THE BROWNS BOARD

Our 7 Round Draft

darren15

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

1) I'll take Eagles and Patriots as well because the city I lived in before Boston was Philly. And the city I lived in before Philly was Baltimore. So I've got that going for me.

2) Switch the Panthers to me and Cards to SBF.

Wanna give 2 other people opportunity to be involved ........ draft wont start for another month....if spots are not filled will let you know :)

18 hours ago, SissyBoyFloyd said:

ditto

Done that this time ....normally make it so its 2 teams together but as you both visit on a regular basis it should not slow up the draft

23 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

That is still over a month away.

Yes I think that is when we usually begin to let the big free agency moves happen first .....

We should do a "trial" one before and then after FA. Then another just before the draft... or maybe that would be the AFTER one. 

I would like to do this soon though, I think it would be fun and a good distraction in this lull of happenings. 

3 hours ago, PoeticG said:

We should do a "trial" one before and then after FA. Then another just before the draft... or maybe that would be the AFTER one. 

I would like to do this soon though, I think it would be fun and a good distraction in this lull of happenings. 

I would be up for that or whatever everyone else wanted to do.

The Browns are on the Clock! 

Just 2 more GM's still needed  

Titans/Falcons

Patriots/Eagles

Will give it another 2 weeks then I will open up these teams to 4 people to take 1 more team each.

Draft begins Saturday after FA starts ........that gives us 5 weeks before real draft to do ours.....should be easy

4 hours ago, One Post said:

I'm available. Any teams left over ill fill in.

I can give you Titans and Falcons ..... 

8 days until Draft Day ................. one more GM needed ......... will give it until Wednesday then offer the last 2 teams to 2 existing GM's

On 3/8/2018 at 7:22 PM, syd said:

so is this something that has to go in order ? or do i just put in who i think will be drafted regardless if someone one else all ready picked him

Oh goddamn. Its an NFL draft not a lottery ticket.

8 hours ago, One Post said:

Oh goddamn. Its an NFL draft not a lottery ticket.

also it's a freaking mock draft I should pick who i believe my teams will pick and who  i believe will be available when they pick 

Archived