Sign in to follow this  
DieHardBrownsFan

Rehearsal for Military parade leaked by SNOPes

yes, it's a dumb idea. Far better ways to celebrate our military folks.

20 hours ago, BaconHound said:

This stinks of totalitarianism not Democracy

I suppose you were ok with the idea when Cryin Chucky Schumer went on TV in 2014 and asked for a military parade?

https://mobile.twitter.com/vfl2013/status/961771825637265408?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^ios|twgr^other|twcon^7100|twterm^0

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I suppose you were ok with the idea when Cryin Chucky Schumer went on TV in 2014 and asked for a military parade?

https://mobile.twitter.com/vfl2013/status/961771825637265408?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^ios|twgr^other|twcon^7100|twterm^0

Nope.  I don't think it looks good when anyone supports it.

23 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

yes, it's a dumb idea. Far better ways to celebrate our military folks.

On this we agree.  Get them help managing their finances, increase their pay, provide better healthcare, provide on the job training for Vets re-entering the workforce....so many other issues that need attention.

Well look at it this way, it will probably wind up with less damage to personal property and looting than the Philadelphia Eagles parade...

WSS

Come on, Tex, that is way too low to stoop.

On 2/8/2018 at 6:18 AM, LogicIsForSquares said:

1431AF49-CC78-40D1-9868-C0E08A7DFC4B.jpeg

Yes we know Trump is a douchebag. Here's a question though...did anyone with any money choose to go to Vietnam? I highly doubt it. Not to mention every single liberal on the planet who was alive then who bitches about Trump deferments sought a college student deferment or some Sheet. 

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Yes we know Trump is a douchebag. Here's a question though...did anyone with any money choose to go to Vietnam? I highly doubt it. Not to mention every single liberal on the planet who was alive then who bitches about Trump deferments sought a college student deferment or some Sheet. 

I didn’t put that much thought into it. I thought it was funny and posted. I have reached the point with politics that I mostly just ignore it or goof on it.

22 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Come on, Tex, that is way too low to stoop.

Could be cal. But that is exactly how I felt when I heard he wanted it on Memorial Day. That day is for all my departed friends, not him.

EDIT: He is duty bound to be at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier that day. Maybe even visit families of the deceased. But not a parade for self aggrandizement.

23 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:
Image may contain: 1 person, text and outdoor

Stuart

idiot.

That would be called a funeral procession, not a parade.

When I worked at the Bureau of Naval Personnel (when it was at  the Arlington Annex) we were right across from Arlington National Cemetery.     

I might get buried there myself when the time comes.

I've seen it in person - all those Soldiers we've lost over all these years. So sad.

On February 12, 2018 at 8:14 PM, The Cysko Kid said:

Which was the right call as was not enlisting to fight in Iraq.  For too long the Masters of War have convinced American men and women that going to foreign soil is the call to protect our freedom and nothing could be further from the truth.  The US hasn't fought a war to "protect our freedom" since WWII or the Cold War if we are being figurative.

17 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Which was the right call as was not enlisting to fight in Iraq.  For too long the Masters of War have convinced American men and women that going to foreign soil is the call to protect our freedom and nothing could be further from the truth.  The US has fought a war to "protect our freedom" since WWII or the Cold War if we are being figurative.

I'd say that goes back to approximately the time man started walking on two feet.

WSS

5 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Which was the right call as was not enlisting to fight in Iraq.  For too long the Masters of War have convinced American men and women that going to foreign soil is the call to protect our freedom and nothing could be further from the truth.  The US hasn't fought a war to "protect our freedom" since WWII or the Cold War if we are being figurative.

All you pussies who didn't serve and your holier than attitude make me Shmucking sick.

it's one thing to not want to enlist, but to bash those who did - is azzwholish.