THE BROWNS BOARD

Can Brady win if he has to do it on his own merit?

Ghoolie

12 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I had missed the last quarter of the game. So did the refs take it in your hand to give the patriots the win. Her usual. As usual

First, Belichick is an average coach.

Then you say Belichick wins only because he has Brady on his team.

Now you say Brady wins because the referees make it SO he wins.

You're sounding pathetic, Gip.

PS Stop trolling, Tommy V.  We all know you've been a BB fan since day 1 :)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ChicopeeJohn said:

That's the Gippers MO.

The way I see it the Patriots are probably the greatest team in modern football and my Cleveland Browns the worst. Our job is to dig out of that hole no matter how long it takes.

WSS

14 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Anyone who bliztes Brady beats him. The guy is done.  More Marty/Bernie football. Play not to lose. Ridiculous.

Anyone? Like the league with all of their massive amounts of game data wouldn't know this? :lol:

Same ol' ghool slop again.

Eh, I usually don't support Ghoolster but on it's face you have to sit there and least stew on the fact the Patriots got called for one penalty the whole game.

The "issue" I would point to is that until late in the 2nd half they were letting them play out there, which is fine. Obvious, although unfortunate, penalty on Gronk and then the flood gates open. Suddenly the contact that wasn't a flag in the 1st quarter is in the 2nd, and was one-sided against the Jags. Even if you wanna start throwing the flag more, fine but it has to be consistent on both sides and it objectively wasn't.

I thought without Gronk they couldn't win, before the game I noted he might be the key to the game. ......turned out to be Amendola and Bradyl .

10 hours ago, ChicopeeJohn said:

Shmuck off ShmucktardShmuck off Shmucktard

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

That's the Gippers MO.

The way I see it the Patriots are probably the greatest team in modern football and my Cleveland Browns the worst. Our job is to dig out of that hole no matter how long it takes.

WSS

Both of you Shmucktard's are totally off base with what I said when I get back to my computer rather than on my phone and explain the truth to you the truth that I have explained hundreds of times but none of you are smart enough apparently to Shmucking listenBoth of you Shmucktard's are totally off base with what I said when I get back to my computer rather than on my phone and explain the truth to you the truth that I have explained hundreds of times but none of you are smart enough apparently to Shmucking listen

Just now, ChicopeeJohn said:

OK Shep Wannabe

I told you I will educate you later when I can be more thorough which I cannot be on my phone then you maybe could being obtuse and thickheaded and listenI told you I will educate you later when I can be more thorough which I cannot be on my phone then you maybe could being obtuse and thickheaded and listen

42 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I told you I will educate you later when I can be more thorough which I cannot be on my phone then you maybe could being obtuse and thickheaded and listenI told you I will educate you later when I can be more thorough which I cannot be on my phone then you maybe could being obtuse and thickheaded and listen

Ok Shep.   Er, Gipper

2 hours ago, ChicopeeJohn said:

Ok Shep.   Er, Gipper

I don't know what ship is all care I just know you're wrong dead butt wrong and it's being stupid about itI don't know what ship is all care I just know you're wrong dead butt wrong and it's being stupid about it

52 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Gippy two-times, two-times. 

How many times do I have to explain to you guys that when I quote someone using my cell phone whatever I say is duplicated. And it's a complete mystery to me why does anyone else know why I don'tHow many times do I have to explain to you guys that when I quote someone using my cell phone whatever I say is duplicated. And it's a complete mystery to me why does anyone else know why I don't

12 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Both of you Shmucktard's are totally off base with what I said when I get back to my computer rather than on my phone and explain the truth to you the truth that I have explained hundreds of times but none of you are smart enough apparently to Shmucking listenBoth of you Shmucktard's are totally off base with what I said when I get back to my computer rather than on my phone and explain the truth to you the truth that I have explained hundreds of times but none of you are smart enough apparently to Shmucking listen

Often your posts can lean towards the dull, arrogant, overbearing, pompous or pretentious side but this one sir is a rare venture into plain old stupid.

WSS

On 1/21/2018 at 9:51 PM, Ghoolie said:

The NFL refs will do whatever they have to to put the Patriots in the W column. Horrible, disgusting ref calls at the end of the first half.

Agree totally, its never ending with them. I hate them more than any other NFL team.

On 1/21/2018 at 10:43 PM, Ghoolie said:

The Pats defense didn't do Sheet. THey stacked the Line and Jax went Marty/Bernie and ran right into it. You just watched THE DRIVE...........

Brady is done. Only coward coaches save him. Anyone who blitzes the guy ALL FOUR quarters beats him. Brady is done.

You've often said stupid sh!t based on your need for attention but this is one if the most stupid things that has tumbled out of your oversized pie-hole. 

