, they only scored 3 points on a day they only gave up 10.  Many in Western NY think they need a better QB while they have a playoff roster...

Buffalo has 2 first round picks in 2018 and a second round pick they can part with unless they're totally content scoring just 3 points in their playoff games moving forward.  I'm guessing they want to be in play but I've been wrong before....

That's right. I guess I read it as someone being on the Bills team and how they did in 2nd half. Thanks for the correction

Archived