THE BROWNS BOARD

Camp Barkley #1 Overall

cdl15

7 hours ago, Flugel said:

A lot of this I agree with Ghoolie. Well done!  

I was merely giving Poe my only preferred scenario where we could get Barkley at #4 way easier than he thinks. I think there's going to be a dog fight of the ages watching Elway and Buffalo go at it for Indy's pick at #3 for a QB.  Once the first QB comes off the board - the run on them leapfrogs the BPA thing like it usually does. In doing so, no other positions have been drafted by the time #4 comes up and we can either have Barkley or any other pick of the litter.  That was my only scenario until you reminded me "if it takes balls to win in this league then show up to the draft with grapefruits and trade-up!"

If you like trading (keep in mind there's a good chance Joe Thomas retires) - the time to trade Josh Gordon couldn't be any better for good value.  We can sweeten it up with Corey Coleman.  Meanwhile we'll have the money to sign a FA Pro Bowl WR like Jarvis Landry and possibly draft another WR in round 1 via tradeup like you said... I don't know if you've had a chance to see Anthony Miller play there in Memphis but he could be a real nice pick for us in round 2 or 3.

I have not had the pleasure of seeing him play. Memphis has a really nice program, so, like I did with DeAngelo WIlliams and Paxton, I'll pimp the kid.

Your scenario works just as well, and addresses the same point. The team has to add someone dynamic to the already high picks. FA, or trading next year's #1 with Coleman or whoever to get a 3d high first rounder would be impressive.............. proactive.

All I am saying is that, this needs to be a year where the Browns move at more than just 2 big players.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/25/2018 at 11:47 PM, PoeticG said:

Barkley, easy. 

Wanna rethink this comment now? You said you would pick Barkley, easy over Gurley, the OFFENSIVE player of the year.

I decided to do a little research on these 2, since it is SO OBVIOUS the right choice is Gurley

Todd Gurley

6'1 222lbs 31 1/2 arm length 10 hands

Score: 6.3 while injured (WAS said to be best prospect before injury)

40- had been timed under 4.3 before injury 

Saquon Barkley 

5'11 223lbs no info on hands or arms

Score: 7.5

40- 4.33-4.38

College Stats:

Gurley: 510-3285-6.4-36 TD

65-615-9.5-6 TD (Missed quite a few games as well

Barkley: 671-3843-5.7-43 TD,

102-1195-11.7-8 TD

But the most impressive stat against you, and your EASY comment

Gurley: 786 carry, 3296 yards, 29 TD and 128 catch, 1303 yards, 6 TD

Barkley: 0000000000000000000000

The thing is, Barkley looks good, but nobody knows how he will do in the pros. And I certainly would cheer for him if Browns drafted him, and I dont have a problem with them doing that. But you are WAY out of bounds to say right now he is better than Gurley. Gurley has earned his respect and stature in the league, NO rookie has

52 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

Wanna rethink this comment now? You said you would pick Barkley, easy over Gurley, the OFFENSIVE player of the year.

I decided to do a little research on these 2, since it is SO OBVIOUS the right choice is Gurley

Todd Gurley

6'1 222lbs 31 1/2 arm length 10 hands

Score: 6.3 while injured (WAS said to be best prospect before injury)

The thing is, Barkley looks good, but nobody knows how he will do in the pros. And I certainly would cheer for him if Browns drafted him, and I dont have a problem with them doing that. But you are WAY out of bounds to say right now he is better than Gurley. Gurley has earned his respect and stature in the league, NO rookie has

You make a great point- would the Rams trade Gurley to the Browns just to take Po-gans hero Barkley? No way in hell.....   

Yeah he did good but he's no Barkley. 

Use your eyes, Gurley's moves look labored, strained even. He had a couple nice low hurdles but he's not as athletic as Barkley. 

This proves that Barkley is going to absolutely dominate at the next level...

7 hours ago, PoeticG said:

We could:

Free Agency- Cousins, Pryor

Draft- Barkley, Mayfield

Cousins and Pryor had the chemistry of a silent but deadly fart in church.  And it lingered... While we're at the church thing we could also sign a couple altar boys.

Why would you rather draft the 3rd QB off the board and Barkley than the very 1st QB and Barkley when we have the 1st and 4th pick?   That seems as strange as you wanting Trent Richardson back.

