THE BROWNS BOARD

Josh McDaniels Turns Down Colts

darren15

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/10/2018 at 7:10 PM, boo fagley said:

Like Ohio, they are not too picky who they make judges here either.

You are likely just a bitter loser who had unwarranted and unreasonable expectations about the out come of a case.   Blame everybody but yourself for your own fuyuckups.....when I have no doubt you were in the wrong.

22 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

You are likely just a bitter loser who had unwarranted and unreasonable expectations about the out come of a case.   Blame everybody but yourself for your own fuyuckups.....when I have no doubt you were in the wrong.

Not at all.

The Judge knew that I was in the right and even tried to broker an amendable agreement prior to the trial. Which brings us right back to idiot attorneys who dont know what the F they are doing. Starting with the Law firm that drafted my contract. A Firm of 50+ attorneys plus support staff, but all you need is 1 attorney, a desk and a chair to screw it all up for you. Next, my attorney would make you look like Perry Mason. Thats how bad he is. Washburn law degree plus he was a Chemical engineer. Smaht like Fredo Corleone. Lastly, the judge who was/is also an attorney. A den of thieves once you enter. On this particular day and this particular judge 2 words were the difference in the out come. Tomorrow in a different court the ruling could be the opposite. 

Bad plumbers, bad mechanics, bad doctors, bad garbage collectors and bad attorneys. The world is full of them.

38 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Not at all.

The Judge knew that I was in the right and even tried to broker an amendable agreement prior to the trial. Which brings us right back to idiot attorneys who dont know what the F they are doing. Starting with the Law firm that drafted my contract. A Firm of 50+ attorneys plus support staff, but all you need is 1 attorney, a desk and a chair to screw it all up for you. Next, my attorney would make you look like Perry Mason. Thats how bad he is. Washburn law degree plus he was a Chemical engineer. Smaht like Fredo Corleone. Lastly, the judge who was/is also an attorney. A den of thieves once you enter. On this particular day and this particular judge 2 words were the difference in the out come. Tomorrow in a different court the ruling could be the opposite. 

Bad plumbers, bad mechanics, bad doctors, bad garbage collectors and bad attorneys. The world is full of them.

Bad, dumb clients primarily.

Of course the judge tried to broker a settlement.  It is what much of what judges do....they clear cases off their dockets.   That does not mean he agreed that you were right.  So much of what you say is based on so much ignorance of the system....that it is not even worth a reply to correct or to make you comprehend. .....unless you want to pay me for my time.  Let me know if you want my address so you can send the check.

8 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Of course the judge tried to broker a settlement.  It is what much of what judges do....they clear cases off their dockets.   That does not mean he agreed that you were right.  So much of what you say is based on so much ignorance of the system....that it is not even worth a reply to correct or to make you comprehend. .....unless you want to pay me for my time.  Let me know if you want my address so you can send the check.

Yes and he only charges $400/hour now......going rate. Hey who said lawyers were stupid?

53 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

.......Bad plumbers, bad mechanics, bad doctors, bad garbage collectors and bad attorneys. The world is full of them.

Yes like I always said not everyone graduated at the top of their class and SOMEBODY had to graduate at the bottom.

Hey it's true in every profession there is also never confuse education with intelligence. 

There are places like PayScale and others to check salaries and hourly rates in Ohio and other states, there are many variables including experience and specific location. For example:

Average Salary for Bar Association: Ohio Bar Association

Ohio Bar Association Median Salary by Job

More Chartsby Jobby Years Experienceby Company Sizeby State or Provinceby Cityby Practice Areaby Number of Professionals in Firmby Industryby Genderby School Nameby Employer Typeby Benefit/Perk
Job Average MinMax

$173,000

$0$173K

Attorney / Lawyer
2 profiles
$77,500

$0$78K

Associate Attorney
1 profile
$38,000

$0$38

And good electricians make good money now too.

8 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Boys boys don't forget there are two ends to a bell curve...

WSS

Most of the average numbers for any job quote the median salary,  half make more/less.

Oh I was poking around for head football coach, interesting.

4 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Clients that trust lawyers.

If the judge thought that I was in the wrong he would gone straight to trial. The judge was acting on my behalf you dolt. The case was going to be cleared off the docket that day regardless, so that has nothing to do with it. This was not your kangaroo court where people are lined up around the corner. You can have my answer now in regards to your counsel Brendan. Nothing is what youll receive from me.

From here on out Im only hiring the best. No more Jacklegs.

30 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Clients that trust lawyers.

If the judge thought that I was in the wrong he would gone straight to trial. The judge was acting on my behalf you dolt.

Jeez, but you are naive and ignorant.  It is unethical for the judge to act on your behalf. He was trying to assist both sides to reach a settlement I suspect.

The case was going to be cleared off the docket that day regardless, so that has nothing to do with it.

So...what happened?  Did it go to trial?   The judge tried to broker a settlement...and you refused to settle?  And this judge that was working on "your behalf (he wasn't) ruled against you?  You should have taken the settlement  idjit.  The judge was probably trying help you save some face. 

This was not your kangaroo court where people are lined up around the corner. You can have my answer now in regards to your counsel Brendan. Nothing is what youll receive from me.

I have no doubt that you are likely a typical deadbeat client.

From here on out Im only hiring the best. No more Jacklegs.

I don't care how good you think a lawyer is....or how much you pay him.  If he has a loser of a case and a loser of a client....there is no money or skill that can overcome that.

6 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Like I said earlier, they dont care who they make a judge in Ohio.

Youre payment is waiting over at the nearby McDonalds where you dine with your clients. Youre a real winner.

You are a dickhead who does not deserve a decent lawyerYou are a dickhead who does not deserve a decent lawyer

17 hours ago, boo fagley said:

2 filet of fish for $5.00

• I like filet-o-fish products once in a while.......what exactly is in square fish? They say it's a fish filet, hmmmmm, I used to filet a lot of fresh fish I caught, never got a square one. :huh:

18 hours ago, The Gipper said:

You are a dickhead who does not deserve a decent lawyerYou are a dickhead who does not deserve a decent lawyer

You're a judge? who can't stop repeating himself? hmmm.

51 minutes ago, mjp28 said:
  • I like filet-o-fish products once in a while.......what exactly is in square fish? They say it's a fish filet, hmmmmm, I used to filet a lot of fresh fish I caught, never got a square one. :huh:

Sort of like their oval hash browns. We take those nice fillets, bust them up into little pieces to make that square, and fry 'em in batter.  

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Sort of like their oval hash browns. We take those nice fillets, bust them up into little pieces to make that square, and fry 'em in batter.  

Yeah, reconstructed McD's happy meals. :D

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

You need to go fishing for boxfish then:

yellow-boxfish.jpg

Ummmmm looks delicious. :wacko:

On 2/12/2018 at 11:47 AM, Westside Steve said:

Boys boys don't forget there are two ends to a bell curve...

WSS

Also there are two ends to a Horse. For some reason most of the posters here line up at the asss end. Go figure.

5 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Filet is the only thing good anymore.

Whataburger is the real deal if you ever get the chance.

Archived