THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump’s First SOTU Address

Canton Dawg

Trump giving an uninterrupted speech in front of a captive audience with no media filter.

Lefties are gonna be popping prozac tonight.

Biggest outbreak of Trump Derangement Syndrome since the inauguration guaranteed.

4 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Can't wait for all the commentary. 

FB_IMG_1517366183272.jpg

Now that's just funny. 

On 1/30/2018 at 8:37 PM, Canton Dawg said:

Trump giving an uninterrupted speech in front of a captive audience with no media filter.

Lefties are gonna be popping prozac tonight.

Biggest outbreak of Trump Derangement Syndrome since the inauguration guaranteed.

Lot of firsts...

1. First time I've ever thought "Trump's teleprompter reading has improved."
  2. First time I've ever seen a President applaud himself... at all, let alone repeatedly.
  3. First time I've ever seen a Pres cover up for a reading flub with a lie. "DJ and CJ... he said to call him either."
  4. First time my skin has ever crawled...
  5. There were more, but who cares...

Trump's request that his Cab Secs powers to fire be expanded was responsible for #4.

2 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Lot of firsts...

1. First time I've ever thought "Trump's teleprompter reading has improved."
  2. First time I've ever seen a President applaud himself... at all, let alone repeatedly.
  3. First time I've ever seen a Pres cover up for a reading flub with a lie. "DJ and CJ... he said to call him either."
  4. First time my skin has ever crawled...
  5. There were more, but who cares...

Trump's request that his Cab Secs powers to fire be expanded was responsible for #4.

TelePrompTer reading??

Good Gawd, have you ever listened to Obozo attempt to speak without one?

He sounds like an Alzheimer patient with Tourette Syndrome.

ah. NOW the left HATES TELEPROMPTER READING.

Imagine that. all those years with obaMao the corrupt commie sombietch

reading from teleprompters like he was hypnotized.

Not one complaint from the left. It's how they roll. Hypocritically.

no, not at all. Before, it was obamao's attempts do undermine our 2nd Amendment, and undoing Real Marriage,

and working AGAINST our Constitution, when he lied about his stances before the election -

Real Americans wanted his anti-Constitutional moves and criminal scandal coverups to fail. Like when obamao said the gun violence was American gun owners' fault - that liar bastidge of corruption - and they he and holder did fast and furious to force some kind of faked "evidence" that it was true. They got caught. Now, they faked "evidence" to try to stop Trump from getting elected, and continuing to be president.

You saw it at the SOTU address - the dem asswholes sat on their hands because they wanted Trump to fail to boost the economy, and fail to lower employment - especially for blacks, and they want him to fail to build the wall, even thoughTrump offered up a huge plan for the "dreamers'.

So, to recap:

Most conservative Americans wanted obamao's attempts to ruin America to fail.

Most liberals/ALL liberals - want Trump to fail to do great things - MAGA. they hate that. opposite, not "literally the same"

24 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So literally the same scenario with the roles reversed that we saw for 8 years prior

Same scenario? On what planet?

It took the stock market 6 years under Obozo just to recover.

ISIS thrived under Barry’s watch.

The illegals poured in, while the National deficit doubled.

Yeah...same scenario.

56 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So literally the same scenario with the roles reversed that we saw for 8 years prior

Well not literally by any stretch of the imagination. In fact it was wishing that Obama would fail in his attempt to get his harmful policies through. Obamacare over-regulation of the environment and business etc. I think what the Democrats are longing for here is a deep and sustained recession.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Well not literally by any stretch of the imagination. In fact it was wishing that Obama would fail in his attempt to get his harmful policies through. Obamacare over-regulation of the environment and business etc. I think what the Democrats are longing for here is a deep and sustained recession.

WSS

Exactly, the libtards want Trump to fail in every facet of his political career.

To their dismay, not only is he excelling in his Presidential performance, he's doing it while making them look foolish.

I love how he did it - offered a GREAT deal on the "dreamers" only to have all of America watch the dems be po'd and refuse the deal.

that is going to lose them a lot of votes from here on in.

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Same scenario? On what planet?

It took the stock market 6 years under Obozo just to recover.

ISIS thrived under Barry’s watch.

The illegals poured in, while the National deficit doubled.

Yeah...same scenario.

I'm not going to dig into everything you just posted

But you missed the point.

I'm members of one political party wanting to see failure instead of the opposite party's president succeed is nothing new.

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm not going to dig into everything you just posted

But you missed the point.

I'm members of one political party wanting to see failure instead of the opposite party's president succeed is nothing new.

You know you are a Democrat if you think global warming threatens the planet, Russia controls US elections, there are 64 genders, and the FBI investigation of Hillary was legitimate.

4 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

You know you are a Democrat if you think global warming threatens the planet, Russia controls US elections, there are 64 genders, and the FBI investigation of Hillary was legitimate.

that really had nothing to do with what you quoted, but alright

(also, if you're part of a vast consensus of experts in the field, you also think climate change is a threat to the planet...  but experts, pfff, what do they know?)

old fake news, woodpecker. your scientists always had a global political agenda for mmgw.

some have even admitted it. The UN threw out scientific studies that didn't help them make the case.

More and more scientists are admitting that it just has not been proven to be true.

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

that really had nothing to do with what you quoted, but alright

(also, if you're part of a vast consensus of experts in the field, you also think climate change is a threat to the planet...  but experts, pfff, what do they know?)

The most ardent supporters of MMGW happen to be millennials...you know, the generation that eats Tide Pods?

Archived