THE BROWNS BOARD

Thank You ESPN

Axe

5 minutes ago, Axe said:

No, seriously... ;)  I've boycotted SportsCenter because of this clueless woman..

Their ratings must really have tanked for uber left ESPN to do this..

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/26/anti-trump-espn-host-jemele-hill-will-no-longer-host-sportscenter.html

Unfortunately in the post print era I can't just cut off the s t in the word hosts.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Unfortunately in the post print era I can't just cut off the s t in the word hosts.

WSS

...eh....."what you talkin about, "Willis" ?

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Man, I couldn't imagine being so offended I'd boycott Sportscenter. What a snowflake... 

Well of course not if you agree with the bitch. I don't know if I've ever watched sportscenter anyway but...

But I'm sure this whores opinion of the president is very important in a discussion of tight ends versus wide receivers or some such shite.

^_^

5 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I only watch Fox for news.  I used to watch CNN, MSNBC, etc.  But their anti-Trump tirades got so sickening I couldn't take it anymore

That's pretty much the case even though I will still tune in to MSNBC on occasion just to see what the bad guys are up to. I used to watch it more than any other morning news first to get an idea what the opposition thought and second because once in awhile they seemed like they cared about the other side. Now they really have gone off the rails it's hate Trump constantly. Even though I might get an argument from some of you on the left who never really watched Fox anyway, Fox News was never even close to being as bitter about Obama as MSNBC is about Trump.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

That's pretty much the case even though I will still tune in to MSNBC on occasion just to see what the bad guys are up to. I used to watch it more than any other morning news first to get an idea what the opposition thought and second because once in awhile they seemed like they cared about the other side. Now they really have gone off the rails it's hate Trump constantly. Even though I might get an argument from some of you on the left who never really watched Fox anyway, Fox News was never even close to being as bitter about Obama as MSNBC is about Trump.

WSS

I think it is all in the delivery of the pants shitting terror haha. Fox tended to make it seem like Obama was the anti christ and would bring down civilization etc. MSNBC just tends to whine. Fear mongering is mixed in but it is far more pouty. 

obamao IS the anti-christ - wanted to get rid of our Constitution, wanted to enslave all white people,

and worked tirelessly to  influence corruption on the NBA, the CIA, the FBI, the IRS, the DOJ, the NRA and the entire U.S.A.

Archived