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Often your posts can lean towards the dull, arrogant, overbearing, pompous or pretentious side but this one sir is a rare venture into plain old stupid.

WSS

And all the while being perfectly accurate and on point.  

I have stated my view about Belichick.  Not sure why...after I have explained this numerous times some of you still do not understand.  My suggestion is that you take this post, print it out, save it, put it in your wallet....and when you again become confused about matters you can pull it out and read it over once again in an effort to comprehend it.   Considering how simple this explanation is, perhaps after 8-10 readings the light bulb will go on in your respective heads:

A.  Bill Belichick is a quality coach.  On his own, his team's could likely be pretty consistent playoff contenders. 

B. It is Tom Brady that makes BB a championship coach.  BBs defense keeps games close.....Tom Brady leads them to championship.

C. Bill Belichick does not win 5 Super Bowls with the likes of Matt Cassell...or Brian Hoyer as his primary starting QB.  But some of you banana brains think he walks on water and could have won 5 Super Bowls  with Les Conner as his QB.  (an inside joke for Steve).

D. Just some basic facts:  Without Brady as BBs QB,  he has had 2 seasons with winning records, and 5 with losing records;  and he has had 1 team make the playoffs and 6 teams miss the playoffs.  Nevertheless, I think he could likely, as I said, have had a consistent playoff contending team...but not a consistent championship team.

E. With Brady, they have taken that team now to 8 Super Bowls...winning 5....and maybe another.   With Brady, that team has never had a losing record...or even a .500 record.   You bring up the Matt Cassell year, and I say, yes....that is a good example of what things may have been like with Brady.  A good record....challenging for a playoff spot...sometimes making it, sometimes not. 

F. Is there some symbiosis between BB and Brady that has allowed them to be so good and such winners?  Yes, certainly to an extent, I buy that.  but that same symbiosis would never had existed  with just about any other QB.  Maybe if he had another of the top notch Hall of Famers, it is possible.  But those QBs over the years that could challenge Brady in the last two decades could be counted on one hand: Peyton, Rodgers, maybe BR, maybe Brees...and that's it.

G.  On Tom Brady...if you think I am diminishing him, then you have a brain full of banana slugs.  I have said that the GOAT is a discussion likely between Jim Brown, Jerry Rice, and Tom Brady.  Not sure where else I can go with him.  Maybe you Patriot fans think he is the Reincarnation of Jesus Christ, or Thor come down from Asgard...but I regard him as simply one of the greatest football players ever.

H. On the issue of the refs helping the Patriots.  Gee, I must be the only one here that thinks that on occasion...since it was I who started this thread.....OH, ERR, OOPs.....I was NOT the one to start this thread.   Earlier in this thread I stated that I did not see the last quarter of that game....and asked if the Pats got any more help from the refs like they did on that PI call at the end of the first half.  That WAS a horseshite call....and a gift to the Pats by the refs.  That sort of thing has happened a number of times.   That is the perception......and God forbid that someone who is not a Belichick or Patriots arse licker point it out.  

So, here you go. Take this post, print it out...so that the next time you comment about what my opinions are, you can at least be accurate about what my opinions are....and not give YOUR opinions about what you think are my opinions.

On 1/21/2018 at 10:45 PM, Ghoolie said:

FRefs, and Marty/Bernie coaching from the Jags. 9 in the box,  and no play action to shred it. Instead they run smack into it.? C mon Steve, Kizer could have engineered that come back. Brady sucks elephant cox

Not sure why Glommie relates everything that may go sideways in football back to Marty and Bernie.   There is a deep psychological obsession going on there.

1 hour ago, LondonBrown said:

Agree totally, its never ending with them. I hate them more than any other NFL team.

Wait....I thought I was the only one that ever thought that the Pats got advantages from ref's calls. Do you want to call Chicopee John and tell him that there are others that do not think that  BB et all shite fairy dust.

On 1/22/2018 at 7:26 AM, The Cysko Kid said:

Belichick is the greatest. 

Brady is the fu¢king greatest.

I know its hard for browns fans to swallow because the browns are the worst in history but I say sit back and enjoy it. We'll never see anything like this again and the enemy of my enemy is my friend. 

The PI call on Cooks was legit.

The ball landed in bounds and Cooks would have got there if he was not pushed out of bounds with both hands. You cant do that with the ball in the air. Ghoolie claims the ball went out of bounds, but that is false. Brady is smart and throws the ball to the WR getting mugged to see if he can get PI.

Jax switched to zone in the 2nd half after playing man2man with success in the 1st half. Man2man beats Brady.

On 1/22/2018 at 8:14 AM, Westside Steve said:

That's the Gippers MO.

WSS

The Browns will be much better this season. You heard it hear first.

18 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Incoherent ramblings

Archived