THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Thursday. Final Four

The Gipper

Here are today's survey questions.  Give your answers or opinions:

1. This is Final Four week:

A.  Who do you want to win:  Pats/Jags?......who do you think will win?

B. Who do you want to win:  Eagles/Vikings....who do you think will win?

2. What is your Go To source for draft information?

3. A.  Who did the best coaching job in the NFL in 2017?

B. Who did the worst coaching job in the NFL in 2017?  (shouldn't bother to ask...but I did)

4. Do you have a preference to take over the Browns OC job?  If so...who?

5.  See this article.....and tell us who you are rooting for:  (By the way....this took place in Zombo's back yard in Naples)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/956fb0ef-69ac-3658-8515-b6575db6f44b/alligator-fights-python-in.html

6 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

A.  Who do you want to win:  Pats/Jags?......who do you think will win?  Want Jags...but suspect Pats pull it off. (Brady is playing..no?)

B. Who do you want to win:  Eagles/Vikings....who do you think will win?  Slight preference for Vikings...who I think will prevail

2. What is your Go To source for draft information?  Usually CBSports for prospect rankings. 

3. A.  Who did the best coaching job in the NFL in 2017? McVey Rams, or Zimmer, Vikings.  Go with McVay

B. Who did the worst coaching job in the NFL in 2017?  (shouldn't bother to ask...but I did)

I should have said: other than Hue Jackson...because he is a freeking given.  Beyond him I think it may have been McAdoo of the Giants...which is why I am not really including him in Q.4

I think we should take a look at Haley.  And Mularkey.  Go with Haley.

5.  See this article.....and tell us who you are rooting for:  (By the way....this took place in Zombo's back yard in Naples)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/956fb0ef-69ac-3658-8515-b6575db6f44b/alligator-fights-python-in.html

The Alligator....those snakes have no business being in America.

A.  Who do you want to win:  Pats/Jags?......who do you think will win? Pats on both counts.

B. Who do you want to win:  Eagles/Vikings....who do you think will win? Vikes on both counts.

2. What is your Go To source for draft information? I don't have one source. I use Draft Breakdown to find film on prospects I identify using DraftScout, The Combine, Sr. Bowl Week and other feeder sites including First-Pick and even The Browns Board.

3. A.  Who did the best coaching job in the NFL in 2017? Belichick... Honorable mentions to Zimmer and Shanahan.

B. Who did the worst coaching job in the NFL in 2017?  (shouldn't bother to ask...but I did) Hue...

4. Do you have a preference to take over the Browns OC job?  If so...who? Sean Ryan... fresh blood.

5.  See this article.....and tell us who you are rooting for:  (By the way....this took place in Zombo's back yard in Naples) Alligator... always root for the indigenous species.

Want Jags, Think Pats

Want Eagles, Think Vikings

The Browns Board

Marrone, Pederson, McVeigh and Zimmer all worthy of that recognition

McAdoo

Whoever HueJack thinks will work best with him.

Gator every time.

1 minute ago, Zombo said:

B. Who did the worst coaching job in the NFL in 2017?  (shouldn't bother to ask...but I did) McAdoo

4. Do you have a preference to take over the Browns OC job?  If so...who? Whoever HueJack thinks will work best with him.

Match made in Hades...

11 hours ago, The Gipper said:

A.   Jags/Jags

B.   Vikings/have no idea

2.  ESPN insider is usually first out of several

3. A.  Bruce Arians - lost top RB, QB, no OL and somehow went 8-8 beating two playoff teams near end of season.

B. Possibly the Raiders coach

4. De Filipino maybe

5.  Alligator or is it a croc .... They all look alike to me.

A.  Who do you want to win:  Pats/Jags?......who do you think will win?......want JAX, will the heavy favorite NE

B. Who do you want to win:  Eagles/Vikings....who do you think will win?......PHI baby, the favorite MIN

2. What is your Go To source for draft information?......you mean besides the Ghool? :lol: I bounce around a lot, maybe here?

3. A.  Who did the best coaching job in the NFL in 2017?...... gasp Bill B. again

B. Who did the worst coaching job in the NFL in 2017?  (shouldn't bother to ask...but I did)......any coach that lost every freakin game

4. Do you have a preference to take over the Browns OC job?  If so...who? ......not really I'm in the wait for the new reshuffled group to draft, etc.

5.  See this article.....and tell us who you are rooting for:  (By the way....this took place in Zombo's back yard in Naples)....OMG just like in those old old Japanese monster flicks, I can't watch! Ahhhhhh, godzilla! Don't they all die in the end?

