THE BROWNS BOARD

The memo

Westside Steve

meanwhile, blumenthal, and some other bad character not respected around the washington scene named

cody shearer, have been named as being suspected of being the sources of information.

These two are two of the clinton "mafia" "mr. fixits".

meanwhile, blumenthal, has been a "consultant" for the clinton foundation.

at $10,000 a month "salary". btw, Blumenthal was noted as being just a friend who gave her advice from time to time ...something like that who gave her advice on Libya. no wonder she had to delete all those emails eh?

http://www.weeklystandard.com/the-other-secret-dossier/article/2011477

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

meanwhile, blumenthal, and some other bad character not respected around the washington scene named

cody shearer, have been named as being suspected of being the sources of information.

These two are two of the clinton "mafia" "mr. fixits".

meanwhile, blumenthal, has been a "consultant" for the clinton foundation.

at $10,000 a month "salary". btw, Blumenthal was noted as being just a friend who gave her advice from time to time ...something like that who gave her advice on Libya. no wonder she had to delete all those emails eh?

http://www.weeklystandard.com/the-other-secret-dossier/article/2011477

LOL.

I've got some interesting stuff on Blumenthal, but never posted it because I barely know who the guy is - didn't think anyone else ever heard of the guy.

There are so many people involved in all these scandals you need a huge scorecard to keep track of them all :)

I have said so many times that "Big Serious Trouble" was coming. But even I didn't know all this was it.

It's a giant dangerous expose'. All nine agencies had to sign off on the deal. And if you research it, there was an informant

who was going to talk to a certain Congressional committee, but Lynch.holder/obaMao would NOT LET HIM TESIFY.

Now, an informant IS going to be telling all, if he hasn't already. He has cancer, his attorney - she's been on Fox News a lot.

Of course, cnn and msnbc, etc, won't talk about all this stuff. Now, career high level corrupt officials are terrified and fighting to stay where they are - even to the point of warning Trump not to fire them. They were all bribed/leaned on/whatever invested in approving the uranium one deal for higgardly - to the tune of what was it? 186 billion dollars sent to the clinton foundation?

All these dirty moves by the deep state makes watergate look like a grain of sand on an endless beach.

and there will be more and more coming. The FBI lied about all those txts non-existing, the obamao moles (rosenstein etc) kept refusing to release the memos and txts, etc. They could only do that if they convinced Sessions to recuse himself.

Now, I ask you all - which one of the dems was recusing THEMSELVES? not one.

And, btw, who are the judges on the SECRET FISA COURT?

it's a secret. The only one who can put them on it is.................Justice Roberts, who has been sucking up to the liberal

justices with a few of his decisions. Oh yeah, the "FISA COURT" is said to have approved almost every single request to spy on people. But this last Trump approval beats everything. Just like they did fast and furious to create fake proof of their lies about us American gun owners and our 2nd Amendment because the cause of mex drug gun crime.... they created a fake dossier, paid for it, leaked it to yahoo, cnn etc etc etc... (that was peter stzok sp? or christopher steele)

Unbelievable.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/03/08/politics/fisa-court-explainer-trnd/index.html

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I have said so many times that "Big Serious Trouble" was coming. But even I didn't know all this was it.

It's a giant dangerous expose'. All nine agencies had to sign off on the deal. And if you research it, there was an informant

who was going to talk to a certain Congressional committee, but Lynch.holder/obaMao would NOT LET HIM TESIFY.

Now, an informant IS going to be telling all, if he hasn't already. He has cancer, his attorney - she's been on Fox News a lot.

Of course, cnn and msnbc, etc, won't talk about all this stuff. Now, career high level corrupt officials are terrified and fighting to stay where they are - even to the point of warning Trump not to fire them. They were all bribed/leaned on/whatever invested in approving the uranium one deal for higgardly - to the tune of what was it? 186 billion dollars sent to the clinton foundation?

All these dirty moves by the deep state makes watergate look like a grain of sand on an endless beach.

and there will be more and more coming. The FBI lied about all those txts non-existing, the obamao moles (rosenstein etc) kept refusing to release the memos and txts, etc. They could only do that if they convinced Sessions to recuse himself.

Now, I ask you all - which one of the dems was recusing THEMSELVES? not one.

And, btw, who are the judges on the SECRET FISA COURT?

it's a secret. The only one who can put them on it is.................Justice Roberts, who has been sucking up to the liberal

justices with a few of his decisions. Oh yeah, the "FISA COURT" is said to have approved almost every single request to spy on people. But this last Trump approval beats everything. Just like they did fast and furious to create fake proof of their lies about us American gun owners and our 2nd Amendment because the cause of mex drug gun crime.... they created a fake dossier, paid for it, leaked it to yahoo, cnn etc etc etc... (that was peter stzok sp? or christopher steele)

Unbelievable.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/03/08/politics/fisa-court-explainer-trnd/index.html

The FBI Informant testified earlier this week (may not be done, not sure).

Justice Roberts I believe is compromised (may be another - I might be mixing up names on this one).

Big stuff breaking this morning, plus I'll have some other info this Evening.

It is bigger than I thought - it goes past O, they're going down.

Actually, as I  expected, Trump will not release the Democratic memo because it would be too much like a democracy to hear the other side of the story. Despots don't like democracies. Cut off anything not to his liking, denigrate a free press, attack the underpinnings of the justice system and make up your own version of everything.You guys still don't get it. He's the greatest threat to this democracy since the rebel army.

