Jump to content
SissyBoyFloyd

What is the most Brown's could get from a QB hungry team for the top pick?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Careful Mike. You're flirting with a ghoolie retort here.:D

"Frankly Scarlett, I don't give a damn!"  :P

Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

The ONLY thing you can guarantee is that when you have sex a woman won't be involved.

Wow, you got me sooooo good. It's funny after all that, that you can't defend any of it. You know why? Because it was all truth.

But go ahead, give us this infinite wisdom, build your team. I'll even give you 2 lifelines. You can make 3 trades, and WITH Hindsight, you can redraft the Browns last year.

But the caveat. Everything you do has to be realistic, you can't trade a 7th round pick for Aaron Rodgers and trading draft picks has to be realistic, you can't trade a 2nd and 7th for the #2 pick. And you can't spend more money than what the Browns have in cap space, and you certainly can't sign players who aren't available.

So go ahead genius, build your team with all that wisdom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

No thank you.

This team has enough young players.

This draft should be about quality over quantity. In fact, the Browns should use their extra picks to move up when they target a player they really want. 

That's the plan....I hope. I just wish the draft was two days instead of this prime time circus they have set up now. 

The BROWNS have an unusually strong assortment of very well placed draft picks this year in the top 100. I'm all for getting the best athletes available they have the extra ammo to get rid of a few of the 12 to get a solid class of 2018.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

Wow, you got me sooooo good. It's funny after all that, that you can't defend any of it. You know why? Because it was all truth.

But go ahead, give us this infinite wisdom, build your team. I'll even give you 2 lifelines. You can make 3 trades, and WITH Hindsight, you can redraft the Browns last year.

But the caveat. Everything you do has to be realistic, you can't trade a 7th round pick for Aaron Rodgers and trading draft picks has to be realistic, you can't trade a 2nd and 7th for the #2 pick. And you can't spend more money than what the Browns have in cap space, and you certainly can't sign players who aren't available.

So go ahead genius, build your team with all that wisdom

He won't do it because he can't. Just here to troll. Maybe he'll have the Browns trade the #1 overall to the Broncos for super stud Paxton Lynch.  :lol:

I guarantee you he hasn't watched 30 minutes total of the top QBs. Anyone who thinks a RB tops a franchise qB at #1 is a doofus. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

How could BUF be in the mix to get a QB who they saw why they benched, but saw what Woods could do in 2nd half of 2017 with a franchise QB? If he is a franchise QB, then they don't need one, and if he isn't, then Woods didn't have a franchise guy throwing to him 2nd half.

Robert Woods got traded to the LA Rams last season.  He performed way better with a QB drafted 1st overall (Goff) than he did with Taylor in Buffalo.

Buffalo benched Tyrod Taylor earlier in 2017 and the replacements were even more disappointing so they went with the least of all evils.  In the playoffs, they only scored 3 points on a day they only gave up 10.  Many in Western NY think they need a better QB while they have a playoff roster...

Buffalo has 2 first round picks in 2018 and a second round pick they can part with unless they're totally content scoring just 3 points in their playoff games moving forward.  I'm guessing they want to be in play but I've been wrong before....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

"Frankly Scarlett, I don't give a damn!"  :P

Mike

Oh Sheet! Now you've added me to the list of Ghoolie's dates. (not at there's anything wrong with that):rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Flugel said:

Robert Woods got traded to the LA Rams last season.  He performed way better with a QB drafted 1st overall (Goff) than he did with Taylor in Buffalo.

Buffalo benched Tyrod Taylor earlier in 2017 and the replacements were even more disappointing so they went with the least of all evils.  In the playoffs, they only scored 3 points on a day they only gave up 10.  Many in Western NY think they need a better QB while they have a playoff roster...

Buffalo has 2 first round picks in 2018 and a second round pick they can part with unless they're totally content scoring just 3 points in their playoff games moving forward.  I'm guessing they want to be in play but I've been wrong before....

That's right. I guess I read it as someone being on the Bills team and how they did in 2nd half. Thanks for the correction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

That's right. I guess I read it as someone being on the Bills team and how they did in 2nd half. Thanks for the correction

No problem.  Thanks for the reply Gunz!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×