Let's Sesame Street this sucker with Cleveland Dictates as follows:

1) Cleveland drafts QB

2) NY drafts QB

See a trend?  What's that do to the supply of THE most important position to winning in football?  PANIC begins for some teams in desperate need of help. What does desperation cause?   Trade-ups. And it's even been known to work.    The NY Giants weren't winning Superbowls when Tiki Barber was making Pro Bowls.  They won 2 Superbowls over Brady and Belichick when the they had a 1st overall draft pick at QB leading them after Barber was gone. 

3) Multiple choice of who trades up with Indy for the 3rd QB between Buffalo (holding 2 first rd picks) and Denver (holding the 5th pick) and (the Jets holding the 6th pick) and Arizona (holding the 10th pick) and whoever else needs a QB.  The NEW Head Coach of Indy has learned the art of trading back in NE for more picks especially when they already have a franchise QB in the house.  Besides, Indy already traded away a 1st round pick for the last gotta have RB named Trent Richardson so they should be all set with that right?  Right????   There's nothing for them at #3 that beats multiple picks via trade.   Also keep in mind, the Offensive Rookie of the Year in the AFC and in the NFC were 3rd round RBs. Draft Analysts are saying this draft is supposed to be just as good and even deeper at RB.

4) Cleveland drafts Barkley or another pick of the litter they deem BPA.

If I'm wrong, I need a brand new village idiot hat anyway...

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

You make a great point- would the Rams trade Gurley to the Browns just to take Po-gans hero Barkley? No way in hell.....   

Of course they wouldnt, and shouldnt.

But wait a second, now I got someone in my head telling me Saquon is the Bret Hart of football. They already have his bust made, and cleared out space to add a wing on in Canton. Didn't you know, he is the BEST EVER. He is going to break every record, and then he will be soooooooo good and sooooooo transformative that he won't even have to wait the 5 years to get in

27 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

Of course they wouldnt, and shouldnt.

But wait a second, now I got someone in my head telling me Saquon is the Bret Hart of football. They already have his bust made, and cleared out space to add a wing on in Canton. Didn't you know, he is the BEST EVER. He is going to break every record, and then he will be soooooooo good and sooooooo transformative that he won't even have to wait the 5 years to get in

They actually will move the Pro Football Hall of Fame to Saquon Barkley's house, and build it around him.

I can't wait to see the Kevin Hogan Wing of the new complex.

8 hours ago, PoeticG said:

Yeah he did good but he's no Barkley. 

Use your eyes, Gurley's moves look labored, strained even. He had a couple nice low hurdles but he's not as athletic as Barkley. 

This proves that Barkley is going to absolutely dominate at the next level...

Poe, now your squeezing your last brain cells on Barkley. His 5.5 than 5.9 per carry equals Eddie George with buckeyes.. Remember RB Larry Johnson at Penn State? They both carried the ball 272 times. Barkley-1496 Johnson-2087(7.7/carry)..Gurley 3 years at GA.6.2/6.0/7.4/yards/carry..your laughable..want to meet Gurley? we deep fry wild turkeys at his moms sometime in November, at his camp at Tarboro HS,NC..ya'll come..bring that Trent Jersey..Todd may wear it as his flag in the flag football game..BTW..ConGrats!! Tarboro Tough Todd & Shawn McVie from Tarboro Viking Country..

20 hours ago, PoeticG said:
I don't know what you guys are saying?

Same thing many of us have been saying... we do not agree with you.

Flug's scenarios nailed it. If you pass on your QB at #1, then you have to hope he survives the next two picks because those are both going to be QBs... and more than likely the two QBs will be Darnold and Rosen... although probably in the more correct order.

17 hours ago, Flugel said:

A lot of this I agree with Ghoolie. Well done! 

Even the draft a monster for next to Garrett double team thing? Cause... you know... Sheldon?

Also note that he doesn't commit to a QB at #1. Has to keep his powder dry for future "critiques".

15 hours ago, PoeticG said:

Resign Trent and draft Barkley #1. Thunder and Lightning! Let's do this!

Quality troll there...

In Comparing Barkley to Gurley- 

Let's see here, if the charts below are to be believed then you can see that Barkley beats out Gurley in nearly every single category. 

