THE BROWNS BOARD

2018 Mock Drafts

darren15

42 minutes ago, SissyBoyFloyd said:

Would you long time Brown's fans think Brown's would have been better off if they would have simply hired Kiper or McShay to oversee your last few drafts?  If yes, how so?

how can both best players on the board sit several picks? cause they are simply both advertising billboards to their TV networks..good non-fictional character money if ya can get it..former GM's get my attention, most show why they carry the title.. former  

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/9/2018 at 11:55 PM, hoorta said:

We're marginal at defense, especially in the secondary. You'll be happy to know Walter Football has your first round dream draft up. Though I take Mayfield #1, Barkley #4. 

The Giants and Colts dont need QB, but they could take Barkely. Eli/ Barkely or Luck/Barkely.

By taking QB 4 youre almost assured at getting Mayfield.

57 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

The Giants and Colts dont need QB, but they could take Barkely. Eli/ Barkely or Luck/Barkely.

By taking QB 4 youre almost assured at getting Mayfield.

Barkley is the most desired player in this draft. If the Browns don't take him at #1, he will go #2.

They are saying Barkley is the best back to come out of college since AP ....better than Gurley, Zeke and Fournette.

Nobody knows what the Browns will look to do until after free agency and even then it will still be guess work...... if we get Cousins for example a QB is off the radar in this draft

7 hours ago, darren15 said:

They are saying Barkley is the best back to come out of college since AP ....better than Gurley, Zeke and Fournette.

Nobody knows what the Browns will look to do until after free agency and even then it will still be guess work...... if we get Cousins for example a QB is off the radar in this draft

I think you are being naive, honestly, and I don't mean to be insulting. I believe it is foolish to think that the hiring of Dorsey is going to in any way affect the drafting behavior of the Browns.There is a mindset with this team, and I believe it is a combination of left over hate for Modell, certain ex-Browns like Dieken having the ear of the owner, and a media that joins in the Modell hate in believing that it was Art's refusal to focus on the OL, and "foundation" players that kept the team from being great.

Argue my belief all you want, but, the graffiti on the wall is there for everyone to see.

Regardless of who the Browns personnel has been, Cleveland drafts since 1999 have followed the same, exact script. Save the Couch pick.

1) Do not draft top rated QBs...........go for the lesser prospects

2) Do not draft to rated WRs, TEs or RB (Green and Richardson were not Barkely or AP caliber)

3) Do not sacrifice for playmakers, instead trade great draft positions down, and take the lesser players, for less money

4) Do not make an impact going after the top FAs, either in trades, or acquisitions.

5) Do not make unexpected moves to trade up, don't try to corner the market and make great leaps.

6) To avoid embarassment of reaching for a superstar who doesn't pan out...........trade down, trade down, trade down.

The 2018 draft will be uneventful (except to you jackoffs who every year rate the Browns draft an A plus because of our cleverness at doing schidt that the rest of the NFL just doesn't understand).

• The Browns will draft the QB they want at #1 - this is a no risk of embarrassment move. (They need a QB, and can't be laughed at if a #1 Bbusts) The Browns will not take a risk, nor attempt anything that is earth shattering. QB at #1.
  • Barkely will go #2
  • At #4 the Browns will have their thumbs up their assses. They won't see someone they belive warrants a #4 pick, and they will trade down.

Come 2018-19 season, they will be exactly where they are now.

4 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I think you are being naive, honestly, and I don't mean to be insulting. I believe it is foolish to think that the hiring of Dorsey is going to in any way affect the drafting behavior of the Browns.There is a mindset with this team, and I believe it is a combination of left over hate for Modell, certain ex-Browns like Dieken having the ear of the owner, and a media that joins in the Modell hate in believing that it was Art's refusal to focus on the OL, and "foundation" players that kept the team from being great.

Argue my belief all you want, but, the graffiti on the wall is there for everyone to see.

Regardless of who the Browns personnel has been, Cleveland drafts since 1999 have followed the same, exact script. Save the Couch pick.

2) Do not draft to rated WRs, TEs or RB (Green and Richardson were not Barkely or AP caliber)

3) Do not sacrifice for playmakers, instead trade great draft positions down, and take the lesser players, for less money

4) Do not make an impact going after the top FAs, either in trades, or acquisitions.

