once again, I would never make that deal. As good as Rodgers is, Father Time is undefeated. I think Rosen or Darnold are elite qb talents and you take your chance with them.

14 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Doesn't have Mayfield's pinpoint accuracy either. 

:lol::lol:

Yeah I know 70% completion rate sucks. 

12 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Yeah I know 70% completion rate sucks. 

I think you're confusing completion % with accuracy.   

3 hours ago, Bigalow80 said:

once again, I would never make that deal. As good as Rodgers is, Father Time is undefeated. I think Rosen or Darnold are elite qb talents and you take your chance with them.

I haven't seen anyone call them elite, good probably, maybe but we'll see what more the combines show.

56 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

eh. I think Miami will trade down, and draft Mike White.

Rosen isn't chosen until the second round, by the niners - who will have him back up Garoppolo, because rosen fits in

with the weirdo homeless people down on the strip.giphy.gif

I still think Allen has the highest upside - but it won't be his first year that he's ready to roll. It's just that kind of qb year.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

If our receivers can't get the handle on catching a 50 mph dart from Kizer? Hell, they may not even see the 60 mph dart of Allen coming till it gets past them :ph34r:

41 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, gumby73 said:

If our receivers can't get the handle on catching 50 mph dart from Kizer? Hell, they may not even see the 60 mph dart of Allen coming till it gets past them :ph34r:

I don't think it's the speed of the pass... It's more of the placement. Rather, it's the erratic placement of his passes. You don't know when he's going to throw it OR where he's going to throw it. 

11 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

I don't think it's the speed of the pass... It's more of the placement. Rather, it's the erratic placement of his passes. You don't know when he's going to throw it OR where he's going to throw it. 

have ya seen Allen :P..i may need video's of Barkley passing;)..or I may be looking at Lollypop Luke Falk to underhand them the dang ball.. placement? if it's within your wing-span catch the dam thing 

A(K)l(i)l(z)e(e)n(r). will make a perfect transition to a 2-14 team once we add defenders to a healthy defense.:P

You guys are a hoot.:rolleyes:

12 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I still think Allen has the highest upside - but it won't be his first year that he's ready to roll. It's just that kind of qb year.

And the highest hill to climb to reach that upside. Possibly Sisyphusian.

sisyphus-yellow-500x445.jpg

34 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

And the highest hill to climb to reach that upside. Possibly Sisyphusian.

Every season feels more Promethean to me. Hannibal Lecter approves of this message as long a fava beans go with the main course.:P