THE BROWNS BOARD

Garoppolo

calfoxwc

7 hours ago, Nero said:

If it's hard for you to know what do acronyms mean, imagine for the Spaniard. I started using them because everyone else does so, my man! 

Just tell him BMC Nero (translated from Spanish means kiss my butt).:lol:

4 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Larry, it is your exact attitude that is alive and well in Cleveland. Nobody is good enough for you, dude. Anyone who wants a big cotract? You agree with the Browns to not "lower themselves" and pay. Always some horseshidt with you about how a guy is not worth drafting with our high pick, or how we are better off without him......

So dude, if YOU were the M, this is exactly the fukcking team you would have put together. No risk, no courage, all Bernie Kosar.......play not to lose bullschidt.

In your world, you only want the guys who are throwbacks to the 60s in character, who don't want a lot of money, who aren't good enough for our pick. Jesus, Joseph and Mary, dude. who the fukck IS good enough ?

Seriously, the only thing that blows more than the Browns, are Browns fans. 

Not the case at all Tom, my track record proves it. Let's go back to 1999. I was the Founder of Camp Couch- never lived up to his potential. Was lukewarm on Cortney Brown. Sure as hell didn't want "Spare Change" Warren. My pick was Ladainan Tomlinson- who's only in the HOF. So next year we wouldn't have had to draft Smokin' the Green Willie Green. HOFer Ed Reed sound a little better?  Was OK with Kneivel Winslow until he decided doing reverse wheelies in a parking lot was more important than playing football. Had my doubts about hands of stone Edwards. Was OK with taking center Jeff Faine, who had a decent career, not all of it with the Browns. Trading with the Ravens to take Cam Wimbley instead of Haloti Ngata was a mistake,  I thought a pure NT like Ngata was not going to be worth it, I was wrong there. You can kiss my a-ss about fatasses- Joe Thomas is going to the HOF care to bet me $1,000 he'll never make it? It's a sin if we draft Quinn- hated the pick, and on top of that  there were several studs we could have drafted the next year with the pick we gave Dallas. Alex Mack anchored a SB Falcons line, and our OL went to hell after he left. 2012 Richardson and We-done was ca-ca in my book. Was so-so on Barky Mingo. Didn't know enough about Gilbert, but I for sure didn't want Johnny Juicer. Shelton was an OK pick, considering what was available after him. Hey, I was on the Wentz wagon- which would have made going after Trubisky moot. And if your Zumba instructor Garrett busts, that means 9 out of 10 pro talent evaluators were wrong.  If you forgot- screamed a bunch of profanities at the TV when we drafted Kizer. 

That brings us to 2018.  So why didn't I want Grabs-a-pillow?  Mostly because the list of qBs Bill has traded away have generally sucked, just like his coordinators who have left.  :lol: if you want to believe the rumors, he wasn't being traded to the Browns regardless.  Funny thing there- MHO is the Patriots shot themselves in the foot. Bill is either losing his touch- or he lost out to Bob "Brady is like a son to me" Kraft. They should have done like the 49ers did when they had Joe Montana at QB (traded him to KC) and Steve Young was waiting in the wings. Trade Brady for a first round pick, and move over rover, and let Jimmy take over.

That brings me to Kirk "soon to be the $150 million dollar man" Cousins. You think I should just disregard the opinions of 2 hard core Redskins fans who have seen every one of Cousins' games, and told me they're letting Captain Kirk walk because they don't think he's worth anywhere close to that? They had the money to sign him long term, but decided a 4 years older Alex Smith was a better option. Some team that thinks they're just a QB away will probably pay that exorbitant amount for Cousins- but the Browns aren't "just one player away".  

In case you don't realize it, you get a trip to NFL Cap Hell real quick paying Lamborghini prices for a car (make that player) that drives like a Honda.  It's the reason the Chiefs HAD to unload Smith- they couldn't afford him and all the other guys they were paying big $$$ to.  

Just firing you up Larry, this is the time of year where the board gets Zzzzzzzzzzz........................ Cap hell, you say?   Hmmmmm................. What has Cap heaven done for us?

1 minute ago, Ghoolie said:

Just firing you up Larry, this is the time of year where the board gets Zzzzzzzzzzz........................ Cap hell, you say?   Hmmmmm................. What has Cap heaven done for us?

Not much- that's why hatchet man Sushi got rid of a bunch of over paid underperforming trash.  He's not here anymore because he swung the axe a little too hard... That and we're going to be paying Kenny POS Britt around $4 million this year to sit on his a$$ watching Sunday Ticket after the Patriots cut him.  :)  

BTW, I just thought of a good O-line analogy. Joe Thomas is to Cam Erving is the same difference comparing Aaron Rodgers\Tom Brady to Spergon Wynn.  It's why when Mack and Schwartz left, we had three qbs on IR. So let's spent $150 million on Cousins and have him get beat up behind a bunch of sumo wrestlers..   

