THE BROWNS BOARD

The Kobayashi Maru

The Gipper

21 hours ago, The Gipper said:

You take it a bit too seriously.  This is primarily a play on the "No Win"  situation....because the Browns had "no wins".  

Plus...is it fair to say that it seems that the Patriots are the Captain Kirks of the NFL?   They cheat to win. (except they don't get commendations for it).

I'm not sure NE cheat to win, they just have been winning for so long, that the Refs just give them calls that they wouldn't give other teams.  If the Browns get to the point where we win that many SBs, I wouldn't be surprised to see us get those calls as well. 

4 minutes ago, dawg2fan said:

I'm not sure NE cheat to win, they just have been winning for so long, that the Refs just give them calls that they wouldn't give other teams.  If the Browns get to the point where we win that many SBs, I wouldn't be surprised to see us get those calls as well. 

The Billy Ball Pats will cheat anytime they can......remember too we only hear about it when they actually get caught! Spying, deflated balls, who knows, Billy thinks it's just part of the game.

14 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

If we did it in Vegas, I have a gym, I have a ref, and, Ernie is there for me as well. Zomblow would do better in Memphis. Vegas is truly, for more reasons than you know, my jungle.

I am talking about the food eating challenge, not the fight. 

2 hours ago, dawg2fan said:

What fuyucking rock have you been living under?   The Pats cheat even when they don't need to.  Have you not heard of spygate, deflategate, etc. 

Oi!

3 hours ago, mjp28 said:

The Billy Ball Pats will cheat anytime they can......remember too we only hear about it when they actually get caught! Spying, deflated balls, who knows, Billy thinks it's just part of the game.

And if we win as many SBs (in a short period as they did), we will get the calls as well.  It's natural and not many teams can do it.  Has nothing to do with Bill or Tom, just winning football. 

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

What fuyucking rock have you been living under?   The Pats cheat even when they don't need to.  Have you not heard of spygate, deflategate, etc. 

Oi!

Oh yes I have, and as many SBs as they win, no one will be happier than me.  My wife told me they (Steelers) just expect to win the SB every year.  I know Pat fans expect it as well, but at least I don't have to hear about it.  And like I said, if we win as many SBs as they did, we would get the calls as well.  

15 minutes ago, dawg2fan said:

And if we win as many SBs (in a short period as they did), we will get the calls as well.  It's natural and not many teams can do it.  Has nothing to do with Bill or Tom, just winning football. 

Just for fun......

http://yourteamcheats.com/NE

INDEX OF RECORDED PATRIOTS CHEATS:

2 hours ago, dawg2fan said:

Oh yes I have, and as many SBs as they win, no one will be happier than me.  My wife told me they (Steelers) just expect to win the SB every year.  I know Pat fans expect it as well, but at least I don't have to hear about it.  And like I said, if we win as many SBs as they did, we would get the calls as well.  

That still doesn't explain why you think that the Pats have not been cheaters.

They are like DJT....who will lie even  when the truth serves him better.  The Pats will cheat because they want to...not because they have to to win.

5 hours ago, mjp28 said:

And they get away with it.  Why?  Winning.  They've won 5 SBs in the last 15 years, it's unbelievable.  And I hope they win another one.  

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

That still doesn't explain why you think that the Pats have not been cheaters.

They are like DJT....who will lie even  when the truth serves him better.  The Pats will cheat because they want to...not because they have to to win.

Whatever it takes to win.  To be honest, I really don't care.  As long as they get more rings than the Steelers, I'm ok.  Right now the Steelers have 6, Pats have 5.  They need to win 2 more to take the crown.

13 minutes ago, dawg2fan said:

And they get away with it.  Why?  Winning.  They've won 5 SBs in the last 15 years, it's unbelievable.  And I hope they win another one.  

Whatever... 

11 minutes ago, dawg2fan said:

Whatever it takes to win.  To be honest, I really don't care.  As long as they get more rings than the Steelers, I'm ok.  Right now the Steelers have 6, Pats have 5.  They need to win 2 more to take the crown.

Nah, I want the Vikings to win one before the Patriots win six....  

17 minutes ago, dawg2fan said:

The Packers have 13.  The Bears have 9.  the Browns and Giants have 8.  Teams from Northeast Ohio have a total of 13.   Why worry about just those teams that don't even have half of the number we have.

13 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

The Packers have 13.  The Bears have 9.  the Browns and Giants have 8.  Teams from Northeast Ohio have a total of 13.   Why worry about just those teams that don't even have half of the number we have.

My wife hates the Pats because they won recently.  My problem is between these two teams.  

24 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Whatever... 

Nah, I want the Vikings to win one before the Patriots win six....  

Well, Brady's getting bit old.  While I understand you want the Vikes to win (so do I), but I need the Pats to win at one more and at least tie the Steelers.  Of course,  I wouldn't feel to badly if the Vikes win this one. 

22 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Most beautiful woman ever saw was standing in the alcove area at the entrance to the Venetian in a form fitting high class dress with appropriate understated little sparkles here and there. I told my wife that she was looking at $1000 a night standing right there looking innocent as anything. Staff don't chase a woman like that off. They don't have to say a thing and someone will come along and take her in with minimal communication needed. What a place and what a piece!!:D

The women, that is to say, the working girls are phenomenal. The $1,000 a night girls are not top shelf. Those you can find on Backpage, or on the business cards the Mexicans hand out to you as you walk around. Most likely, the women you were looking at were more like $5,000 a night. If they aren't being chased away by staff, they aren't the $1,000 a night chicks. Those babes are an annoyance and are a dime-a-dozen.