5) Do not make unexpected moves to trade up, don't try to corner the market and make great leaps.

6) To avoid embarassment of reaching for a superstar who doesn't pan out...........trade down, trade down, trade down.

The 2018 draft will be uneventful (except to you jackoffs who every year rate the Browns draft an A plus because of our cleverness at doing schidt that the rest of the NFL just doesn't understand).

• The Browns will draft the QB they want at #1 - this is a no risk of embarrassment move. (They need a QB, and can't be laughed at if a #1 Bbusts) The Browns will not take a risk, nor attempt anything that is earth shattering. QB at #1.
  • Barkely will go #2
  • At #4 the Browns will have their thumbs up their assses. They won't see someone they belive warrants a #4 pick, and they will trade down.

Your optimistic then ?

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State (A)
Round 1 Pick 4: Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma (A)
Round 2 Pick 1: Isaiah Oliver, CB, Colorado (B+)
Round 2 Pick 3: Billy Price, C/OG, Ohio State (A-)
Round 2 Pick 7 (CHI): Equanimeous St. Brown, WR, Notre Dame (B+)
Round 4 Pick 1: Mike Gesicki, TE, Penn State (A)
Round 5 Pick 1: Simmie Cobbs Jr., WR, Indiana (A+)
Round 5 Pick 22: Bo Scarbrough, RB, Alabama (A+)
Round 6 Pick 1: Dimitri Flowers, FB, Oklahoma (A)
Round 7 Pick 1: Kentavius Street, DT, North Carolina State (A-)

Your Future Picks:
2019 Round 1 Pick
2020 Round 1 Pick

On 2/10/2018 at 9:28 PM, SissyBoyFloyd said:

Would you long time Brown's fans think Brown's would have been better off if they would have simply hired Kiper or McShay to oversee your last few drafts?  If yes, how so?

Kiper has been no better than us amateurs the last couple years- at least i the first round. 

22 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

• Barkely will go #2

This is where I think you're wrong. Going the inverse of the Investment Companies. Ghoolie = Past performance guarantees future results. You have to get some new material offering supreme insights why that's not the case anymore- and don't give me some BS Dorsey doesn't have autonomy to make his own decisions.  Haslam learned his lesson not to listen to homeless guys. QB #1? golly gee, a deaf, dumb, and blind monkey knows that's what's going to happen. (No offense to Po)

Nah- #4 they're going to take BPA, or only trade down a spot or two. they will not trade down to mid first round. Care to bet me on that? 

Here's my take and in keeping with the Brown's inability to effectively draft:  The Browns trade all their first draft picks for Drew Brees and Fred Jackson and then trade their second round picks for a sack full of magic beans that will rejuvenate both Brees and Jackson.  This trade shocks the NFL establishment which launches an investigation that results in the commitment of Jimmy and Dee Haslam to the Rupert Murdoch Psychiatric Hospital and Truck Stop, LLC.  Hue Jackson puts up feeble resistance resulting him being committed to the Detroit Lion's Home for Almost Winless Coaches and Truck Stop, LLC.  The NFL unsuccessfully tries to sell the Browns but since there was no takers the league decides to take ownership and move all of Cleveland Ohio (everyone with the exception of those in and around Shaker Heights) to Panama City, Florida.  There is much joy and adulation. In 2019 the Panama City Sunburn (formally the Cleveland Browns)  will win the Super Bowl with Drew Brees throwing for 5,622 yards and Fred Jackson running for 2,451 yards (who know the magic beans actually worked) but this Sunburn (Browns) team is the first to get into the playoffs and win the Super Bowl without scoring a touchdown...

But seriously 

Here are my votes for picks 1 and 4

Sam Darnold

Minkah Fitzpatrick

Just my two cents with a bit of humor added in.  

22 hours ago, hoorta said:

Kiper has been no better than us amateurs the last couple years- at least i the first round. 

This is where I think you're wrong. Going the inverse of the Investment Companies. Ghoolie = Past performance guarantees future results. You have to get some new material offering supreme insights why that's not the case anymore- and don't give me some BS Dorsey doesn't have autonomy to make his own decisions.  Haslam learned his lesson not to listen to homeless guys. QB #1? golly gee, a deaf, dumb, and blind monkey knows that's what's going to happen. (No offense to Po)

Nah- #4 they're going to take BPA, or only trade down a spot or two. they will not trade down to mid first round. Care to bet me on that? 

