THE BROWNS BOARD

Dow Plummets

BaconHound

20 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Boom drops again, friggin' Obamao

No, you keep forgetting that lefties credit Obozo when the market goes up, and Blame Trump when it goes down.

Graphically, it would look like this. . .

6CE52149-D68E-479F-A473-5DF90251247E.jpeg

Any rational person in here who has paid attention to things that I post would know this is strictly sarcasm to prove a point.  The Trumpettes, you know who you are, glorify their god the Donald when it comes to the good numbers, minority unemployment and brush off the bad such as stock market plummeting.  Most people paying attention to politics would agree the President's overall affect on the country is vastly overblown but the nutjobs blame the other guy for everything and believe their guy does no wrong.

1 hour ago, BaconHound said:

Any rational person in here who has paid attention to things that I post would know this is strictly sarcasm to prove a point.  The Trumpettes, you know who you are, glorify their god the Donald when it comes to the good numbers, minority unemployment and brush off the bad such as stock market plummeting.  Most people paying attention to politics would agree the President's overall affect on the country is vastly overblown but the nutjobs blame the other guy for everything and believe their guy does no wrong.

you point is invalid. With surges to greater heights, of course there are corrections. It's an ebb and flow. Tide goes in, tide goes out.

I showed graphs - compare the dow under obaMao and Trump. Go back and look. That is the real point.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived