darren15

Josh McDaniels Turns Down Colts

1 hour ago, jrb12711 said:

I'm so glad you know my life to know I'd be cheering! Also, what in God's name are you talking about? Matt Patricia, the defensive coordinator, was the signal caller for the offense? Seems legit.

All I can say is you clearly didn't watch the video clip, so I'll just write it. You're not wrong, you're just an a-hole and so is McDaniels. 

Since you cannot read or connect the dots, I will spell it out for you.

Patricia was the signal caller for Belichick who is the defensive guru. McDaniels did not leave hence nothing has really changed. There is no other way to explain it. Get it? No? Too bad.

Youre right, I am axxhole so GFY.

6 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

So again, Josh isn't a scumbag? 

No contract or legal agreement.

Go ask your buddy Zomboni about contracts. He sells houses. Or Atty, he can tell you about legal protocol. There would be little need for attorneys if transactions were completed by word of mouth and a couple of bud lights.

23 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Go ask your buddy Zomboni about contracts. He sells houses. Or Atty, he can tell you about legal protocol. There would be little need for attorneys if transactions were completed by word of mouth and a couple of bud lights.

So Josh isn't a scumbag?

He convinced a bunch of guys to move to Indy. Has zero to do with the agreement with the Colts. Everything to do with fu-cking over people who trusted him. 

5 hours ago, boo fagley said:

Thats the Colts version.

You would be sad to screw over the Steelers? Thanks for the laugh.

I'll put it from a Browns fan perspective (on a lesser scale). Browns have a verbal commitment from Todd Haley to be our OC. Haley says, OK, here's who I want for my QB coach, WR, coach, etc, and the Browns hire them. Haley backs out and says sorry, I've changed my mind. Every Browns fan would be livid. Count on it. 

4 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Bottom line:   Let these two arsebag teams cannibalize each other. 

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their carcasses

"A pox on both their houses".   

22 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

There's a difference between what's "legal" and "ethical". If he wasn't certain he wanted the job- he shouldn't have told the Colts to start hiring his assistants. Karma has a way of catching up with you. Maybe this is payback for Irsay's dad pulling the Colts out of Baltimore in the dead of night. Modell eventually got his being forced to sell out to Biscotti. Don't be surprised if the Patriots aren't next. Bill & Brady retire, we'll see how long that Patriot dynasty survives. 

• Upvote 2

On 2/6/2018 at 7:47 PM, runyon27 said:

He better hope he gets the Pats job when Bill steps down, he has pretty much torched any chance of becoming an NFL HC any place else.

Bullschidt. He is the OC of one of the most successful football teams of all time.SB rings talk..............no team is going to give a rat's asss about what he did to Baltimore.He will land any HC job that opens up. YHou peopleare fukcking idiots with all your formality, standards, protocol,process, analytical bullschidt. Sports is about one thing............... WINNING. That's all there is to it. All this other horse schidt only means something to idiots.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Since you cannot read or connect the dots, I will spell it out for you.

Patricia was the signal caller for Belichick who is the defensive guru. McDaniels did not leave hence nothing has really changed. There is no other way to explain it. Get it? No? Too bad.

Youre right, I am axxhole so GFY.

Of course, because everyone calls a DC a "signal caller" not the linebacker with the headset. All of those "professionals" who say it my way are just total wack jobs right?

Keep living the dream amigo. I can only imagine how awesome you must be beyond that keyboard.

21 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Bullschidt. He is the OC of one of the most successful football teams of all time.SB rings talk..............no team is going to give a rat's asss about what he did to Baltimore.He will land any HC job that opens up. YHou peopleare fukcking idiots with all your formality, standards, protocol,process, analytical bullschidt. Sports is about one thing............... WINNING. That's all there is to it. All this other horse schidt only means something to idiots.

Vick killed dogs and went to prison. He got a new QB job. Half these 2018 draft players are some legal $hit and they go on teams because they might make you win. Jameis Winston stole crab legs and he went in the 1st round. Haley was falling down drunk fighting in a bar. The Browns didnt give a rats axx about that. Josh Gordon is a bong full of weed away from being banned for life and a day. Oh boy, look what he did.

You win they want you. Cased closed.

Here is the Bottom Line question for you all:

If you had your choice right now.....who would you rather see as HC of the Browns this fall:

Hue Jackson...or

Josh McDaniels.

6 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

:lol::lol::lol: Too, too, TOO funny. Talking out of both sides of your mouth AGAIN. Let me refresh your memory about what you've said a hundred or so times about Belichick's assistants. They're Bill's coffee fetchers. Forget what you said about Crennel? I haven't. In case you're having a mental block- McDaniels flopped as the Head Coach of the Broncos (11-17 record) And brilliantly decided to draft Tim Tebow in the first round on top of it.   :lol::lol::lol: Had to run back to New England to hide under Bill's apron. Yeah, some other team might give Backstabber McDaniels another shot as a HC, that's if he doesn't flop as Bill's eventual replacement. Let's see how great he can coach after Brady retires. 

Here's the track record of Patriots assistants under Bill that went on to be head coaches- and it ain't pretty:  http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22345092/how-bill-belichick-assistants-fared-nfl-head-coaches-history-tell-us-josh-mcdaniels-matt-patricia-mike-vrabel 

So let me give you a lesson from my book of knowledge. Just because a guy is a great OC or DC coordinator doesn't mean he's going to be a great head coach. D-ick LeBeau will go down in history as probably the greatest defensive coordinator of all time, and he was a lousy head coach. 

