hoorta

Saquon Barkley Combine Bound

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

Holy smokes, even with R2 of this topic:

323 replies 3,012 views

Geeezzzus. Looks like there's going to be some disappointed people on April 26. 

Nope.  Mostly just one guy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

Holy smokes, even with R2 of this topic:

323 replies 3,012 views

Geeezzzus. Looks like there's going to be some disappointed people on April 26. 

I'll make it round three the day before the Combine, this is more just beating a dead horse.  I'm open to suggestions for the new thread title.  I had hoped Po would take the hint- keep it new. I won't go back and count, I'm sure it's in the dozens, but all he's into is posting more videos of how wonderful Saquon is. Regardless there's several valid reasons for the Browns to not take a running back #1. Add in there's plenty of stuff in his game tape and game logs suggesting he's not the Superman Po makes him out to be. 

I'll borrow something out of Gunz's post:  "Then there is one that falls because of character issues or injury concerns." What if his dreamboat pulls a hammy running his 40 at the Combine? Can't happen? 

April 26th can't get here fast enough. 

Today was a good day. I can't get into it right now but hopefully soon I'll be making moves like Barkley! ;) 

This is a link to a really great story and a good video. Saquon Barkley now has his own day? 

http://www.mcall.com/sports/college/psu/mc-spt-saquon-barkley-coplay-parade-20180221-story.html

"Saquon Barkley was celebrated nearly every Saturday during the season by Penn State fans.

Now, he'll be celebrated by the entire state on March 14, as it has been officially declared "Saquon Barkley Day" in Pennsylvania."

Also, be sure to watch the video midway down the page. What an amazing young man.

Barkley, Barkley, he's the man! If Saquon can't save Cleveland, no one can. 

Been hearing A LOT of chatter today about the Browns taking SB #1. Keep believing guys!~ Keep the faith! Good things are coming! 

48 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Today was a good day. I can't get into it right now but hopefully soon I'll be making moves like Barkley! ;) 

This is a link to a really great story and a good video. Saquon Barkley now has his own day? 

http://www.mcall.com/sports/college/psu/mc-spt-saquon-barkley-coplay-parade-20180221-story.html

"Saquon Barkley was celebrated nearly every Saturday during the season by Penn State fans.

Now, he'll be celebrated by the entire state on March 14, as it has been officially declared "Saquon Barkley Day" in Pennsylvania."

Also, be sure to watch the video midway down the page. What an amazing young man.

Barkley, Barkley, he's the man! If Saquon can't save Cleveland, no one can. 

Been hearing A LOT of chatter today about the Browns taking SB #1. Keep believing guys!~ Keep the faith! Good things are coming! 

Maybe he should skip football and run for congress in a year or two. You have to be 35 to get elected President.  

I'm finally able to run for president in 2020! Let's do this!

7 hours ago, PoeticG said:

I'm finally able to run for president in 2020! Let's do this!

I think you need to change your name to something with Barkley. I have NEVER seen someone in love with a player the way you are, that won't listen to ANYONE and will forget things he says to bolster his point, and make negatives into extreme positives.

So now, we should take suggestions on new names 😁😂🤔🤔🤔

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

I think you need to change your name to something with Barkley. I have NEVER seen someone in love with a player the way you are, that won't listen to ANYONE and will forget things he says to bolster his point, and make negatives into extreme positives.

So now, we should take suggestions on new names 😁😂🤔🤔🤔

Were you not here during the season to see his love for a shitty 3rd string QB Shane Hogan??    Apparently this Hogan cat who completed nearly more passes to the Texans than he did the Browns in his one start is a franchise HOF QB if only given the chance to start.  He would've turned this entire season around.   :rolleyes:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2