THE BROWNS BOARD

Mock Fantasy Trades

SissyBoyFloyd

Potential Trade w/ Buffalo Bills  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you do this trade with Bills: Bills get  R1.4, R3.1, R6.1, Browns get R1.21, R1.22. R2.23, R3.30, R5.21

• Yes, would love 2 firsts and another second for our 4th pick
    • No, even though fair value I would not give up our 4th pick.

What if Bills were to make this offer:

Bills get:   R1.4, R3.1, R6.1

Browns Get:  R1.21, R1.22. R2.23, R3.30, R5.21

Browns draft could then be something like this possibly:

Round 1 Pick 1  Saquon Barkley,  RB

Round 1 Pick 21  Mason Rudolph,  QB

Round 1 Pick 22   Calvin Ridley, WR  (or Josh Jackson CB, or Roquan Smith ILB)

Round 2 Pick 1  Mike McGlinchey,  OT

Round 2 Pick 3  Vita Vea, DT

Round 2 Pick 23  Isaiah Oliver, CB

Round 2 Pick 30  Tyquan Lewis, DE

Round 3 Pick 30 Kyzir White, S

Round 4 Pick 1 Josey Jewell, ILB

Round 4 Pick 24  Dante Booker, OLB

Round 5 Pick 1  Auden Tate, WR

Round 5 Pick 21  Desmond Harrison, OT

Round 5 Pick 22  Taron Johnson, CB

Round 7 Pick 1  Maea Teuhema, OG

I voted not to give it up, although enticing, it's entirely justifiable. We are too young to win already. We need to add IMPACT players of quality and abstain from the quantity with this year's crop. 

6 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I can't believe these words are coming from my fingers: I agree with PoG.

This draft should be about quality, not quantity.

With 5 in the first two rounds we can have both if done correctly without one trade.

If the Browns are going from 4 to 21...you are missing next year's 1st and 2nd round picks plus zay jones and Tradav'ous White. 17 spots and into the top 5 probably for a qb? no way do the browns make that trade without all of that. They already have 5 picks in the top 65. It better be an offer that is out of this world to make a trade like that. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

No thanks. Because I want Minkah

I like him too, however Brown's could get their qb and Barkley in first, and still replace their whole DBfield with 3 or 4 solid starters in the second and/or third rounds with guys like Elliott/Harrison, Reid/Watts, and McFadden/Oliver.  That way they could have their cake with frosting on the top, and ice cream on the side.  Personally, with such a deep draft with potential starters through the 3rd round, I would prefer to pick up 2 extra 2nd rounders or so to assure we will fill our starter need at WR and OT also, in addition to the whole dbfield, qb, and RB.  Depth at linebacker, OL, and DT can easily be filled in later rounds.  This year I feel that all 2-3 round picks are gold, more so than any draft i remember.  My memory isn't very good though I must admit.

I just played the draft game and got this same offer from the Bills for #4... I declined it and came up with this...

Your score is: 20834 (GRADE: A-)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State (A)
Round 1 Pick 4: Minkah Fitzpatrick, CB/FS, Alabama (A)
Round 2 Pick 1: James Washington, WR, Oklahoma State (A-)
Round 2 Pick 3: Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma (A-)
Round 2 Pick 30: Duke Dawson, CB, Florida (A+)
Round 3 Pick 1: Mason Rudolph, QB, Oklahoma State (B+)
Round 4 Pick 1: Isaiah Oliver, CB, Colorado (A)
Round 4 Pick 24: Rashaad Penny, RB, San Diego State (A)
Round 5 Pick 1: Daniel Carlson, K, Auburn (A)
Round 5 Pick 22: Micah Kiser, ILB, Virginia (B+)
Round 6 Pick 1: JK Scott, P, Alabama (A+)
Round 7 Pick 1: Austin Ramesh, FB, Wisconsin (A)

Your Future Picks:
2019 Round 1 Pick
2020 Round 1 Pick

Share: Facebook Twitter Link

wait,what..Poe'g follow the topic rules:P..screw BuffaloBill..from that 2nd 4th round pick on down..try trading 5 picks to get back up to get better Talent..if we somehow come out with 2-3 more solid depths with starter Poe' G poetential, than maybe Dorsey takes a (baby;))step to be sticking to his words of fixing talent-less.. 

I think it's tempting but we need the type of playmakers often associated with picking players high in the draft. It's been a criticism of our team in the past. We don't take the blue chip guy early, and we settle for quantity over quality. With the draft picks we currently have, it's entirely possible to fill virtually every hole we have on our roster in the first two rounds. Those picks, combined with free agency and another year of development for our young bucks, means we'll have young talent everywhere. We need to mix in some veterans, and we need to somehow grab the top veteran QB. We do that, and we could have a new team. 

7 hours ago, SissyBoyFloyd said:

I like him too, however Brown's could get their qb and Barkley in first, and still replace their whole DBfield with 3 or 4 solid starters in the second and/or third rounds with guys like Elliott/Harrison, Reid/Watts, and McFadden/Oliver.  That way they could have their cake with frosting on the top, and ice cream on the side.  Personally, with such a deep draft with potential starters through the 3rd round, I would prefer to pick up 2 extra 2nd rounders or so to assure we will fill our starter need at WR and OT also, in addition to the whole dbfield, qb, and RB.  Depth at linebacker, OL, and DT can easily be filled in later rounds.  This year I feel that all 2-3 round picks are gold, more so than any draft i remember.  My memory isn't very good though I must admit.

