THE BROWNS BOARD

Deeply Religious People are Weird

MLD Woody

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/22/2018 at 6:14 PM, MLD Woody said:

Neither offend me

Cults are different than the norm, so they're a cult. Once a cult is accepted in a certain area, they're a religion.

You mean like the cult of MAGA that is now becoming a religion kind of like NAZI in Germany?:rolleyes::P

Every cult needs it's true believers to become a religion.;)

6 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You are aware that the deep south was Democrat before it became Republican right? Wonder how those votes got made that way on those amendments?

Don't even bother man. The same thing has been explained on here to them dozens of times before. They'll take the meme that says the things they like over any actual explanation. 

25 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Don't even bother man. The same thing has been explained on here to them dozens of times before. They'll take the meme that says the things they like over any actual explanation. 

I will step off the reservation and agree with that one. Despite the myth  that  Lincoln so loved his fellow man  he butchered thousands upon thousands  of his own people to free them, the Republicans and Democrats of the Lincoln era were a lot different. Unfortunately I think the Democrats and there staunch black support stem from the memorable Lyndon Baines Johnson quotes, which I think many of you should remember.

WSS

33 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I will step off the reservation and agree with that one. Despite the myth  that  Lincoln so loved his fellow man  he butchered thousands upon thousands  of his own people to free them, the Republicans and Democrats of the Lincoln era were a lot different. Unfortunately I think the Democrats and there staunch black support stem from the memorable Lyndon Baines Johnson quotes, which I think many of you should remember.

WSS

Yes, another classic on here from the Far Right Wing Conservative Playbook. 

Other popular playbooks on here: The Very Religious Christian Playbook and the Science Denier Playbook

Miraculously, they seem to have some overlap. 

I won't waste my time explaining the switch so instead I will just post this religious choice joke concerning religion and squirrels.  

There were four churches and a synagogue in a small town in the U.S.
a Presbyterian church, 
a Baptist church, 
a Methodist church, 
a Catholic church, and 
a Jewish synagogue. 

Each church and the synagogue had a problem with squirrels.

The Presbyterian church called a meeting to decide what to do about their squirrels. After much prayer and consideration they determined the squirrels were predestined to be there and they shouldn't interfere with God's divine will.

At the Baptist church the squirrels had taken an interest in the baptistry. The deacons met and decided to put a water slide on the baptistry and let the squirrels slide in and drown themselves. The squirrels liked the slide and, unfortunately, knew instinctively how to swim so twice as many squirrels showed up the following week.

The Methodist church decided that they were not in a position to harm any of God's creatures. So, they humanely trapped their squirrels and set them free near the Baptist Church. Two weeks later the squirrels were back when the Baptists took down the water slide.

But the Catholic Church came up with a very creative strategy. They baptized all the squirrels and consecrated them as members of the church. Now they only see them on Christmas and Easter.

Not much was heard from the Jewish synagogue.  They took one squirrel and circumcised him. They haven't seen a squirrel since.:lol:

48 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes, another classic on here from the Far Right Wing Conservative Playbook. 

Other popular playbooks on here: The Very Religious Christian Playbook and the Science Denier Playbook

Miraculously, they seem to have some overlap. 

Religious play book.  Far Right Wing conservative playbook.  Scary Dark People.  Woody.

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Religious play book.  Far Right Wing conservative playbook.  Scary Dark People.  Woody.

Hey there's a far left wing playbook too I imagine. You just don't see it here, regardless of what some of you may think. There aren't left wing opposites here far enough to balance the board out. That would be more entertaining tho

On 1/28/2018 at 6:19 PM, MLD Woody said:

What would you say happened?

The Democrats wised up and realized you could catch more flies with honey than vinegar after they lost the war. Then they decided to pretend they had been for it all along.

"Don't look over here, guy, look over there" 

On 1/28/2018 at 6:55 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

I won't waste my time explaining the switch so instead I will just post this religious choice joke concerning religion and squirrels.  

There were four churches and a synagogue in a small town in the U.S.
a Presbyterian church, 
a Baptist church, 
a Methodist church, 
a Catholic church, and 
a Jewish synagogue. 

Each church and the synagogue had a problem with squirrels.

The Presbyterian church called a meeting to decide what to do about their squirrels. After much prayer and consideration they determined the squirrels were predestined to be there and they shouldn't interfere with God's divine will.

At the Baptist church the squirrels had taken an interest in the baptistry. The deacons met and decided to put a water slide on the baptistry and let the squirrels slide in and drown themselves. The squirrels liked the slide and, unfortunately, knew instinctively how to swim so twice as many squirrels showed up the following week.

The Methodist church decided that they were not in a position to harm any of God's creatures. So, they humanely trapped their squirrels and set them free near the Baptist Church. Two weeks later the squirrels were back when the Baptists took down the water slide.

But the Catholic Church came up with a very creative strategy. They baptized all the squirrels and consecrated them as members of the church. Now they only see them on Christmas and Easter.

Not much was heard from the Jewish synagogue.  They took one squirrel and circumcised him. They haven't seen a squirrel since.:lol:

You forgot to mention the Muslim squirrel.

He put a suicide vest on one his many wives, and took out the other squirrels.

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

You forgot to mention the Muslim squirrel.

He put a suicide vest on one his many wives, and took out the other squirrels.

That's very true. One of the forgotten victims of extremist Muslim squirrels are regular Muslim squirrels.

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

The Democrats wised up and realized you could catch more flies with honey than vinegar after they lost the war. Then they decided to pretend they had been for it all along.

"Don't look over here, guy, look over there" 

And what about the Republicans?

And with all this being said, anyone that uses "the Democrats were the racist party 100 years ago!" to influence their political leanings today isn't very bright

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

And with all this being said, anyone that uses "the Democrats were the racist party 100 years ago!" to influence their political leanings today isn't very bright

Well yes even though fault can usually be found in both parties I do need to point out that the Democrats are still the actually racist party. 

With affirmative action in colleges and the workplace and set aside for African American Business all the while using racism as an excuse for antisocial Behavior and hundreds of black only organizations in the world.

WSS

11 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Your fatal mistake here is thinking that either party isn't racist. Lincoln didn't free the slaves because he loved them. He did it to stick it to the south and make the war seem like a noble cause. 

As for Democrats I'll refer you to LBJ who black people should easily see as the greatest president  in terms of what he actually did for them "I'll have those n!ggers voting democratic for 200 years"

http://www.newsweek.com/nation-islam-barack-obama-791832

"News photographer kept this 2005 photo of Obama & Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan secret for Obama's entire political career because it would have “made a difference” to Obama’s political future."

"In a 1984 interview, Farrakhan praised Hitler and said he was “proud” of Hitler’s evils against the Jews.

"[T]he Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man. He wasn't a great man for me as a black person, but he was a great German,” Farrakhan said in the interview."

DUaaR-HWkAYkfKz.jpg

Archived