Would it be fair to say that Gurley had a better Offensive Line at Georgia? Many times the defense would meet Barkley in the backfield as soon as he got the ball, he'd make 2 or 3 guys miss to pick up positive yardage. 

Barkley played in more games, had more yards rushing, had longer runs for TDs, had more rushing TDs, had more receptions, more reception yards, longer reception for TD and he had more receiving TDs. 

Both players are team protecting with the ball in their hands as they had a very low amount of fumbles.  

Outside of these charts, Barkley is stronger, faster and more athletic. He's got better moves and better character. 

It's a double edged sword, it may seem like I'm putting down the Offensive Player of the Year... I'm not, I'm just saying that by comparing the statistics and using the eye test, Barkley is the superior player. 

College statistics[edit]

NCAA career statistics
Penn State Nittany Lions
Season Team Rushing   Receiving   Kickoff Return   Passing
G Att Yds Avg Long TD Rec Yds Avg Long TD KR Yds TD Long Comp Att Yards TD
2015 Penn State 11 182 1,076 5.9 56 7 20 161 8.1 32 0 1 12 0 12 0 0 0 0
2016 Penn State 14 272 1,496 5.5 81T 18 28 402 14.4 44T 5 4 84 0 33 0 0 0 0
2017 Penn State 13 217 1,271 5.9 92T 18 54 632 11.7 85T 3 14 423 2 98T 2 2 36 1
Total 38 672 3,843 5.7 92T 43   102 1,195 11.7 85T 8   19 519 2 98T 2 2 36 1

College statistics[edit]

Georgia Bulldogs
Season Rushing Receiving Fumbles
Year GP GS Att Yards Avg Long TD Rec Yards Avg Long TD Fum Lost
2012 14 14 222 1,385 6.2 55 17 16 117 7.3 23 0 2 1
2013 10 10 165 989 6.0 75 10 37 441 11.9 73 6 1 1
2014 6 6 123 911 7.4 51 9 12 57 4.8 15 0 0 0
Career 30 30 510 3,285 6.4 75 36 65 615 9.5 73 6 3 2

minus 162 carries times 6 yards per carry equals fuzzy math of addition 972 yards poe..:P Gurley's knee looks fine in pro ball...carry on Captain Hook,Jack or Morgan..

1 hour ago, PoeticG said:

In Comparing Barkley to Gurley- 

Let's see here, if the charts below are to be believed then you can see that Barkley beats out Gurley in nearly every single category. 

Would it be fair to say that Gurley had a better Offensive Line at Georgia? Many times the defense would meet Barkley in the backfield as soon as he got the ball, he'd make 2 or 3 guys miss to pick up positive yardage. 

Barkley played in more games, had more yards rushing, had longer runs for TDs, had more rushing TDs, had more receptions, more reception yards, longer reception for TD and he had more receiving TDs. 

Both players are team protecting with the ball in their hands as they had a very low amount of fumbles.  

Outside of these charts, Barkley is stronger, faster and more athletic. He's got better moves and better character. 

It's a double edged sword, it may seem like I'm putting down the Offensive Player of the Year... I'm not, I'm just saying that by comparing the statistics and using the eye test, Barkley is the superior player. 

College statistics[edit]

NCAA career statistics
Penn State Nittany Lions
Season Team Rushing   Receiving   Kickoff Return   Passing
G Att Yds Avg Long TD Rec Yds Avg Long TD KR Yds TD Long Comp Att Yards TD
2015 Penn State 11 182 1,076 5.9 56 7 20 161 8.1 32 0 1 12 0 12 0 0 0 0
2016 Penn State 14 272 1,496 5.5 81T 18 28 402 14.4 44T 5 4 84 0 33 0 0 0 0
2017 Penn State 13 217 1,271 5.9 92T 18 54 632 11.7 85T 3 14 423 2 98T 2 2 36 1
Total 38 672 3,843 5.7 92T 43   102 1,195 11.7 85T 8   19 519 2 98T 2 2 36 1

College statistics[edit]

Georgia Bulldogs
Season Rushing Receiving Fumbles
Year GP GS Att Yards Avg Long TD Rec Yards Avg Long TD Fum Lost
2012 14 14 222 1,385 6.2 55 17 16 117 7.3 23 0 2 1
2013 10 10 165 989 6.0 75 10 37 441 11.9 73 6 1 1
2014 6 6 123 911 7.4 51 9 12 57 4.8 15 0 0 0
Career 30 30 510 3,285 6.4 75 36 65 615 9.5 73 6 3 2

You can use some kind of stat to try and prove your unproven player, but what part of clocked under 4.3 vs 4.33-4.38 Don't you understand? Just because he had a slower time sometime soon after an injury doesn't mean at full strength he isn't faster than your boy.

