THE BROWNS BOARD

The fake news Awards

Westside Steve

2 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Trojan should make a condom named after Trump. The thinnest skin possible.

It's all about something called "Truth".

Look at the impacts some of these lies have caused - the first guy on the list caused the Stock Market to tank for cryin' out loud.

22 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

It's all about something called "Truth".

Look at the impacts some of these lies have caused - the first guy on the list caused the Stock Market to tank for cryin' out loud.

Fox railed on and on about Obama being a Muslim and listed off "impeachable" things he did but it was all just a big joke to drum up ratings. He didn't make awards about Fox and Breitbart or camp out on his twitter and fight with trolls. Trump is made of charmin and I imagine he had buddies who could never bust his balls. 

22 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Fox railed on and on about Obama being a Muslim and listed off "impeachable" things he did but it was all just a big joke to drum up ratings. He didn't make awards about Fox and Breitbart or camp out on his twitter and fight with trolls. Trump is made of charmin and I imagine he had buddies who could never bust his balls. 

Fox News reported that Obama was a Muslim? I don't recall that.

I do recall them, and quite recently, going over lists of offenses by the Obama Administration and in particular Hillary and her campaign that certainly look like crimes but are overlooked for some reason.

WSS

the reason is, the left wants/has in several ways... the power to break any law for their own advantage...

and the power to dishonestly apply the law anytime, to their advanatge.

it's called tyranny. recoats, communists, nazis.... the left is out in full force showing who they really are.

16 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Fox News reported that Obama was a Muslim? I don't recall that.

I do recall them, and quite recently, going over lists of offenses by the Obama Administration and in particular Hillary and her campaign that certainly look like crimes but are overlooked for some reason.

WSS

If they were impeachable offenses, I guess the GOP must have given Obama a pass out of the kindest of their hearts. I didn’t even mention Hillary.

Fox had goofy stories about “Muslim handshakes” with Obama. I bet it sold a lot of gold to scared people.

I bet this Trump stuff is selling a lot of tide pods and Activia to enraged housewives.

If Trump wasn’t dramatic like a menstruating lady whenever anyone disagreed with him, I could tolerate him a lot better.

3 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

If they were impeachable offenses, I guess the GOP must have given Obama a pass out of the kindest of their hearts. I didn’t even mention Hillary.

Fox had goofy stories about “Muslim handshakes” with Obama. I bet it sold a lot of gold to scared people.

I bet this Trump stuff is selling a lot of tide pods and Activia to enraged housewives.

If Trump wasn’t dramatic like a menstruating lady whenever anyone disagreed with him, I could tolerate him a lot better.

I watch both mainstream media and Fox and listen to Rush sometimes. Personally I think it is a good balance to try to get to the real truth. It comes down to bias and perspective. I don't think it comes down to lying from either side but the slant and perspective stories are given. The MSM for example will constantly run sad stories of illegal immigrants being deported while Fox runs stories the MSM won't such as criminal acts done by illegal immigrants. By watching both Fox and the MSM you get a balance. 

45 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Dramatic? You mean like that whiny beyotch Cory Booker?. . .tears of rage?!? 

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/01/16/cory_booker_i_am_frankly_seething_with_anger_over_s-hole_comments_had_tears_of_rage.html

16 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Media exposes hypocrisy over coverage of Cory Booker publicly BERATING female official

http://therightscoop.com/media-exposes-hypocrisy-over-coverage-of-cory-booker-publicly-berating-female-official/

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

No disagreement Trump should STFU a lot of the time but that doesn't change the fact that I don't remember any firestorm on Fox about a Muslim handshake. As a matter of fact I did a Google search Fox Obama Muslim handshake and really got nothing. Even if there was something buried somewhere it wouldn't be anywhere close to the Nationwide Firestorm that every piece of hateful minutiae that the mainstream media comes up with.

WSS

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

Oh I bet we did. 

image.png.f918b0a6b1a74130a8a3ce025cf6c3ce.png

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-president-maryland-based-transportation-company-indicted-11-counts-related-foreign

Russian TENEX (aka Uranium One player).

Handful of other unsealed dealing with Gangs, Money Laundering, and a couple other things.

Look, I know you all think I'm Looney Toons, and if I didn't know the things I do, I would too.

You may want to consider that up until I started that thread I had some pretty solid postings outside of a couple Browns missed calls and a mangled name here and there, but overall a pretty respectable poster.

I didn't want to start that Thread, but sometimes you have to do things you don't want too.

Unless you're looking for the downfall of the Country, then we're on the same Team - you just may not realize it yet.

Archived