THE BROWNS BOARD

Josh McDaniels Turns Down Colts

darren15

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Steak and Shake.    And Shmuck that no good pos Josh McFaggot.

Just had a burger at Steak and Shake today. SO very diner original and good.  Have you ever had a Freddies? They just opened one in Memphis. Also pretty good.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, boo fagley said:

Filet is the only thing good anymore.

Whataburger is the real deal if you ever get the chance.

They don't have them around here.  Maybe they have them in KC area where you are.  I know they are in Texas where my daughter lives....but none here.

Some of the best fast food burgers are at Culver's.....also not around this area....more Illinois/Wisconsin.

16 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

They don't have them around here.  Maybe they have them in KC area where you are.  I know they are in Texas where my daughter lives....but none here.

Some of the best fast food burgers are at Culver's.....also not around this area....more Illinois/Wisconsin.

Not here either. They would put Mcdonalds out of business.

Culvers is here. No Wahlbergers yet, but they are expanding. Chains Red Robin, Freddys Steakburger, Steak and Shake, Smashburger, also here.

17 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Not here either. They would put Mcdonalds out of business.

Culvers is here. No Wahlbergers yet, but they are expanding. Chains Red Robin, Freddys Steakburger, Steak and Shake, Smashburger, also here.

Well eat your hearts out boys, there is a Whataburger just 2 miles from my house. But right now I am grazing  on cow food because my wife makes too many f'n Xmas cookies that my racquetball play just can't keep up with. I'm going through my annual 10 lbs on 10 lbs off because I just can't get it through her head we don't need 'em. This argument has been going on for the past 48 years today. Happy Valentines Day all.:D

21 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

They had a few whataburger's here in North Olmsted and on the East side, but they closed them down due to poor business.  Wouldn't mind it if they opened a In & Out Burger here though.

You're gonna be waiting a while for that one.   They sound to be sticking just in the western US, unless of course they start franchising them out but that doesn't seem likely either.

22 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well eat your hearts out boys, there is a Whataburger just 2 miles from my house. But right now I am grazing  on cow food because my wife makes too many f'n Xmas cookies that my racquetball play just can't keep up with. I'm going through my annual 10 lbs on 10 lbs off because I just can't get it through her head we don't need 'em. This argument has been going on for the past 48 years today. Happy Valentines Day all.:D

Nice

Go out to a nice dinner and have cheesecake and ice cream for desert.

23 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

They had a few whataburger's here in North Olmsted and on the East side, but they closed them down due to poor business.  Wouldn't mind it if they opened a In & Out Burger here though.

Are you sure it was Whataburger? Orange sign?

Ive heard that In and out are good and some say the best.

24 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Nice

Go out to a nice dinner and have cheesecake and ice cream for desert.

Everyone goes out on our anniversary so we went out last night. I had the grilled chicken on cow food salad with vinaigrette dressing. Water for dessert, appetizer and main course.:P

54 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Never heard of Freddy's or Smashburger

Not Ohio?  .......Freddy’s was founded by restaurateur Scott Redler and two brothers, Bill (1955-2016) and Randy Simon, whose father, Freddy Simon, was the inspiration for the restaurant,[5] and its namesake. Redler and the Simons created a brand reminiscent of simpler times.

The company, founded in Wichita, Kansas in 2002, opened its first franchise in Hutchinson, Kansas during December 2004. In April 2011, the company opened its 50th store in Victorville, California, and in October 2013 its 100th store in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Its 150th location opened in April 2015 in Loveland, Colorado. There are currently more than 280 Freddy’s locations nationwide........

Smashburger 360 locations mainly USA, 9 Ohio Cincinnati, Columbus naturally. Cost? 

Franchise Costs <---- pretty cheap actually 

• Cash Investment: $50,000
  • Investment Range: $50,000 - $50,000
  • Franchise Fees: $50,000

Just now, boo fagley said:

Smart

Saving the cheesecake for tonight.

Steak n Shake franchise?

• Cash Investment: $500,000
  • Investment Range: $495,000 - $2,221,000
  • Franchise Fees: $40,000

https://www.franchiseclique.com/search/page/5

41 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Steak n Shake franchise?

• Cash Investment: $500,000
  • Investment Range: $495,000 - $2,221,000
  • Franchise Fees: $40,000

https://www.franchiseclique.com/search/page/5

We have one right around the corner on Som Center Rd. in Willby. Pretty darn good...

8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

How about one that bites back then. :rolleyes:

220px-2010-0117-Peru-piranha.jpg

A piranha, lightly grilled, served as food in the Peruvian Amazon

You'd have to take a trip on the Enterprise to try out this Klingon delicacy Gagh.  As Karg said, it's best while it's still alive.  :)  

1f2977c5b4414030be9e56918dec61449a9adc57.jpg

Archived