On 2/9/2018 at 8:00 AM, Zombo said:

Did we offer a 2nd before the draft last year? Because that's what I'm talking about. I would have given up our second first rounder for him last year,

Oh I'd say we tried pre-draft https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/browns-reportedly-rejected-by-patriots-after-trying-to-trade-for-jimmy-garoppolo-again/   Bill wanted to keep the Brady insurance policy till at least Trade Deadline..Multi Media reports.. all vary of true draft value discussed..  Let's move to Trade Deadline  https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/patriots-reportedly-couldve-gotten-no-4-pick-in-2018-nfl-draft-for-jimmy-garoppolo/  Bill's presser confirms that Kyle was a better fit than Browns Staff & I would add in ownership also..I also say, if we were told Jimmy "was not" trade able at deadline? Than what you say you would have offered means Bo Diddy squat..   

On 2/9/2018 at 8:11 AM, Zombo said:

Sashi Brown's NFL gravemarker reads "passed on Wentz, passed on Watson, didn't ante up for Jimmy, couldn't beat the clock on A.J*, here lies 1-31"

I expect Dorsey to be WAY more aggressive when it comes to securing a franchise QB for the Cleveland Browns. If he goes down, he goes down swinging.

Zombo

*Not that I am any fan of McCarren, but the fact that he botched that trade was his final kiss of death

And then it will say the next guy stole all the success for which Sashi laid the foundation. And when that guy is using all of these picks we've amassed, we'll all forget that it was Sashi's passing on QBs that made those happen.

On 2/9/2018 at 8:15 AM, Nero said:

FIFY. 

Exactly.

29 minutes ago, wargograw said:

And then it will say the next guy stole all the success for which Sashi laid the foundation. And when that guy is using all of these picks we've amassed, we'll all forget that it was Sashi's passing on QBs that made those happen.

The same exact thing was said regarding Joe Banner when Sashi took his role. "Sashi is going to benefit from all the cap space and draft picks Joe Banner accumulated"...

One of these GMs is going to have to actually cash in on all the hard work the guy before him did. 

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

The same exact thing was said regarding Joe Banner when Sashi took his role. "Sashi is going to benefit from all the cap space and draft picks Joe Banner accumulated"...

One of these GMs is going to have to actually cash in on all the hard work the guy before him did. 

Amen

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

Browns don't have to be losers. Here at RayFarmers.com:P the 2nd hand & 3rd hand brittle foundation bricks need to step up in 3rd season..starting with Both Colemans..

2 hours ago, wargograw said:

Yup, and Haslam apparently didn't trust Sashi one bit to make the right decisions this year using all the draft capital & cap room that's been accumulated. 

You might think you're going to live forever- but I'm not. Passing on Wentz put us at least two years farther down the road to finding a guy who can put a stop to the QB jersey that now needs a second row. I doubt you could offer the Eagles our #1 overall and the #4 and get them to part with Carson- so how did that maneuver turn out?  It's been posted a bunch of times what we got in trade for Wentz, and the Browns are decidedly on the short of the end of the stick so far. . 

6 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Swing and a miss.

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yup, and Haslam apparently didn't trust Sashi one bit to make the right decisions this year using all the draft capital & cap room that's been accumulated. 

You might think you're going to live forever- but I'm not. Passing on Wentz put us at least two years farther down the road to finding a guy who can put a stop to the QB jersey that now needs a second row. I doubt you could offer the Eagles our #1 overall and the #4 and get them to part with Carson- so how did that maneuver turn out?  It's been posted a bunch of times what we got in trade for Wentz, and the Browns are decidedly on the short of the end of the stick so far. . 

It's shocking people still think Wentz would have done anything for us. Offense was good enough to beat Tom Brady without him but yeah, he's the engine of that team. Ok....

9 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Horse Schidt. Success belongs to the beholder of the job. There is no benefit or detriment to a person, any person, in any job, based on what happened before. You take a job, it is your goddamned job to make it better than you found it. You liberal, effeminate, cowardly, sissie priks making all kinds of schidt up are pure illustrations of a big part of WTF is wrong with America today. 

Hue failed because of Hue, No other fukcing reason. Obama failed because of Obama. Trump's economy is because of Trump.

As a manager and employer, the most disgusting thing in the world is an employee explaining his failure because of sins of the past. Are you a goddamned homo Millennial? Seriously? Sashi was a failure. Dorkey will fail because he is a coffee fetcher. It has nothing to with what Sashit did or didn't do. Grow a set already.

14 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Horse Schidt. Success belongs to the beholder of the job. There is no benefit or detriment to a person, any person, in any job, based on what happened before. You take a job, it is your goddamned job to make it better than you found it. You liberal, effeminate, cowardly, sissie priks making all kinds of schidt up are pure illustrations of a big part of WTF is wrong with America today. 

Hue failed because of Hue, No other fukcing reason. Obama failed because of Obama. Trump's economy is because of Trump.

As a manager and employer, the most disgusting thing in the world is an employee explaining his failure because of sins of the past. Are you a goddamned homo Millennial? Seriously? Sashi was a failure. Dorkey will fail because he is a coffee fetcher. It has nothing to with what Sashit did or didn't do. Grow a set already.

A troll with reading comprehension difficulties?

You've reached a new level of uselessness. 

9 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

A troll with reading comprehension difficulties?

You've reached a new level of uselessness. 

Ahhhhh yes the middle of the dead zone in sports, what a wonderful time of year.

Hey Dutch watching the Olympics?  Oh Garoppolo that's what we were chatting about. :lol:

Archived