THE BROWNS BOARD

Kalen Ballage - RB

calfoxwc

1 minute ago, Tour2ma said:

There is more than one route to a 4.4. Simplified they are:

• fast acceleration (burst) with lower top end, and
  • slower, but more sustained acceleration to a higher top end speed.

The fast accelerating, early speed RBs are the ones who "breakaway."

The Mighty F = ma

This equation is one of the most useful in classical physics. It is a concise statement of Isaac Newton's Second Law of Motion, holding both the proportions and vectors of the Second Law. It translates as:

The net force on an object is equal to the mass of the object multiplied by the acceleration of the object.

Or some simply say:

Force equals mass times acceleration.

• Or why some guys are just harder to tackle and just get away, see I wasn't asleep during all of my physics classes. :lol:

lol... Well speed being the first derivative of acceleration I guess I could have just said it was the area under the curve that counts...

55 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

The Mighty F = ma

This equation is one of the most useful in classical physics. It is a concise statement of Isaac Newton's Second Law of Motion, holding both the proportions and vectors of the Second Law. It translates as:

The net force on an object is equal to the mass of the object multiplied by the acceleration of the object.

Or some simply say:

Force equals mass times acceleration.

• Or why some guys are just harder to tackle and just get away, see I wasn't asleep during all of my physics classes. :lol:

13374.jpg

7 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Its the best comedy in two generations.

nah. some of it is funny, but mostly weird and not funny at all. Even NCIS and NCIS-LA is a LOT funnier...

let's see...

"yes, no, don't play cupid, your love for the show is putrid"....

"for boring retorts you are suited, in those - your instincts are rooted"

"yes, no, I don't like the show, we've met in person, and you don't laugh much, I know"

sigh. I'm just not a fan. Young strange geniuses smarting off to each other all the time just isn't funny to me.

"

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

let's see...

"yes, no, don't play cupid, your love for the show is putrid"....

"for boring retorts you are suited, in those - your instincts are rooted"

"yes, no, I don't like the show, we've met in person, and you don't laugh much, I know"

sigh. I'm just not a fan. Young strange geniuses smarting off to each other all the time just isn't funny to me.

"

Ahh...it's just a matter of comprehension then.

15 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Ahh...it's just a matter of comprehension then.

I don't understand that. :huh:

.......and alright now you two behave and go to your rooms and NO internet! 

I'm very high on Ballage.  I'm an ASU alum, fan, ex-faculty associate since 1972.  ASU always have a plethora of RBs.  They seem to go with who is hot from week to week. How their now ex-coach figured that is anyone's guess.  A kid scores 8 tds (185 yards) in one game and then is sitting on bench allot of another is always a ?.  I have always thought he could be a real stud in nfl.  We'll soon find out.  He will need a bit of good coaching to reach his true potential.  But the skies the limit.

2 hours ago, SissyBoyFloyd said:

I'm very high on Ballage.  I'm an ASU alum, fan, ex-faculty associate since 1972.  ASU always have a plethora of RBs.  They seem to go with who is hot from week to week. How their now ex-coach figured that is anyone's guess.  A kid scores 8 tds (185 yards) in one game and then is sitting on bench allot of another is always a ?.  I have always thought he could be a real stud in nfl.  We'll soon find out.  He will need a bit of good coaching to reach his true potential.  But the skies the limit.

Sky's professor, sky's.

Carry on.:P

On 2/6/2018 at 11:18 PM, calfoxwc said:

Scarbrough has never played a whole season for injuries.

What games did he miss?

On 2/7/2018 at 5:19 AM, LogicIsForSquares said:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2018/profiles/kalen-ballage?id=2559995

Vision issues being mentioned gives me the bubble guts. TRich sucked for just that reason.

You don't have to go back neeeearly that far to see that issue on the Browns roster.

3 hours ago, SissyBoyFloyd said:

My father in law got his Masters from Arizona State.   When my wife was in high school she live in Tempe for a year while her dad was taking his classes.

Archived