THE BROWNS BOARD

Can Brady win if he has to do it on his own merit?

Ghoolie

The NFL refs will do whatever they have to to put the Patriots in the W column. Horrible, disgusting ref calls at the end of the first half.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

That throw answer your question?

QUESTION : DOES BRADY WIN THE SB MVP AGAIN? :lol:

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

I thought Brady was done?

Yes he just finished winning the AFC, he's done.....for today.

Anyone who bliztes Brady beats him. The guy is done.  More Marty/Bernie football. Play not to lose. Ridiculous.

5 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Anyone who bliztes Brady beats him. The guy is done.  More Marty/Bernie football. Play not to lose. Ridiculous.

Such as?  You assured us he was done after another cakewalk vrs your Steelers last year. He won the last Superbowl as he heads to this Superbowl. Hey, what happened to Ghoolie is the biggest Bill Belichick fan?  More full of shitsies?  Who knew?  Flugel.

Brady is the GOAT. Hardly an argument any more. Every time those against him come up with some excuse, he just wins again. 

Now it's Amendola that is winning for him? Ha. What's Amendola on any other team? The one time Brady had an elite WR they broke records.

Brady beats you far more with brains than brawn. THAT'S why he is the G.O.A.T. Whether or not you like him, he is an amazing player.

Amendola?....He's just another smart player.

I have always been a fan of drafting "I & I"......Intelligence & Intensity. That seems to be a key to Patriot success.

Mike

6 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I had missed the last quarter of the game. So did the refs take it in your hand to give the patriots the win. Her usual. As usual

Brady did his usual goat imitation that keeps messing with Goolie's prediction.:rolleyes:

Just keep predicting it. Maybe he'll retire.:lol:

6 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I had missed the last quarter of the game. So did the refs take it in your hand to give the patriots the win. Her usual. As usual

Was all Brady and Amendola made some big catches  and without Gronk there wasn't a whole lot of offensive talent  on that team.

2 hours ago, Flugel said:

I thought offense won Championships - what happened to that argument?  Are your true colors black and gold?  How gay!!! Who knew?  Flugel!!!!

Offense won the first game. Jacksonville pulled a MArty and Bernie, and like fukcking coards went into the tank. Deshone Kizer could have engineered that comeback. BUT BUT BUT........................ it was offense................OFFENSE THAT WON.

12 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Offense won the first game. Jacksonville pulled a MArty and Bernie, and like fukcking coards went into the tank. Deshone Kizer could have engineered that comeback. BUT BUT BUT........................ it was offense................OFFENSE THAT WON.

LOL! NE defense adjusted and shut down the Jags O. And brady isn't offense, he's the goat.:lol:

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Nope the refs had nothing to do with it. Brady just came back and smacked the Faguars in the butt. Not the first time. Hopefully it won't be the last.

I want to see the Steelers record left in the dust.

WSS

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! NE defense adjusted and shut down the Jags O. And brady isn't offense, he's the goat.:lol:

The Pats defense didn't do Sheet. THey stacked the Line and Jax went Marty/Bernie and ran right into it. You just watched THE DRIVE...........

Brady is done. Only coward coaches save him. Anyone who blitzes the guy ALL FOUR quarters beats him. Brady is done.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Nope the refs had nothing to do with it. Brady just came back and smacked the Faguars in the butt. Not the first time. Hopefully it won't be the last.

I want to see the Steelers record left in the dust.

WSS

FRefs, and Marty/Bernie coaching from the Jags. 9 in the box,  and no play action to shred it. Instead they run smack into it.? C mon Steve, Kizer could have engineered that come back. Brady sucks elephant cox

11 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Anyone who bliztes Brady beats him. The guy is done. 

It's adorable how jealous our Steeler trolls are.  Yeah, this "anyone" you speak of sure shows us this every post season. The Giants beat him both Superbowls WITHOUT blitzing putting heat on him exclusively with their front 4.   You just have to understand guys with a hand down aren't blitzers and then it's baby steps after that.

You're "he's done" in each of the last 2 post seasons - made for a nice red carpet ride right into Superbowl Sunday.

Archived