Larry, every year you do this same schidt where you portend to know what the owner, or GM, or some jackoff has learned. How the hell do you know what Haslam has learned? You think he would have learned at 1 - 15? So now, at 0 - 16 all of a sudden he is a brilliant owner? What a fukcking reotard logic you concoct. Haslam doesn't learn schidt. He is a Socky rich guy who knows it all. He doesn't hire people to teach him, he hires people to play yes men while does his Kim Yung Un imitation.

Dorsey is a coffee fetcher. Nothing more.

Bet? Dude, you have already admitted that I am right. WTF is left to bet? I said the idiot Browns will be scratching their balls at #4,and will trade down and get some useless schidt like Coleman. You just told me, that's WTF you want them to do.

Look man, nobody gets to the SB by trading down precious high picks to get schidt like Coleman. If the Browns are to make gains on the competition, they need to trade picks.............. I agree. They need to trade UP......not down.

Barkley is the best talent in the draft. He is #1 material. If the Browns pass on him, he will go #2.No questions about it. The Browns got butt phucked last year. Hey took Zumba Girl and the Bears pounced on the best player in the draft. So too, if the Browns phuck up and take a QB at #1, Someone will make a move at #2 and take Barkley.

The Browns need to trade the 2019 #1 pick while they can. Right now, it has great value because EVERYONE knows that the probability the Browns will suck in 2019 is almost a guarantee. There will not likely be another chance to snooker the other 31 teams in a draft. We have 4th and inches, the Steelers are salivating with 9 in the box............de we call play action and rip em a new a hole? Or to we send in Kosar and let him call a draw?

he Browns need to involve the 2019 #1 pick, consider the #4 pick and flavor the mix with Myles Garrett, Corey Coldsore and JoeThomas.  The goal is to pick #1, #2,and then #4-5. Take Barkely and aQB at 1 & 2, get the WR from Alabama at #4. Then in the second round, get the big WR from Florida State.  THEN you'll have something to build on.

11 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Larry, every year you do this same schidt where you portend to know what the owner, or GM, or some jackoff has learned. How the hell do you know what Haslam has learned? You think he would have learned at 1 - 15? So now, at 0 - 16 all of a sudden he is a brilliant owner? What a fukcking reotard logic you concoct. Haslam doesn't learn schidt. He is a Socky rich guy who knows it all. He doesn't hire people to teach him, he hires people to play yes men while does his Kim Yung Un imitation.

Dorsey is a coffee fetcher. Nothing more.

Bet? Dude, you have already admitted that I am right. WTF is left to bet? I said the idiot Browns will be scratching their balls at #4,and will trade down and get some useless schidt like Coleman. You just told me, that's WTF you want them to do.

Look man, nobody gets to the SB by trading down precious high picks to get schidt like Coleman. If the Browns are to make gains on the competition, they need to trade picks.............. I agree. They need to trade UP......not down.

Barkley is the best talent in the draft. He is #1 material. If the Browns pass on him, he will go #2.No questions about it. The Browns got butt phucked last year. Hey took Zumba Girl and the Bears pounced on the best player in the draft. So too, if the Browns phuck up and take a QB at #1, Someone will make a move at #2 and take Barkley.

The Browns need to trade the 2019 #1 pick while they can. Right now, it has great value because EVERYONE knows that the probability the Browns will suck in 2019 is almost a guarantee. There will not likely be another chance to snooker the other 31 teams in a draft. We have 4th and inches, the Steelers are salivating with 9 in the box............de we call play action and rip em a new a hole? Or to we send in Kosar and let him call a draw?

he Browns need to involve the 2019 #1 pick, consider the #4 pick and flavor the mix with Myles Garrett, Corey Coldsore and JoeThomas.  The goal is to pick #1, #2,and then #4-5. Take Barkely and aQB at 1 & 2, get the WR from Alabama at #4. Then in the second round, get the big WR from Florida State.  THEN you'll have something to build on.

Well big mouth, since you want to speak down about everyone, I threw out a simple challenge to you. You know more than anyone, so step up to the plate.