And last time this should have to be said, NOBODY HERE IS SAYING BARKLEY WON'T BE GOOD/GREAT, but he is UNPROVEN and he certainly hasn't shown ANYTHING to be considered the best player ever and be talked about more highly than GURLEY.

Since apparently we all make too many good points for you to answer any question about your SEVERE OVERHYPE of Mr. Barkley, try answering just this one.

Do you think the Rams would trade Gurley for Barkley? 

On 2/3/2018 at 2:49 PM, PoeticG said:

You find it funny huh? 

You don't believe that the play action fake is supported by having a home run threat at running back? 

What is funny is that you base your entire support for him as a choice at QB on his play action fake ability.

See...you are a funny guy.  Like Richard Pryor, Robin Williams, Gabriel Iglesias.   We laugh at just about everything you say.  

You should try out at one of those open mike nights at a Comedy Club.

I mean...you would get some serious laughs.  

Sort of Henny Youngmanish:     "Take Saquon Barkley. Please"!!!   You would have them rolling in the floors. 

Most everyone I've talked to in NE Ohio about the Browns and the Draft, are all on board with Barkley at #1 Overall. They recognize the talent.

It's only a small handful of people that are up in arms about the issue... You tend to think that a QB at #1 is going to fix everything... but what if that player turns out to be a bust?

Let's say that we do take Chosen injury prone Frozen #1 overall or maybe Ronald McDonald #1 and they bust. NY or the Colts take Barkley and he does in fact turn out to be a stud RB like many have projected. We reached for a bust prospect at #1 and then take bust on the #4 as well, could be an injury or maybe Fitzpatrick is a product of an outstanding Alabama team... then what? Does it go down as the biggest draft blunder of all time? 

25 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Fitzpatrick is a product of an outstanding Alabama team... then what? Does it go down as the biggest draft blunder of all time? 

LOL! The way Saban trusted Fitzgerald to run his defense on the field you might actually have an argument that an outstanding Fitzgerald made Bama.

32 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Most everyone I've talked to in NE Ohio about the Browns and the Draft, are all on board with Barkley at #1 Overall. They recognize the talent.

Then you mention how Kevin Hogan will lead the team to the promise land with Trent Richardson as Barkley's running mate, and guys in white coats put you back in the mental hospital for a 48 hour stay. 

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

Then you mention how Kevin Hogan will lead the team to the promise land with Trent Richardson as Barkley's running mate, and guys in white coats put you back in the mental hospital for ANOTHER 48 hour stay. 

FIFY;)

1 hour ago, PoeticG said:

It's only a small handful of people that are up in arms about the issue... You tend to think that a QB at #1 is going to fix everything... but what if that player turns out to be a bust?

Let's say that we do take Chosen injury prone Frozen #1 overall or maybe Ronald McDonald #1 and they bust. NY or the Colts take Barkley and he does in fact turn out to be a stud RB like many have projected. We reached for a bust prospect at #1 and then take bust on the #4 as well, could be an injury or maybe Fitzpatrick is a product of an outstanding Alabama team... then what? Does it go down as the biggest draft blunder of all time? 

5 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Same thing many of us have been saying... we do not agree with you.

Flug's scenarios nailed it. If you pass on your QB at #1, then you have to hope he survives the next two picks because those are both going to be QBs... and more than likely the two QBs will be Darnold and Rosen... although probably in the more correct order.

Even the draft a monster for next to Garrett double team thing? Cause... you know... Sheldon?

Also note that he doesn't commit to a QB at #1. Has to keep his powder dry for future "critiques".

Quality troll there...

I have already named Mayfield as the best QB in this draft. If I could magically draft for the Browns, we would be a hell of a lot better off than we are now. We would have a QB, Julio Jones and better support players than we do now.

My comments were NOT about individuals other than for one fukcking time since the drafting of Jim Brown, taking the best goddamned player in the draft........ Barkley.

