THE BROWNS BOARD

DAngerous illegals are not dreamers, BUILD THE WALL !!!

calfoxwc

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/6/illegal-immigrant-deported-44-times-15-years-tops-/

He is the world’s most persistent illegal immigrant: One Mexican managed to get deported 44 times in 15 years — which means he also managed to sneak back across the border at least that many times.

The runner-up was ousted 40 times from 2001 to 2015. No. 3, 4 and 5 on the list were deported 35, 34 and 31 times, respectively, according to data provided to The Washington Times by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

While those are the most extreme cases, repeat-illegal immigrants were back in the news this week after police said a twice-deported man was driving drunk in Indiana on Sunday morning when he plowed into pro football player Edwin Jackson and his Uber driver, killing them both.

NFL player killed by illegal

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/6/manuel-orrego-zavala-immigrant-edwin-jackson-death/

The U.S. attorney in southern Indiana announced federal immigration charges Tuesday against the illegal immigrant accused of killing pro football player Edwin Jackson.

Manuel Orrego-Zavala was charged with illegal reentry of a previously deported alien.

He had been arrested and deported to Guatemala in 2007, returned and was rearrested and deported in 2009, U.S. Attorney Josh J. Minkler said in charging the 37-year-old.

Mr. Orrego-Zavala stands accused of a drunken-driving hit-and-run crash that killed Jackson and his Uber driver on the side of Interstate 70.

“The defendant in this case allegedly re-entered the country illegally for the second time before he put the public safety of Indianapolis at risk and took the lives of two innocent men early Sunday morning,” Mr. Minkler said.

17 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

The landscapers will all build the wall during their off season.  That way he can say 'Mexicans built the wall'.

I would have choked on my coffee if I'd had mouthful. You're gettin' dangerous for my health.:lol:

Archived