Oh I forgot, all you can do is "guess", throw out insults, be it racist, homophobic, etc and proclaim to be a genius. You really just a sad, pathetic person.

When you can actually have a coherent conversation about anything, especially football, then feel free. Until then, even though you won't, shut up. You are so full of filth and hate it is disgusting.

And the even bigger issue is that you probably aren't that bad a person outside of your "Ghoolie" persona. But instead of being a decent human being and real, you CHOOSE to be disgusting. Wrong choice there bud.

God bless

19 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

Well big mouth, since you want to speak down about everyone, I threw out a simple challenge to you. You know more than anyone, so step up to the plate.

Oh I forgot, all you can do is "guess", throw out insults, be it racist, homophobic, etc and proclaim to be a genius. You really just a sad, pathetic person.

When you can actually have a coherent conversation about anything, especially football, then feel free. Until then, even though you won't, shut up. You are so full of filth and hate it is disgusting.

And the even bigger issue is that you probably aren't that bad a person outside of your "Ghoolie" persona. But instead of being a decent human being and real, you CHOOSE to be disgusting. Wrong choice there bud.

God bless

What if ghoolie is who he really is... everything else is the persona...?

32 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

What if ghoolie is who he really is... everything else is the persona...?

Then I feel even worse for him

6 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

Then I feel even worse for him

You need to feel sorry for yourself.  That this is real life for you, that you spend this much time fantasizing about hating me, is testament to the reality that football fans are really fukcked up. Seriously dude, this is a message board. It isn't an operating room, a jetairliner Sockpit, or a nuclear power plant control room. I think you would do well to remove yourself from this board, not watch football for 5 years, and try to interact with people. You know? People? Not screen names, but people.

Your war with "Ghoolie" is duly noted. You are the quintessential Don Quixote of TBB. By all means dude, CHARGE AWAY....go spear yourself some windmills, ah, er...dragons. Really man, you need to find some reality for your life.   

3 hours ago, darren15 said:

Kiper and McShay discuss Browns picks at 1 and 4

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=22421664

What did they say? 

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

You need to feel sorry for yourself.  That this is real life for you, that you spend this much time fantasizing about hating me, is testament to the reality that football fans are really fukcked up. Seriously dude, this is a message board. It isn't an operating room, a jetairliner Sockpit, or a nuclear power plant control room. I think you would do well to remove yourself from this board, not watch football for 5 years, and try to interact with people. You know? People? Not screen names, but people.

Your war with "Ghoolie" is duly noted. You are the quintessential Don Quixote of TBB. By all means dude, CHARGE AWAY....go spear yourself some windmills, ah, er...dragons. Really man, you need to find some reality for your life.   

I have no war with "Ghoolie" or whatever your real name is. There is absolutely no competition presented from you.

The fact that you get not one single point of what I am saying proves the point.

This isn't even close to real life as you say. I certainly don't hate you, and you certainly have spent a lot more time on here than me.

But the most telling fact of it all is you whine, complaint, throw complaints, and degrade everyone. Then say you are the smartest, so all I asked was instead of running your mouth to try and prove it. But of course you can't and won't. And instead try to make up some insult to me about sleeping with a woman.

We get it, Ghoolie is some persona. I even said I dont think that is who you are in real life. But the thing you seem to not understand is why you seem to want to act this way, real or persona?

Does it make you feel like a man to say racist, homophobic things? Do you feel a little bit better about yourself to call someone with a lot more fame, power, and money a coffee Fletcher? Do you feel like the smartest Ghoolie in the room when you "predicted" the Browns would be bad?

If you are just on here to tell everyone you are smart, cool. If you are on here to act like you have friends, good. If you are on here to discuss football, yep that is what the board is for. If you are on here to whine, hey not my style, but that is up to you. But to say the sickening things you say with EVERY post you have is WAY over the line.

You know what, you know why you don't see others saying the vile things you do, because it isn't in there mind. For someone to say the sick things you do constantly, you have to be thinking them already. My mind doesn't work that way. I dont sit around thinking of how I can abuse people or make them feel bad about themselves. No, my brain isn't programmed that way. So for you to do it constantly means you are thinking of it, and are making yourself look like you feel that way.