We were talking about how the browns could really make an impact. That IS by securing the #1, #2 anf then #4 or 5 pick to take the best WR in the draft.

However they do it, the Browns need to pick #1 and #2 to get the QB they want, and Barkley, and then pick high enough, #4 or #5 to get the top WR. If they stand pat and pick #1 and #4, then they will not have a remarkable draft and they won't make the gain that they need to make to build momentum. hye need a QB, RB and top WR along with Gordon to get moving. Next years #1, Coleman, and THomas, or whoerver else they can get value for, needs to be packaged and traded to get to #1 #2 and #4/5.

Sheldon is unremarkable.

again - I like Barkley - who doesn't ? But it is a very excellent  rb draft. So, getting two other stars ? in other positions,

I would be happy with some of the other rb's in the 2nd round, maybe third. So, Barkley, is terrific, but if you aren't a team on

the verge of  being a complete team - I don't see any rb in the first round.

4 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

I have already named Mayfield as the best QB in this draft. If I could magically draft for the Browns, we would be a hell of a lot better off than we are now. We would have a QB, Julio Jones and better support players than we do now.

My comments were NOT about individuals other than for one fukcking time since the drafting of Jim Brown, taking the best goddamned player in the draft........ Barkley.

We were talking about how the browns could really make an impact. That IS by securing the #1, #2 anf then #4 or 5 pick to take the best WR in the draft.

However they do it, the Browns need to pick #1 and #2 to get the QB they want, and Barkley, and then pick high enough, #4 or #5 to get the top WR. If they stand pat and pick #1 and #4, then they will not have a remarkable draft and they won't make the gain that they need to make to build momentum. hye need a QB, RB and top WR along with Gordon to get moving. Next years #1, Coleman, and THomas, or whoerver else they can get value for, needs to be packaged and traded to get to #1 #2 and #4/5.

Sheldon is unremarkable.

Again, you talk bad about them, and think you can get that kind of value.

Of course we all know that if you were in charge of the Browns, they would never lose a game, and Paxton Lynch would be the NFL MVP. He would have made Brady retire ( since he was never going to win last year, and could never win a playoff game again this year.

The kicker to your team would be, there would be no OL, ALL PLAYMAKERS, and either those playmakers would play defense too, or you wouldn't even have a defense. You would just let the other team score so you can go back on offense since defense doesn't matter.

Let me break it down for you. You know NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL. You may be good in Vegas at bets or predictions, but the GAME, NADA ZILCH ZERO.

You talk terrible about the team you supposedly like, and just as bad about the city. They can't get any top FAs, but you would have kept Julio Jones and others. 

Congrats, besides being Nostradamus, you would be the best GM in history.

Without any hyperbole, you are the best at something, and it isn't anything football related, or prediction related, you are the best TROLL EVER, and one seriously funny dude. Reading your rants is funny, but you trying to act like you have a clue about football, HILARIOUS

Didn't you say you were done with the board, the Browns, FOOTBALL?

You know why I dont talk about violins or whatever it is that you play? Because I dont know anything about the subject. You should try that approach with a subject you know nothing about, FOOTBALL.

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State (A)
Round 1 Pick 4: Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma (A-)
Round 2 Pick 1: Equanimeous St. Brown, WR, Notre Dame (A-)
Round 2 Pick 3: Vita Vea, DT, Washington (A-)
Round 2 Pick 31: Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville (A-)
Round 3 Pick 1: Duke Dawson, CB, Florida (A-)
Round 4 Pick 1: Simmie Cobbs Jr., WR, Indiana (A)
Round 4 Pick 23: Mike Gesicki, TE, Penn State (A+)
Round 5 Pick 1: Isaiah Wynn, OG, Georgia (A+)
Round 5 Pick 22: Bo Scarbrough, RB, Alabama (A+)
Round 6 Pick 1: Dimitri Flowers, FB, Oklahoma (A)
Round 7 Pick 1: Daniel Carlson, K, Auburn (A+)

Your Future Picks:
2019 Round 1 Pick
2020 Round 1 Pick

Tell me what's wrong with this draft? This would be a huge upgrade. 

14 hours ago, PoeticG said:

Your Picks:

Your Future Picks:
2019 Round 1 Pick
2020 Round 1 Pick

The biggest problem with this draft is that it just represents more of your dog slobbering over Barkley.