Yes, we need to spend our #4 on a HB that disappeared part of the year. Our #4 on a position the you can historically get in later rounds.  A position with a short shelf life. 

With all of the other holes we have?.

No thanks

7 hours ago, PoeticG said:

I just played the draft game and got this same offer from the Bills for #4... I declined it and came up with this...

Your Picks:

Your Future Picks:
2019 Round 1 Pick
2020 Round 1 Pick

I'll give you $500 if Rudolph lasts until the 3rd

In a vacuum it's tough to resist that trade offer. It's not just "fair value"... it's a 50% premium to fair value per the Harvard Chart. But no NFL draft is held in a vacuum.

14 hours ago, wargograw said:

No. Maybe if those 1st round picks we got were 6-8 spots higher.

Pair one of your new firsts with your new third and you should get there.

20 hours ago, SissyBoyFloyd said:

What if Bills were to make this offer:

Bills get:   R1.4, R3.1, R6.1

Browns Get:  R1.21, R1.22. R2.23, R3.30, R5.21

Browns draft could then be something like this possibly:

Round 1 Pick 1  Saquon Barkley,  RB

Round 1 Pick 21  Mason Rudolph,  QB

Round 1 Pick 22   Calvin Ridley, WR  (or Josh Jackson CB, or Roquan Smith ILB)

Round 2 Pick 1  Mike McGlinchey,  OT

Round 2 Pick 3  Vita Vea, DT

Round 2 Pick 23  Isaiah Oliver, CB

Round 2 Pick 30  Tyquan Lewis, DE

Round 3 Pick 30 Kyzir White, S

Round 4 Pick 1 Josey Jewell, ILB

Round 4 Pick 24  Dante Booker, OLB

Round 5 Pick 1  Auden Tate, WR

Round 5 Pick 21  Desmond Harrison, OT

Round 5 Pick 22  Taron Johnson, CB

Round 7 Pick 1  Maea Teuhema, OG

What always gets the Browns in trouble is playing cute.  Just draft good players at the top of the draft.  Period!  Rosen or Darnold at #1 and the Alabama CB at #4.  In round 2 focus on WR, OT, CB.  Round 3 get a RB.  

On 1/15/2018 at 8:47 PM, Dutch Oven said:

I can't believe these words are coming from my fingers: I agree with PoG.

I have to agree with both of you.  I really love this draft for us; we should not give up anything.

On 1/16/2018 at 2:08 AM, PoeticG said:

Your Picks:

Your Future Picks:
2019 Round 1 Pick
2020 Round 1 Pick

I agree with all of those picks except Mayfield.  Sorry, just not my guy.

In theory...it should be about both:    Quantity:   we have #1 and #4...plus 3 second rounders.....plus...how many others?

That is a quantity that IF...quality selections are made with those picks....should really help turn this team around.   Of course, the problem in the past is that when we have had a quantity of picks of this nature....the GMs did basically Fuyuckall with them...so the quality was purely shite.

This isn't a video game.  This team is 1-31 and the youngest team in the league.  There's no way we need that many more younger players.  The only way I'm trading down is for a next year's first to keep us stocked up in multiple first round picks.

I think it's more realistic that we take some of those seconds to move back up into the first.  

What if the Vikings would take the Browns first 2 picks in 2018 draft for Case Keenum?  Probably 0% chance Vikings would or could let him go, if nothing else due to fan pressure.  But how would you feel about that?  Better than gambling on a rookie?  Or what about trading one of our 2nds for Bridgewater, 25 yrs old, 65% accuracy for career so far, still learning on the job, big, strong, mobile?  Of course, that would be health dependent.  Would that be a better gamble than betting on a rookie and cost less?  Just throwing it out there!

What if the Vikings would take the Browns first 2 picks in 2018 draft for Case Keenum?  Probably 0% chance Vikings would or could let him go, if nothing else due to fan pressure.  But how would you feel about that?  Better than gambling on a rookie?  Or what about trading one of our 2nds for Bridgewater, 25 yrs old, 65% accuracy for career so far, still learning on the job, big, strong, mobile?  Of course, that would be health dependent.  Would that be a better gamble than betting on a rookie and cost less?  Just throwing it out there!

^ This is either stocktonshorts extra Retarded brother or I've been trolled ^

7 minutes ago, Richiswhere said:

^ This is either stocktonshorts extra Retarded brother or I've been trolled ^

Both ..... I would not give any 2nd round picks for any of the Vikes QB's

50 minutes ago, SissyBoyFloyd said:

What if the Vikings would take the Browns first 2 picks in 2018 draft for Case Keenum?  Probably 0% chance Vikings would or could let him go

Let me get this straight... are you proposing the Browns should give up the #1 and #4 for Case Keenum and you think the Vikings would 0% do that?!?!

Case Keenum has been on a different NFL team almost every year he's been in the league.  Offering even a second round pick for him would be crazy, let alone the first and fourth overall picks in the draft!!  I really hope that I am misunderstanding what you were originally asking.

Archived