THE BROWNS BOARD

Star Trek vs Star Wars

I think age has quite a bit to do with it sort of like the difference between people who love the Beatles or the Rolling Stones and Those Who Love Led Zeppelin. Personally I much prefer Star Trek. With the TV series we had a long time to get to know the characters. As Star Wars drags on we lost many of the people we really liked. Most of us loved Kirk Spock and McCoy and didn't really mind Captain Picard and data but the other off shoots didn't hold my particular attention. I really like the Incarnation with Chris Pine because it was just kind of a recreation of the characters we already knew and loved.

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

I think age has quite a bit to do with it sort of like the difference between people who love the Beatles or the Rolling Stones and Those Who Love Led Zeppelin. Personally I much prefer Star Trek. With the TV series we had a long time to get to know the characters. As Star Wars drags on we lost many of the people we really liked. Most of us loved Kirk Spock and McCoy and didn't really mind Captain Picard and data but the other off shoots didn't hold my particular attention. I really like the Incarnation with Chris Pine because it was just kind of a recreation of the characters we already knew and loved.

WSS

I loved the new incarnations in Star Trek :wub:

• 1 month later...

Archived