THE BROWNS BOARD

Freedom of the Press

TexasAg1969

On 1/18/2018 at 9:32 AM, calfoxwc said:

"There you go again". Nitwilly wannabe democrats McCain and Flake are not "all republicans". That is a knee jerk emotional response, but not valid at all. He is keeping all his promises so far - some still to come. It's only one year. Get real for a sec !

There isn't any "undermining foundations" LOL LOL LOL. Your ObaMao undermined out supreme court, the Institution of marriage in Real America, our Constitution, honest elections, our border secrurity, beyond reproach DOJ and FBI, and CIA...... When Trump speaks out against the pro-leftist media, he isn't bashing free speech. Your leftist media is what is destroying free speech. They will dishonestly malign anyone who freely speaks against the leftist deep state.

You grab onto mccain and flake like you grab onto pelosi and reid. they are dishonest, corrupt players. 

This is like your Trump mentally and physically sick thing. all nonsense. no workee.

It's the pro-leftist

Lot of "knee jerk emotionalism" there cal. I see you like to project onto others what you do just like your hero does.

But as to promises how's that "Mexican" paid for wall coming along? How did that become an "American" paid for wall? Yep, he's a promise keeper.

some promises take more time, emotional knee jerk grasshopper. There wasn't any knee jerk emotionalism in my post, just response to your  knee jerk emotional responses. heh heh heh....

I'm like Sherlock Holmes, crossed with a little Mr. Spock. I'm logicallly concluding, via deductive reasoning.... from your emotional venting on all fails of sour grapsing over our Trump Winning, that you are not happy with Trump existing at the WH. Too bad - we had to let your marxist mugwart obaMao be in our WH, you gotsta accept our Real American Trump in our WH. Fairs fair...except whatever you libs don't like - you call "unfair".

10 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

some promises take more time, emotional knee jerk grasshopper. There wasn't any knee jerk emotionalism in my post, just response to your  knee jerk emotional responses. heh heh heh....

I'm like Sherlock Holmes, crossed with a little Mr. Spock. I'm logicallly concluding, via deductive reasoning.... from your emotional venting on all fails of sour grapsing over our Trump Winning, that you are not happy with Trump existing at the WH. Too bad - we had to let your marxist mugwart obaMao be in our WH, you gotsta accept our Real American Trump in our WH. Fairs fair...except whatever you libs don't like - you call "unfair".

More emotionalism with more denial of emotionalism. The term is projection. People who do it are blind to it within themselves.

15 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

More emotionalism with more denial of emotionalism. The term is projection. People who do it are blind to it within themselves.

yet, I LOL and sneeze in your direction. It's simply a logical exercise in proper Real Americanism.

jku5Z7Yxetxx.jpg

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Cal's thing is lack of self awareness

still desperate to find a woodpecker mate. sad. I reckon you are pecking up the wrong tree with TexAg.:lol:

Archived