THE BROWNS BOARD

One year ago today, the best President to ever serve took office. MAGA!

DieHardBrownsFan

in only one year - Trump, despite all the hate, attempted disruption and legal interference... has kept many of his promises already.

In his years, ObaMao broke nearly every single one of his.

but libwonks berate him because the wall hasn't been built yet.

The best president since Reagan. I have some issues about some of his tweets and statements but his policies have been spot on and just what this country needed. His policies remind me of Reagans and we are seeing the positive results with the economy taking off after 8 sluggish years under Obama. 

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The best president since Reagan. I have some issues about some of his tweets and statements but his policies have been spot on and just what this country needed. His policies remind me of Reagans and we are seeing the positive results with the economy taking off after 8 sluggish years under Obama. 

I don't care much for his tweets either.  But remember, he's a spoiled rich guy since birth.  But he is doing what he promised.  MAGA!

7 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I don't care much for his tweets either.  But remember, he's a spoiled rich guy since birth.  But he is doing what he promised.  MAGA!

+$18 Billion in cost anyway. Such a dealer! He got you all to buy it and like it. He should get out of real estate and get into used cars.:D

Moskvitch-408/Izh-408

OMMMA 2011 Impressionen (6108847875).jpg

Now you have to admit that was funny.:lol:

Archived