Beyond that....even if Barkley were that good...there is no effing way the Browns are going to invest both a first and second round pick on QBs.  And there is no way if they go with Barkley that they will take another RB in round 5..and a fullback in round 6.   And there is no way that they are going to invest another draft pick in a Kicker...even a 7th rounder.

So...overall...it is just a stupid draft....even if there may be perhaps a few decent picks in there to consider.  You basically ignore our primary needs in the defensive backfield.....and the help that we need at LB.

So...you wanted an opinion...honest one:   You have come up with a really dumb mock draft. 

21 hours ago, PoeticG said:

Your Picks:

Your Future Picks:
2019 Round 1 Pick
2020 Round 1 Pick

7 hours ago, The Gipper said:

The biggest problem with this draft is that it just represents more of your dog slobbering over Barkley.

Beyond that....even if Barkley were that good...there is no effing way the Browns are going to invest both a first and second round pick on QBs.  And there is no way if they go with Barkley that they will take another RB in round 5..and a fullback in round 6.   And there is no way that they are going to invest another draft pick in a Kicker...even a 7th rounder.

So...overall...it is just a stupid draft....even if there may be perhaps a few decent picks in there to consider.  You basically ignore our primary needs in the defensive backfield.....and the help that we need at LB.

So...you wanted an opinion...honest one:   You have come up with a really dumb mock draft. 

1) We get the #1 RB on the draft that many compare to Barry Sanders.

2) We get your QBOTF in Mayfield and we only take Jackson because he's the BPA. He's a project and he's a damn intriguing prospect, already better than Kizer. 

3) Why not pick up a player like Bo in the 5th? Even if we take Barkley #1 we should get a bruiser so we don't wear him out to soon. Do you suggest running Duke Johnson up the gut on 4th and inches? We should protect our #1 investment and look for a way to sustain him LONGTERM. 

4) A FB and a HB are not the same things. Vitale hasn't done much and Flowers is Mayfield's guy. He's a do it all FB and he's an immediate upgrade. 

5) Gonzales isn't that great, he did better toward the end of the year but it's obvious he needs some competition, Carlson has been a fine kicker with a strong leg. 

6) We addressed the CB position with DUKE DAWSON. Peppers and Kindred will be fine in the backfield, who do you cut then? McCourty and Taylor and BBC? Wilson should be healthy and looked like a steal before his injury last year. The secondary will be much better once we get the front seven to make an impact. The best way to help the secondary isn't by throwing more players at it but by improving the pass rush causing errant or rushed passes. 

7) I addressed the front 7 by adding Vita Vea, a monster of a NT. Put him next to Shelton and we have the most Dominant DL in the game. Garrett, Vea, Shelton, Ogbah with Nassib and Orchard subbing in. 

8) Wynn was a dominate run blocking OG for Georgia, he'll be good insurance should anything happen to Bitonio or Zeitler. 

9) I also added TWO HUGE WRS to help compliment Josh Gordon. Think about Gordon, Brown and Cobbs with Coleman and Njoku? The rest of the teams in the NFL are ones who are going to need those secondary players you're slobbering over lol

What I just gave you is one of the best drafts of all time my friend. Oh, btw, how did it work out for Washington when they took RG3 in the first and then they also drafted Kirk Cousins around where I took Jackson? 

I even got another TE so we can replace Telfer. 

23 hours ago, PoeticG said:

Your Picks:

Your Future Picks:
2019 Round 1 Pick
2020 Round 1 Pick

Vita Vea will go in the 10-20 range of round 1 and Isaiah Wynn is a late 1st/early 2nd round talent, not a 5th.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2755786-nfl-draft-2018-order-and-predictions-for-top-prospects-after-super-bowl-52

Barkley's best skill is his versatility. He can run between the tackles or on the outside, catch passes out of the backfield or stay in and protect the quarterback. He also scored two touchdowns on kickoff returns in 2017.

Regardless of where he goes, he should become a go-to option in the backfield and an immediate impact player.

This is exactly what the Giants need to kick-start the offense, especially if Eli Manning remains the team's starting quarterback. He can provide some balance to the roster and turn this talented group into a real threat.

Prediction: New York Giants

--------------------------

- Even said he's better than Gurley and Zeke :) BoOM!! Mic drop

Archived