THE BROWNS BOARD

Intel documents on obamao's corrupt doj and fbi officials alarm GOP

calfoxwc

oh yeah. The dems do NOT want to up and release THESE. and they won't.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/01/19/gop-rep-matt-gaetz-says-intel-document-contains-disturbing-information-about-the-doj-and-fbi

Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida sounded the alarm Thursday over a four-page intelligence document he’s reviewed that he says contained “disturbing” information about the Department of Justice and the FBI over FISA surveillance.

UPDATE:

this just may end the careers of dirty comey, dirty mueller, etc etc

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-18/explosive-shocking-and-alarming-fisa-memo-set-rock-dc-end-mueller-investigation

A source close to the matter tells Fox News that "the memo details the Intelligence Committee's oversight work for the FBI and Justice, including the controversy over unmasking and FISA surveillance." An educated guess by anyone who's been paying attention for the last year leads to the obvious conclusion that the report reveals extensive abuse of power and highly illegal collusion between the Obama administration, the FBI, the DOJ and the Clinton Campaign against Donald Trump and his team during and after the 2016 presidential election.

Lawmakers who have seen the memo are calling for its immediate release, while the phrases "explosive," "shocking," "troubling," and "alarming" have all been used in all sincerity. One congressman even likened the report's details to KGB activity in Russia. “It is so alarming the American people have to see this,” Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan told Fox News. “It's troubling. It is shocking,” North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows said. “Part of me wishes that I didn't read it because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much.

Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., offered the motion on Thursday to make the Republican majority-authored report available to the members.

The document shows a troubling course of conduct and we need to make the document available, so the public can see it,” said a senior government official, who spoke on condition of anonymity due to the sensitivity of the document. “Once the public sees it, we can hold the people involved accountable in a number of ways.”

The government official said that after reading the document “some of these people should no longer be in the government.” -Sara Carter

I believe the consequence of its release will be major changes in people currently working at the FBI and the Department of Justice,” he said, referencing DOJ officials Rod Rosenstein and Bruce Ohr.

Like Hannity said:

mueller's witch hunt is over. shut the doors. the corruption has been laid bare, and

lock mueller, obaMao, higgardly, clapper, comey, and the rest in handcuffs and lock them up.

they are traitors to all of us, to our America.

Just a thought:

You have a Republican in the White House. You have a Republican majority in both houses of Congress. You have an FBI director, a Director of National Intelligence, and an Attorney General who were appointed by said Republican President and approved by said Republican-majority Congress. If this said Nunes memo exists, and is as damning as you and others suggest, it would benefit all of the previously mentioned people and would cripple the Democrat-lead investigation into potential Trump-Russia investigations, i.e "fruit from a poisoned tree" doctrine.

So, my question is this: why haven't the GOP and Devin Nunes released this "memo" yet? Not just to the general public, but not even to the FBI? Again, if it is as damning as you say it is, and it vindicates Trump, you'd think Nunes and the GOP wouldn't be as reticent about bringing this information to light.

Makes one wonder....

they will resolve the classified intel issue, then we'll be good to go.

See, the reps don't dish out classified information on their own simply for political advantage.

1 hour ago, jbluhm86 said:

Ah, I see. "We have the documents that prove the FBI was corrupt and complicit. But, we can't release them, so you're just going to have to trust us on this".

Lol, give me a f.ucking break. 

lol?

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/01/21/gop-congressman-reveals-house-intel-committee-will-release-top-secret-fisa-memo-to-public

worse and WORSE for the anti-American corrupt deep state (clinton and cronies et call)

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/01/20/newly-released-clinton-emails-reveal-new-smoking-gun-and-more-classified-information

Just now, jbluhm86 said:

Valerie Plame would disagree.

plame was a liberal be-atch, and was said to have "outed" plame. trouble is, many around washinton knew she was an analyst

already. He got her husband, to be assigned to go overseas and investigate Bush's "yellow cake" information. He came back and said he couldn't find any. hahahahaha.

that was not a classified report. that was a political stage incident - blown up by a bunch of "get Bush/Cheney" stooges. It was never them.