No I dont hate you. I dont hate anyone. I dont dislike you, I dont know you to dislike you. I certainly don't like the ways of Ghoolie. No, what I do is feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for anyone who thinks that way.

1 hour ago, PoeticG said:

What did they say? 

Kiper says must go RB at 1 as Barklay is best in years and QB at 4  McShay says QB at 1 and BPA at 4

Again,

the history of the Browns drafting style, to me, lays the path for what they will do in this upcoming draft. The Ben Roethlisberger draft is a classic example. The Browns didn't believe he was worth their higher pick. They have this goofy pre-programmed notion that every player has a set position in which his worth. Clearly, Ben was worth the #1 #1 pick........RIch4Eagle called that out loudly, right here.

So the Browns WILL repeat their foolishness AGAIN. 

They will blow the first pick, take a QB and pass on Barkley. Barkley will go #2, and the idiot Browns will have a #4 pick in which they believe, since they will have already taken a QB, the best prospect (according to them) will be another QB. They won't feel that any remaining player is worth the #4, and they will trade down. They will pick up a #2, maybe a player, and a lower 1st round pick, WHICH....will net them another horses butt like Quinn, Weeden, Coleman, etc.

The Browns have been fukcking drafts up long enough.

They need to take next year's #1, which will be greatly over-valued, make available for trade Myles Garret, Joe Thomas and Corey Colesore. In that concoction,they needto emergewiththe #1, #2 and #s 4or 5.

1  Barkley

2  QB of choice, I like Mayfield

4-5  Calvin Ridley

Second round.............Courtland Sutton

Tnen go get your bullschidt, fatass dime-a-dozen OL

59 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Again,

the history of the Browns drafting style, to me, lays the path for what they will do in this upcoming draft. The Ben Roethlisberger draft is a classic example. The Browns didn't believe he was worth their higher pick. They have this goofy pre-programmed notion that every player has a set position in which his worth. Clearly, Ben was worth the #1 #1 pick........RIch4Eagle called that out loudly, right here.

So the Browns WILL repeat their foolishness AGAIN. 

They will blow the first pick, take a QB and pass on Barkley. Barkley will go #2, and the idiot Browns will have a #4 pick in which they believe, since they will have already taken a QB, the best prospect (according to them) will be another QB. They won't feel that any remaining player is worth the #4, and they will trade down. They will pick up a #2, maybe a player, and a lower 1st round pick, WHICH....will net them another horses butt like Quinn, Weeden, Coleman, etc.

The Browns have been fukcking drafts up long enough.

They need to take next year's #1, which will be greatly over-valued, make available for trade Myles Garret, Joe Thomas and Corey Colesore. In that concoction,they needto emergewiththe #1, #2 and #s 4or 5.

1  Barkley

2  QB of choice, I like Mayfield

4-5  Calvin Ridley

Second round.............Courtland Sutton

Tnen go get your bullschidt, fatass dime-a-dozen OL

So you quoted me and deleted it? Or did a mod delete it? I wanna know the great insulting comeback from the ghoolster.

And you say in this post Baker is your pick for top QB, but in another thread you said Lamar Jackson. So is that how you get your 100% accuracy? Just say all of them in different posts and then say "I said they would be the best"

And again, you talk so lowly about Coleman, say OL are worthless, and Garrett was a wasted pick, but you say they can net you #2 pick. Which is it?

Just now, Gunz41 said:

So you quoted me and deleted it? Or did a mod delete it? I wanna know the great insulting comeback from the ghoolster.

And you say in this post Baker is your pick for top QB, but in another thread you said Lamar Jackson. So is that how you get your 100% accuracy? Just say all of them in different posts and then say "I said they would be the best"

And again, you talk so lowly about Coleman, say OL are worthless, and Garrett was a wasted pick, but you say they can net you #2 pick. Which is it?

3c36c7f.jpg

Quenton Nelson best player available in some drafts...others go Barklay with 1 or 2 going Fitzpatrick ...... guy on CBS sports radio calls Nelson the best guard to come out of college in 20 years ....wonder if Ghoolie would draft him at 1 :)

On 2/13/2018 at 11:07 PM, Gunz41 said:

I don't delete anything.

You are so busy spending your life trying to best me, or catch in in something you think is one-up-manship, you continually make an butt of yourself by stepping into stupid traps.