33 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Actually, as I  expected, Trump will not release the Democratic memo because it would be too much like a democracy to hear the other side of the story. Despots don't like democracies. Cut off anything not to his liking, denigrate a free press, attack the underpinnings of the justice system and make up your own version of everything.You guys still don't get it. He's the greatest threat to this democracy since the rebel army.

image.png.18022bd685f9d78e01588e29dbd3e021.png

Might be a bit later, even tomorrow, but looks like it's coming.

Nope, going back to Congress to get cleaned up.

image.png.b9f3192b98b1fbd4a14c2adc87dd4084.png

image.png.922620de90a95209e64b88105c720d4d.png

42 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

no, the dems are playing gotcha dishonest bs again - this time putting sources/methods/intel in their memo, so it HAS to be edited.

Then they sit back and claim "bias" and force the situation and claim "we be victims".

And all the little leftist groupies scream and faint with glee

10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

If anyone thinks this ever comes out and actually resembles anything like a Democrat "rebuttal", then I want whatever you're drinking.:P

My first question would be, why is a Democratic rebuttal necessary?

5 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Tex, you fall for all the MSNBC/CNN bulshit.  

Nope-Trump wanted Nunes to save his butt so he approved the memo while the house intel committee voted not to allow the dems a simultaneous memo. It's in the voting record. It is not democratic in any way. Wake up. Both memos should have been submitted for run through by the proper vetting agencies together before anything was released at all. Or both should have been disallowed altogether. And all this after Nunes had recused himself from any involvement at all in the Russia investigation. Pure horseshit.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Nope-Trump wanted Nunes to save his butt so he approved the memo while the house intel committee voted not to allow the dems a simultaneous memo. It's in the voting record. It is not democratic in any way. Wake up. Both memos should have been submitted for run through by the proper vetting agencies together before anything was released at all. Or both should have been disallowed altogether. And all this after Nunes had recused himself from any involvement at all in the Russia investigation. Pure horseshit.

Maybe some additional good stuff will come from the next few memos.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

No, I disagree.  I think the left is coming up with more cowpoop.  It's getting so deep I have to wear waders.

• 2 weeks later...

It's difficult to make any judgement call on the Democrat memo, since it's so heavily redacted; much more redacted than the Nunes memo. Which is odd, since both memos are supposedly using information from the same intelligence data. And yet, it's only the opposition's memo that gets heavily redacted. Hmmm...

that was by design. schiffforbrains admitted it. more dirty marxist deep state politics. and all you lefties grab onto the farces and hold on. it was a setup. like fast and furious. and the russian operatives john kerry allowed in, and the russian lawyer who obamao approved to come in, after her visa was refused.

Search Results
Adam Schiff Admits Democratic Memo Contains "Sources And Methods"
https://www.zerohedge.com/.../adam-schiff-admits-democratic-memo-contains-source...

Feb 14, 2018 - Remember just two weeks ago when, in a desperate attempt to stall or dismiss the release of Devin Nunes memo, Democratic Rep Adam Schiff scaremongered the fact that "we have crossed a deeply regrettable line" warning that he believed The GOP memo could reveal "sources and methods" and create ...
Adam Schiff contradicts Pelosi and admits Dem memo does contain ...
www.bizpacreview.com/.../adam-schiff-contradicts-pelosi-admits-dem-memo-contain-...

Feb 15, 2018 - California Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff confirmed that his party's memo needed to be scrubbed for sources and methods; This directly contradicts House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi's claim that the delay was President Donald Trump attempting a cover-up; Schiff criticized former President Barack Obama's ...

criticized former President Barack Obama's ...

2 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

It's difficult to make any judgement call on the Democrat memo, since it's so heavily redacted; much more redacted than the Nunes memo. Which is odd, since both memos are supposedly using information from the same intelligence data. And yet, it's only the opposition's memo that gets heavily redacted. Hmmm...

So first the Dems don’t want the memo released (no surprise) then when it does get released they declare it a big nothingburger (again no surprise). Then they feel the need to issue their rebuttal, but load it with classified info that they knew wouldn’t make it past the intel committee. Now they are doing what they do the best...and that is play the victim. 

12 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

that was by design. schiffforbrains admitted it. more dirty marxist deep state politics. and all you lefties grab onto the farces and hold on. it was a setup. like fast and furious. and the russian operatives john kerry allowed in, and the russian lawyer who obamao approved to come in, after her visa was refused.

Search Results
Adam Schiff Admits Democratic Memo Contains "Sources And Methods"
https://www.zerohedge.com/.../adam-schiff-admits-democratic-memo-contains-source...

Feb 14, 2018 - Remember just two weeks ago when, in a desperate attempt to stall or dismiss the release of Devin Nunes memo, Democratic Rep Adam Schiff scaremongered the fact that "we have crossed a deeply regrettable line" warning that he believed The GOP memo could reveal "sources and methods" and create ...
Adam Schiff contradicts Pelosi and admits Dem memo does contain ...
www.bizpacreview.com/.../adam-schiff-contradicts-pelosi-admits-dem-memo-contain-...

Feb 15, 2018 - California Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff confirmed that his party's memo needed to be scrubbed for sources and methods; This directly contradicts House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi's claim that the delay was President Donald Trump attempting a cover-up; Schiff criticized former President Barack Obama's ...

criticized former President Barack Obama's ...

It's more redacted due to giving out way more sources and methods.  Of course this is what the DemScum wanted.  Then they could 'compain' that it was heavily redacted.  We know your tricks DemScum.

Archived