The other things is, the really good looking ones, I mean runaway model caliber who sit down and ask you if you have a room or want company, are cops. Guys get busted all the time taking undercover cop chicks up on their lead. And no....it is not entrapment.

Several times a year, I play at the Venetian,and during those wee hours I have enjoyed watching a whole bunch of whore life. I love it. Entertaining? Hell, it is mystifying. Gorgeous, gorgeous women, and a lifestyle most don't even know exists.

33 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

The Browns have 0. They have never gone to a modern day NFL championship.

The Browns don't have Sheet. They have ZERO. Nobody gives a flying fukck about games played by Otto wearing a jockstrap for a helmet.

17 minutes ago, dawg2fan said:

Well, Brady's getting bit old.  While I understand you want the Vikes to win (so do I), but I need the Pats to win at one more and at least tie the Steelers.  Of course,  I wouldn't feel to badly if the Vikes win this one. 

Anyone who blitzes all game long will destroy Brady and expose his slowed response and release. If Jacksonville pressure him, he will throw a couple picks and lose t least one fumble. I would like to see a Viking Jax SB. ime for Brady and Ruth Bader Ginsturd to die in their sleep.

30 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Anyone who blitzes all game long will destroy Brady and expose his slowed response and release. If Jacksonville pressure him, he will throw a couple picks and lose t least one fumble. I would like to see a Viking Jax SB. ime for Brady and Ruth Bader Ginsturd to die in their sleep.

I wouldn't mind it either.  I still see the Pats winning it all though.  

45 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

OH GOD not again, the Ghool beat this drum all year last year right up to Tom Brady's super bowl win and MVP........ but don't worry he'll keep it up until Brady actually retires and claim proudly AH HA I TOLD YOU THAT HE WAS DONE! :lol:

(Oh and Brady is considered by many of the game's best ever as the best ever NFL QB. ;) )

On 1/16/2018 at 12:26 PM, hoorta said:

Them's fighting words, I might have to take you on. I own the complete original series, watched every episode at least once (the best ones dozens of times) and to remind you Hoorta (the horta- correct spelling) is the creature in the episode "Devil in the Dark". Still really POed the latest incarnation is essentially PPV, I'll wait until they're released on Blu-ray.

The Kobiashi Maru test at Star Trek Academy was a lesson in failure. Whatever you did, you lost. Kirk beat it by reprogamming the computer. In one of the reboots a scene Chris Pine (as Kirk), you see how he did it- hilarious.

You want to talk gay? Romantic comedy chick-flicks, Bravo's The Real Housewives of (Pick a City). Barf.

BTW, the latest Star Wars "The Last Jedi" is great- and before you tell me that's Gay too. If you had come up with the idea instead of George Lucas, you'd have enough money to buy up all the beach front property in Naples. :D

Dude get yourself a firestick with kodi on it and watch the new series the day after it come out in HD

5 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

That I will agree with Tom. You give Brady all day to throw, he'll pick you apart. 

BUT a little factoid I picked up tonight on NFLN. In the playoffs, the last eight times teams butted heads with a top two offense against a top two defense, the team with the top defense has won seven times. :) 

10 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

The women, that is to say, the working girls are phenomenal. The $1,000 a night girls are not top shelf. Those you can find on Backpage, or on the business cards the Mexicans hand out to you as you walk around. Most likely, the women you were looking at were more like $5,000 a night. If they aren't being chased away by staff, they aren't the $1,000 a night chicks. Those babes are an annoyance and are a dime-a-dozen.

The other things is, the really good looking ones, I mean runaway model caliber who sit down and ask you if you have a room or want company, are cops. Guys get busted all the time taking undercover cop chicks up on their lead. And no....it is not entrapment.

Several times a year, I play at the Venetian,and during those wee hours I have enjoyed watching a whole bunch of whore life. I love it. Entertaining? Hell, it is mystifying. Gorgeous, gorgeous women, and a lifestyle most don't even know exists.

Damn inflation has taken over "The Trade". This was about 20 years ago and at that time the best were going for about that much. But then again my wife was with me so I did not inquire about her rates. I do know she was really high class top shelf drop dead gorgeous though. That dress was painted on with some kind of elegant silk material. Old Hef would have had her in for a photo shoot for sure. LOL!:D

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

That I will agree with Tom. You give Brady all day to throw, he'll pick you apart. 

BUT a little factoid I picked up tonight on NFLN. In the playoffs, the last eight times teams butted heads with a top two offense against a top two defense, the team with the top defense has won seven times. :) 

It's been said that if you're building a team high school, college or professional the place you start is with bookend great DEs then build an OL then acquire a franchise QB to start or groom, back to the defense and finish with the WR and finally pick up a RB.

Simple eh? It's worked well for the OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY BUCKEYES over the past 17 years (stats available upon request ;)).

15 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

The Browns don't have Sheet. They have ZERO. Nobody gives a flying fukck about games played by Otto wearing a jockstrap for a helmet.

The Ignorance is Palpable.  

Nobody gives a fuyck about anything that happened before last year.   The only titles that matter are the last one and the next one....all the rest are history....be it from the 1920 Akron Pros to the 2015....  who was that?  Seattle...Denver? 

See how important they are?  The 1920 Pros are remembered better than whoever just won a couple of years ago. 

15 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Any and every QB that is pressured up the middle is subject to being put off his game. That could be old Tom Brady...or young...whoever.....take your pick.

And the Jags may certainly be capable of doing just that.  But Brady probably has as good a chance as anyone at overcoming that.

Nevertheless...I agree that I would like to see a Viking/Jags Super Bowl.

Archived