A.  Who do you want to win:  Pats/Jags?......who do you think will win?  ....Want Jags (Wife's team) Think Pats

B. Who do you want to win:  Eagles/Vikings....who do you think will win? ..... Want and think Vikings

2. What is your Go To source for draft information?........ Browns Board

3. A.  Who did the best coaching job in the NFL in 2017? ....Marone 3-13 team to an AFC Championship game ..they did spend heavily tho

B. Who did the worst coaching job in the NFL in 2017?  (shouldn't bother to ask...but I did) ....The Walking Whopper

4. Do you have a preference to take over the Browns OC job?  If so...who? ......  Haley

5.  See this article.....and tell us who you are rooting for:  (By the way....this took place in Zombo's back yard in Naples)   ....Python because if it gets no votes it will have a hissy fit

I want the Pats to win and tie the Steelers for most titles and for Brady to be the undisputed GOAT. Jacksonville winning would be a great story and the NFL needs somebody else to play in a Super Bowl besides the Broncos, Steelers and Patriots.

Toss up on the winner. I am not counting David out from slaying Goliath.

Toss up on who I want to win. Both franchises have been tormented. The Eagles by the NFCE and particularly by the Giants and their fanbase. Steeler fans are pikers when compared to the ruthless NY fans. The Vikings are haunted by ghosts of the past. 4 time Super Bowl loser.

Minnesota will win. They have this magic (not Hues magic) and things just keep going their way. The Eagles would win with Wentz. Foles just is not good enough.

Ghoolie. Only the best.

Sean Payton. Toughest division with 3 of the 4 teams making the playoffs.

Tomlin. An embarrassing loss at home with a HOF QB and other players who are heading in the HOF conversation.

Someone that Hue will delegate responsibility to. Haley would not take his crap if Hue tried to interfere.

2 hours ago, darren15 said:

A.  Who do you want to win:  Pats/Jags?......who do you think will win?  ....Want Jags (Wife's team) Think Pats

B. Who do you want to win:  Eagles/Vikings....who do you think will win? ..... Want and think Vikings

2. What is your Go To source for draft information?........ Browns Board

3. A.  Who did the best coaching job in the NFL in 2017? ....Marone 3-13 team to an AFC Championship game ..they did spend heavily tho

B. Who did the worst coaching job in the NFL in 2017?  (shouldn't bother to ask...but I did) ....The Walking Whopper

4. Do you have a preference to take over the Browns OC job?  If so...who? ......  Haley

5.  See this article.....and tell us who you are rooting for:  (By the way....this took place in Zombo's back yard in Naples)   ....Python because if it gets no votes it will have a hissy fit

Good answer on #5 that does go on with snakes and even on this board......well maybe just a few snakes here. ;)

2 hours ago, boo fagley said:

I want the Pats to win and tie the Steelers for most titles and for Brady to be the undisputed GOAT. Jacksonville winning would be a great story and the NFL needs somebody else to play in a Super Bowl besides the Broncos, Steelers and Patriots.

Toss up on the winner. I am not counting David out from slaying Goliath.

Toss up on who I want to win. Both franchises have been tormented. The Eagles by the NFCE and particularly by the Giants and their fanbase. Steeler fans are pikers when compared to the ruthless NY fans. The Vikings are haunted by ghosts of the past. 4 time Super Bowl loser.

Minnesota will win. They have this magic (not Hues magic) and things just keep going their way. The Eagles would win with Wentz. Foles just is not good enough.

Ghoolie. Only the best.

Sean Payton. Toughest division with 3 of the 4 teams making the playoffs.

Tomlin. An embarrassing loss at home with a HOF QB and other players who are heading in the HOF conversation.

Someone that Hue will delegate responsibility to. Haley would not take his crap if Hue tried to interfere.

Ya big puss....You didn't want to weigh in on the Gator vs. Python Death Match?

A.  Who do you want to win:  Pats/Jags?......who do you think will win?  Jags/Pats

B. Who do you want to win:  Eagles/Vikings....who do you think will win? Viks/Viks

2. What is your Go To source for draft information? I start looking right after the draft for positions we may still need and what players are out there for the net year. Then i target some of their games to watch in the coming college season. I go to multiple draft sites to review names of potential players for the Browns.

3. A.  Who did the best coaching job in the NFL in 2017? BB

B. Who did the worst coaching job in the NFL in 2017?  (shouldn't bother to ask...but I did) 1-31 says it all and should have been enough to give the new GM immediate hiring/firing powers.

4. Do you have a preference to take over the Browns OC job?  If so...who? No but I have a preference for what they actually do. Let the HC help all sides with game planning and let the coordinators run their games according to each week's plan. Keep Hue away from redzone decision making.

5.  See this article.....and tell us who you are rooting for:  (By the way....this took place in Zombo's back yard in Naples) Make American Gaters Again

Archived