7 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

plame was a liberal be-atch, and was said to have "outed" plame. trouble is, many around washinton knew she was an analyst

already. He got her husband, to be assigned to go overseas and investigate Bush's "yellow cake" information. He came back and said he couldn't find any. hahahahaha.

that was not a classified report. that was a political stage incident - blown up by a bunch of "get Bush/Cheney" stooges. It was never them.

I guess the word "covert" in "covert CIA agent" must mean something completely different to you than the other 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999% of people who use the word. For most people, "covert" and "classified" are pretty synonymous with each other.

Also, Plame, the "liberal be-atch" outed herself? The fact that you can post these incoherent ramblings and claim that you were an English major in college boggles my mind. 

But, again, i'll ask you the same question as I asked previously: if the information contained in the memo is indeed damning, why hasn't Trump/the GOP released it? Trump is the President of the United States and the head of the executive branch, he can literally declassify anything he wants to at any time. 

8 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

I guess the word "covert" in "covert CIA agent" must mean something completely different to you than the other 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999% of people who use the word. For most people, "covert" and "classified" are pretty synonymous with each other.

Also, Plame, the "liberal be-atch" outed herself? The fact that you can post these incoherent ramblings and claim that you were an English major in college boggles my mind. 

plame was a liberal be-atch, and Bush/Cheney were said to have "outed" plame. trouble is, many around washinton knew she was an analyst. It was never Bush/Cheney. The whole thing was a farce. she was TRAINED as a spy, but mostly, she was a recruiter for the agency overseas. That was way, way earlier in her career. She had already been moving to cia adminstration, giving up her "secret" covert status completely. she was going into government admin. she actually did out herself.

" When the Novak column ran, Valerie Wilson was in the process of changing her clandestine status from NOC to official cover, as she prepared for a new job in personnel management. "

that brought her into the public eye, subject to political scrutiny. That is why she recommended  her husband, mr wilson, go to try to find the yellowcake. he came back quickly after saying he couldn't find any, so there were none. It was to discredit Bush/Cheney.

the deep state wants complete overall control of our gov. That is why they hated Bush/Cheney, and that is why they are trying to destroy Trump's presidency frantically.

That makes Bush/Cheney and Trump - being attacked via early-nazi-like arrogance and corrupt activities. The corrupt dems are part of them. The deep state protects them, and tries to subvert all reps who are a threat to their power.

That is playing out with reports all over the honest media now.

Truth is, both wilsons were completely AGAINST the Iraq War, and they were completely against Bush/Cheney before 9/11.

Therefore, that is indicative of the corrupt deep state - it didn't just start up vs Trump. Been going on a long bunch of years.

Decades, even.

On 1/21/2018 at 7:39 PM, jbluhm86 said:

Just a thought:

You have a Republican in the White House. You have a Republican majority in both houses of Congress. You have an FBI director, a Director of National Intelligence, and an Attorney General who were appointed by said Republican President and approved by said Republican-majority Congress. If this said Nunes memo exists, and is as damning as you and others suggest, it would benefit all of the previously mentioned people and would cripple the Democrat-lead investigation into potential Trump-Russia investigations, i.e "fruit from a poisoned tree" doctrine.

So, my question is this: why haven't the GOP and Devin Nunes released this "memo" yet? Not just to the general public, but not even to the FBI? Again, if it is as damning as you say it is, and it vindicates Trump, you'd think Nunes and the GOP wouldn't be as reticent about bringing this information to light.

Makes one wonder....

On 1/22/2018 at 12:42 AM, jbluhm86 said:

It's been quite a while but she and her husband were operating against the interests of the United States of America due to their opposition to George Bush and support of John Kerry. Arguably treason. But she was outed by Richard Armitage even though the bullshyt of the special Prosecutors office railroaded scooter Libby.  That's why I hate the special prosecutor no matter who it involves.

And not to play the grammar police but covert and classified are reasonably different.

WSS

34 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

It's been quite a while but she and her husband were operating against the interests of the United States of America due to their opposition to George Bush and support of John Kerry. Arguably treason. But she was outed by Richard Armitage even though the bullshyt of the special Prosecutors office railroaded scooter Libby.  That's why I hate the special prosecutor no matter who it involves.

And not to play the grammar police but covert and classified are reasonably different.

WSS

completely different.

Archived