I said all along, I would take Baker.My comments about Lamar Jackson, if you have ever read any of my posts, should standout as obvious, over-the-top parody. Lamar Jackson is Black Tarkenton. He is schidt. He is RG3, He is Cam Newton, Donovan McNabb, Kordell Stewart, Deshone Kizer, and all the other run-first QBs who have flopped. My comment saying the Browns should take him................. was meant as a "yeah, fukc yeah, take another black Tarkenton, by all means, fukck up another draft. I DO want the Browns to take him.............. so I can laugh my fat Ukrainian American butt off at the Browns again.

Regarding our homosexual Zumba instructor and Corey Colesore.........THEY BOTH SUCK...........That there are people as fukcing dumb as Browns fans, that happen to have FO NFL jobs, and who also think these two pieces of schidt are valuable, in no way, shape or form is self-contradicting on my part. SOMEONE is dumb enough to take these turds and our #1 -4 pick and let us move up.

Part of being a good businessman is to put pretty packaging on your schidt inventory and sell it to an idiot at a premium. The Browns are the dumbest sonofabitches in the NFL. It would be nice to see them take advantage of other teams for a change. Garrett is schidt. Colemn is schidt. We need to trade them quickly.

8 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I don't delete anything.

You are so busy spending your life trying to best me, or catch in in something you think is one-up-manship, you continually make an butt of yourself by stepping into stupid traps.

I said all along, I would take Baker.My comments about Lamar Jackson, if you have ever read any of my posts, should standout as obvious, over-the-top parody. Lamar Jackson is Black Tarkenton. He is schidt. He is RG3, He is Cam Newton, Donovan McNabb, Kordell Stewart, Deshone Kizer, and all the other run-first QBs who have flopped. My comment saying the Browns should take him................. was meant as a "yeah, fukc yeah, take another black Tarkenton, by all means, fukck up another draft. I DO want the Browns to take him.............. so I can laugh my fat Ukrainian American butt off at the Browns again.

Regarding our homosexual Zumba instructor and Corey Colesore.........THEY BOTH SUCK...........That there are people as fukcing dumb as Browns fans, that happen to have FO NFL jobs, and who also think these two pieces of schidt are valuable, in no way, shape or form is self-contradicting on my part. SOMEONE is dumb enough to take these turds and our #1 -4 pick and let us move up.

Part of being a good businessman is to put pretty packaging on your schidt inventory and sell it to an idiot at a premium. The Browns are the dumbest sonofabitches in the NFL. It would be nice to see them take advantage of other teams for a change. Garrett is schidt. Colemn is schidt. We need to trade them quickly.

Oh really. Looks like a lie to me. Here is your quote.

"Lamar Jackson IS the cream of this year's QB Crop. If the Browns were not picking #1 he would go #2. As it is, The browns are likely to take Rosen, at that point whether by trade or just taking the pick they have, Barkley will go #2. Just as I said Trubisky was the player of the 2017 draft, so too, is Barkley in the 2018 draft. If the Browns pass on Jackson and Barkley, they will again have one of the worst drafts since they wasted a #1 on do-nothing Joe Thomas.

It is hard to predict how the QBs will go, because the Browns, who pick #1, are likely to again make a fukcked up choice that throws the true order of players into a ball of chaos. HOWEVER......................... here is the proper rating of the 2018 QBs

Lamar Jackson   

Josh Rosen ( THe Browns will fukck this up and take him first)

Baker Mayfield

Sam Darnold

If the Browns are to have an impact in the NFL, their draft must be..........

#1 Barkley

#2 (Trade next years #1 plus a #2 and Coleman or Thomas  AND/OR Move #4 up............. Lamar Jackson

#4 or 5  Calvin RIdley

THen, in round 2................ if he is still on the board............Auden Tate

DO THAT? Then you have a successful draft. This bullschidt of amassing assets and building for the future is the logic of jackoffs............that's why you guys like it...you are mostly jackoffs. he Browns need to make an impact NOW............ not in 2525. 

OFFENSE WINS        You build a team around offense. The rest of the schidt you can fill in. Certainly the OL is the last thing the Browns need to fukck with and spend more money on. QB, WR WR and Barkley.  BOOM. 

THe Browns have the $ to carry this off."

• 2 weeks later...

Archived