THE BROWNS BOARD

2019 ODDS OF WINNING SUPER BOWL LIII, one big favorite and long, long shot.

mjp28

2018 ODDS OF WINNING SUPER BOWL LIII, one big favorite and long, long shot.

So what are you're picks, AFC, NFC, the big winner?

ODDS TO WIN 2018-19 SUPER BOWL LIII (2/3/19)........as of 2/7/2018, a long year away.......from one of my favorites vegasinsider.com 
Team Odds
New England Patriots 11/2
Philadelphia Eagles 8/1
Green Bay Packers 10/1
Pittsburgh Steelers 12/1
Minnesota Vikings 14/1
Houston Texans 18/1
Los Angeles Rams 18/1
Seattle Seahawks 18/1
Atlanta Falcons 20/1
Dallas Cowboys 20/1
New Orleans Saints 20/1
San Francisco 49ers 20/1
Jacksonville Jaguars 22/1
Carolina Panthers 25/1
Kansas City Chiefs 25/1
Oakland Raiders 33/1
Baltimore Ravens 40/1
Denver Broncos 40/1
Detroit Lions 40/1
Los Angeles Chargers 40/1
Indianapolis Colts 50/1
New York Giants 50/1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 50/1
Tennessee Titans 50/1
Washington Redskins 50/1
Cincinnati Bengals 66/1
Arizona Cardinals 80/1
Buffalo Bills 80/1
Chicago Bears 80/1
Miami Dolphins 80/1
New York Jets 80/1
Cleveland Browns 200/1

How To Bet NFL Futures

The “Odds to Win” wager in pro football is also commonly referred to as a future wager. Bettors must correctly select a team to win an event that takes place a later time. The money wagered will be tied up until there is an outcome and bettors will receive fixed odds when they place the wager. The future odds are normally updated on a weekly basis and wagers can be placed throughout the season.

To figure out your Win Amount, take the odds and multiply by the amount wagered. Ex. Green Bay (8/1) to win the NFC Championship. The Packers are listed as an 8/1 betting choice to win the NFC Championship. If you wager $100 on Green Bay to win the NFC and they capture the championship, then you would win $800 (8 ÷ 1 x 100). You would collect $900, which includes your win and stake ($100).

Odds provided by BetOnline.ag
Updated Wed, Feb. 7, 5:00 PM ET

Interesting that the 3 other AFC East teams are at the end of the list (but ahead of, well, you know).

The Packers and Seahawks are way too high, Jaguars way too low, but it's February.

21 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

Interesting that the 3 other AFC East teams are at the end of the list (but ahead of, well, you know).

The Packers and Seahawks are way too high, Jaguars way too low, but it's February.

Yeah outside of P-burg you'd think there are some winnable games for our Brownies, let's hope with their 2018 schedule. 

25 minutes ago, Mark O said:

Packers are getting Rodgers back so that will increase (or lower) their odds.

I hope I get Rodgers back on my one FL,  he and A. Brown are huge difference makes.....or were in 2017.

Still I thought GB was high, NE assumes Mr Football Brady will be back, the list in general is NFC heavy but sports does go in cycles.

8 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

I hope I get Rodgers back on my one FL,  he and A. Brown are huge difference makes.....or were in 2017.

Still I thought GB was high, NE assumes Mr Football Brady will be back, the list in general is NFC heavy but sports does go in cycles.

I had Rodgers too, my team died of course.

Just my opinion/philosophy....I'll never own a Steeler,Rratbird, Bengal or Bronco.

Well.....if the Browns are 200-1...then I would put 5 bucks on it.  I am willing to lose 5 bucks....for the chance of getting $1000.00 in return.

Anyone taking a trip to Vegas or Tahoe soon? I can give you my 5 bucks to put down for me.   (actually, I will be in Napa Valley in April....could take a day trip up to Tahoe...but likely will not)

13 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Well.....if the Browns are 200-1...then I would put 5 bucks on it.  I am willing to lose 5 bucks....for the chance of getting $1000.00 in return.

Anyone taking a trip to Vegas or Tahoe soon? I can give you my 5 bucks to put down for me.   (actually, I will be in Napa Valley in April....could take a day trip up to Tahoe...but likely will not)

One thing I've noticed over the decades the bottom teams used to be 10,000:1, 5,000:1, 1,000:1 not now too many worst to first stories now.

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Giants do Fall:

Wow, Gip, I'm very familiar with the Biblical description of Goliath- but- excuse me if I'm sceptical. Tallest reliable record for a human is 8'2". That thigh bone alone from that dig is around 5' long. If that's a real human skeleton, Goliath had to be 20 feet tall at least. 

53 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Wow, Gip, I'm very familiar with the Biblical description of Goliath- but- excuse me if I'm sceptical. Tallest reliable record for a human is 8'2". That thigh bone alone from that dig is around 5' long. If that's a real human skeleton, Goliath had to be 20 feet tall at least. 

Yea...I think it is a pile of horse hockey.

7 hours ago, Bob806 said:

I had Rodgers too, my team died of course.

Just my opinion/philosophy....I'll never own a Steeler,Rratbird, Bengal or Bronco.

I know but RELUCTANTLY took A. Brown on one ream, turned out to be the best player in FL-land.

Oh I also on draft day picked up a surprisingly still available C, Wentz to backup Rodgers.....won't get that one next year. 

I wonder how much these initial numbers will change after the draft and any trades happen? And the offseason moves on.......

In my opinion, it's very disrespectful that the Bills, who played in the playoffs and thus were among the 12 best teams of the league, with a promising new coach and GM, are ranked 27th.

2 hours ago, Nero said:

In my opinion, it's very disrespectful that the Bills, who played in the playoffs and thus were among the 12 best teams of the league, with a promising new coach and GM, are ranked 27th.

Its just a projection. They do not have a very good QB....so they will be downgraded.  That may change after free agency.

20 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Its just a projection. They do not have a very good QB....so they will be downgraded.  That may change after free agency.

Oh yeah FA and "The Draft" can't wait.....and it's still February. :huh:

Archived