39 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

If you had your choice right now.....who would you rather see as HC of the Browns this fall:

Hue Jackson...or

Josh McDaniels.

Make the situation after what happened with the Colts? Care to guess? I suppose I'd go with the honest idiot. As that one public service announcement with the pirate "Honest Jim" and the parrot squawking at the end "awk, he can't be trusted". 

As I just pointed out to Ghoolie, Josh's record with the Broncos wasn't all that hot either.  

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Make the situation after what happened with the Colts? Care to guess? I suppose I'd go with the honest idiot. As that one public service announcement with the pirate "Honest Jim" and the parrot squawking at the end "awk, he can't be trusted". 

As I just pointed out to Ghoolie, Josh's record with the Broncos wasn't all that hot either.  

I would still go with the homeboy:   Josh McD.

54 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Hue Jackson...or

Josh McDaniels.

Comparing a fart to a turd. No winner here.

1 hour ago, boo fagley said:

Vick killed dogs and went to prison. He got a new QB job. Half these 2018 draft players are some legal $hit and they go on teams because they might make you win. Jameis Winston stole crab legs and he went in the 1st round. Haley was falling down drunk fighting in a bar. The Browns didnt give a rats axx about that. Josh Gordon is a bong full of weed away from being banned for life and a day. Oh boy, look what he did.

You win they want you. Cased closed.

But Josh is still a piece of slug Sheet.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Hue Jackson...or

Josh McDaniels.

Hue

He never promised the Colts over a drink that he would bring his magic to Indianapolis.

13 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

But Josh is still a piece of slug Sheet.

But he can coach and win games. 

4 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

You mean all that winning he did in Denver and St. Louis without Brady? Its more than just screwing the Colts, its the people he got to uproot their familys to come to Indy he hung out to dry. He's a douche.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

He's waiting to see if coach Jackson gets the sack mid-season.

B)

WSS

I dont see him as a good HC. Patricia either.

10 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Ghoolie might approve of this message, after I gave him his history lesson.... :)   

5 hours ago, runyon27 said:

You mean all that winning he did in Denver and St. Louis without Brady? Its more than just screwing the Colts, its the people he got to uproot their familys to come to Indy he hung out to dry. He's a douche.

I am not disagreeing with that. But e is not going to have a ahrd time finding a HC job should he seek one.

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Ghoolie might approve of this message, after I gave him his history lesson.... :)   

The only lesson you ever gave me is that I have to let you wipe the snots off your face after I slap them out of you on this board.

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

:lol::lol::lol: Too, too, TOO funny. Talking out of both sides of your mouth AGAIN. Let me refresh your memory about what you've said a hundred or so times about Belichick's assistants. They're Bill's coffee fetchers. Forget what you said about Crennel? I haven't. In case you're having a mental block- McDaniels flopped as the Head Coach of the Broncos (11-17 record) And brilliantly decided to draft Tim Tebow in the first round on top of it.   :lol::lol::lol: Had to run back to New England to hide under Bill's apron. Yeah, some other team might give Backstabber McDaniels another shot as a HC, that's if he doesn't flop as Bill's eventual replacement. Let's see how great he can coach after Brady retires. 

Here's the track record of Patriots assistants under Bill that went on to be head coaches- and it ain't pretty:  http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22345092/how-bill-belichick-assistants-fared-nfl-head-coaches-history-tell-us-josh-mcdaniels-matt-patricia-mike-vrabel 

So let me give you a lesson from my book of knowledge. Just because a guy is a great OC or DC coordinator doesn't mean he's going to be a great head coach. D-ick LeBeau will go down in history as probably the greatest defensive coordinator of all time, and he was a lousy head coach. 

I just opened your book of knowledge............it's all blank pages and there seems to be a jism stain on the inside cover.

Dude, GTFOH with your history lesson. It doesn't fukcking matter what he did before the Patriots. YOu aren't teaching me jack schidt, but instead forgetting the lessons I have taught EVERYONE on this board. If you care to remember, I was the only one who predicted Romeo would be schidt.................. He was the first guy that I coinced the phrase COFFEE FETCHER about, Him and Phil Sewage.  You know damned well that I was the lone voice all along saying that when you have a DC or an OC who comes from a guy like Belichik, that guy is going to be totally useless as a HC, because OCs and DCs for coaches like that are nothing but order takers.

Now, I NEVER said Josh was going to be a great HC................. in fact, I guarantee he will be a schidt HC. WHY? Because in NE, all he is, is a coffee fetcher. He does that Bill B tells him to do. 

What I DID say, was the the guy will have absolutely no problem getting an HC job. WHY? For the same reason you idiots thought Crennel was going to be good. Because most people actually think a coordinator has some autonomy.

Offensive Coordinators = Coffee Fetchers

Defensive Coordinators = Coffee Fetchers

Whether a coordinator becomes a good head coach has absolutely nothing to do with his W/L record as a coffee fetcher. It has to do with his own personal qualities and beliefs. It has to do with schidt that cannot be measured by analytics. It has to do with things, most of you jackoffs can't comprehend.

6 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Whether a coordinator becomes a good head coach has absolutely nothing to do with his W/L record as a coffee fetcher. It has to do with his own personal qualities and beliefs. It has to do with schidt that cannot be measured by analytics. It has to do with things, most of you jackoffs can't comprehend.

Ooooooooo, things! Why didn't I think of that. It's so deep and revealing.:lol:

Huey, have a cup of things please. We need to get you better before Sept. God knows you haven't show us anything so far.;)

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, boo fagley said:

Patricia doesnt come across as someone you can take seriously with his dumpy physique and gnarly beard...