THE BROWNS BOARD

Camp Barkley #1 Overall

cdl15

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

This is why this thread has stretched to 22 pages. Repeat yourself much, or chose to ignore there are other possibilities, that some of us are trying to get through your thick head for um- the 10th time? 

1) NY EASILY could decide to draft their QBOTF to sit a year or two behind Manning- who's 37 years old as of this past January. 

2) The Colts will CERTAINLY  listen to offers to trade down and swap places with the QB needy Broncos or Jets (there's only one Kirk Cousins). DUH- Indy will as easily be able to get a stud OT (Browns sure aren't drafting one) at #5-#6 as at #3, and pickup an nice bonus selection. 

SO FOR ABOUT THE 10TH AND LAST TIME, SHOULD THE BROWNS DRAFT THEIR QB #1 OVERALL, IT'S ENTIRELY POSSIBLE THE FIRST THREE PICKS COULD BE QUARTERBACKS- LEAVING BARKLEY THERE FOR US AT #4. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT? Dorsey (unlike you) realizes we take Barkley #1, we could be looking at our third choice QB. Love you some Paxton Lynch? Didn't think so. Only way we get Barkley and the pick of the litter QB is (as Ghoolie suggested) to trade up from #4 to the Giants #2, and if they have the same QB they've fallen in love with as the Browns- it ain't happening. 

Larry...do you have the power to close this thread?   If so...please do...or convince Z to do so.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Larry...do you have the power to close this thread?   If so...please do...or convince Z to do so.

The thread that wouldn't end. 

scared-woman-retro.jpg

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Yes I can close, move, and merge threads. I could even delete most, or all of this thread if I had a mind to. Not from the tablet I'm currently on though. I just needed a second opinion to get me to do so. I'll leave it up as a monument to the biggest man- crush we've seen on this board in years.

39 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

The thread that wouldn't end. 

scared-woman-retro.jpg

It ends later today. Repeating the same stuff over and over is not going to change anyone's mind. Not only that, it's starting to get people po'ed. The horse died a week or so ago. I'll Pm him, no more Saquon threads until after his combine performance.

Just now, syd said:

so i take it no one want's barkley at #1 ? 

Well if you absolutely wanted a RB and can still get a QB at #4........oh no......AAAAAHHHHHH! IT'S BACK!!!

7 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Yes I can close, move, and merge threads. I could even delete most, or all of this thread if I had a mind to. Not from the tablet I'm currently on though. I just needed a second opinion to get me to do so. I'll leave it up as a monument to the biggest man- crush we've seen on this board in years.

Works for me if you want to close it or delete it.   

16 minutes ago, syd said:

so i take it no one want's barkley at #1 ? 

We could indeed take Barkley #1 overall. As I kept telling PO, a RB @ #1 overall hasn't happened in over 20 years, and some of the greatest running backs of all time weren't drafted that high. MHO, bad idea. It only happens is if we have Darnold, Rosen, and Mayfield rated exactly the same. Um, the odds of that being the case are remote. Or even more remote, we convince Cousins Cleveland is Nirvana. :)

7 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Well if you absolutely wanted a RB and can still get a QB at #4........oh no......AAAAAHHHHHH! IT'S BACK!!!

Somebody can't figure out if we really think one of the QBs is "the guy" he may not be there at #4.   And Superman Saquon is gonna be better than any of them. :lol:

53 minutes ago, hoorta said:

It ends later today. Repeating the same stuff over and over is not going to change anyone's mind. Not only that, it's starting to get people po'ed. The horse died a week or so ago. I'll Pm him, no more Saquon threads until after his combine performance.

Don't do it, h. It wouldn't stop Po from preaching his gospel and it would spread to other threads.

My $0.02...

24 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Don't do it, h. It wouldn't stop Po from preaching his gospel and it would spread to other threads.

My $0.02...

He's going to get warned, I hope he takes it to heart... If the Gospel according to St Saquon shows up in other threads before the combine, it will disappear as soon as I see it...  

• hoorta locked this topic

Archived