THE BROWNS BOARD

The games deliver Ghoolie's lessons

Ghoolie

47 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Moral of the story. Browns will find a way to screw with you no matter what you do.:lol:

They didn't stink, they were competitive eery week. I did feel they would have a successful season. They certainly as a better franchise than the Browns. That, you can't argue.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

They didn't stink, they were competitive eery week. I did feel they would have a successful season. They certainly as a better franchise than the Browns. That, you can't argue.

We are one HC and one owner away from being a really excellent franchise.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Since 1999 the case can be made the Browns are the least successful. Good thing the Steelers didn't get shut down pre 1970 & moved because THEY were the least successful franchise 1930-1970. And don't give me that crap it was a long time ago. As Gip pointed out, plenty of yellow seats in the 4th quarter of a playoff game in Pittsburgh last week.

All it will take is a few winning seasons and all the talk of the Browns being among least profitable will go away. 

:lol::lol::lol: BTW, about that 11-5 prediction for the Bengals this year. Only missed it by 4. 7-9. Told ya they were going to stink. Since two of their wins were against the hapless Browns, My 5-11 would have been right on...   

There is no " case can be made"........since Modell took a schidt in Schidthole Cleveland, the Browns ARE the least successful NFL team.What we CAN debate, is that the Browns are the least successful team in the history of the NFL. They have never won an NFL Superbowl Championship.  They have never won a modern day NFL championship.

I was closer on the Bengals than you were. You were predicting total decimation at the hands of a fukcking OL. THeir line played as well as the 2016 version. THe Bengals were competitive at 7 - 9. Has Cleveland won that many games in the last 3 years?

As far as the Steelers being the least successful franchise from 1930 - 1970? They asss pumped Paul Brown 7 times. Not too shabby.

Steeler fans are no different than Browns fans. IDENTICAL. ABSOLUTELY IDENTICAL. Reality is........... ALL FANS ARE FRAKS.............Nobody gets excited and wants to spend their money on schidt. THe Browns are schidt.

HOWEVER................. in YOUR lifetime................... in MY lifetime, and even more so in the lifetime of everyone here.................The Steelers have been a far, far superior franchise than the Browns.

LIKE IT OR NOT................. in the entire span of the NFL..........The Steelers are a better franchise than the Browns. They own the head-to-head record, THey have more people in the HOF, they have been an NFL team longer, and they have more NFL championships than the Browns. All that AAFC schidt doesn't count. Just as always, the fukcking Cry Babie Browns can't stand on their own...they have to have the NFL step in and make special concessions for them..............The NFL decided to convert those bullschidt championships? Sorry, they were not won in the NFL, they were won in a bush league, picnic organization.

Also, if Paul Brown was so great, adn the Steelers sucked so bad.................how come it is the Steelers who hold the record for consecutive head-to-head wins versus us? What did they beat us? 15 times in a row? Even in PB's heyday he never owned the Steelers like they now own us.

You can be a homie all you want, but the Steeler franchise has more value than the Browns franchise, the city is just as storied, probably more, and the team, by ANY measurement is the better franchise. The fans? The empty Browns seats tell the truth. There is no difference between a Steeler fan and a Browns fan. Fans love their team. That's all there is to it.

You fukcking children who constantly fight about how lousy other fans are compared to Browns fans, are no different than kids engaging in "my dog's better than yours". I have just as many friends who love the Steelers as those who love the Browns. Fukc you, Fukc your mother, and Fukc anyone else who tries to tell me that these people are not as good as the same kind of people who support the Browns. Grow the Fukc up already, Larry. Grow the Fukc up.

2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I never proclaimed him as the next anyone. I said we should have drafted him. Compared to the shidt we did draft, he is a world beater. The guy's story has not been written. You jackoffs are so hard up to find me being wrong at something, you were proclaiming a failure the first time Simeien (sp.) started. THey has been hurt. Is he fragile? We will see. For sure, he has not yet had his chance. 

He has had a minute amount of success. You have said he would be special. But how is it that he hasn't had his chance, but before someone for Cleveland has taken a snap they aren't worth it.

Anyway, how about some of the other things you claimed and were wrong. How come you don't bring them up. Tom Brady has proved you wrong twice, once last year, and him not reaching even championship game this year.

The smartest gamblers in the world (and guessing or predicting is gambling) dont go 100%, so when you are wrong dont come and say you are 100%

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

We are one HC and one owner away from being a really excellent franchise.

LOL

56 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

He has had a minute amount of success. You have said he would be special. But how is it that he hasn't had his chance, but before someone for Cleveland has taken a snap they aren't worth it.

Anyway, how about some of the other things you claimed and were wrong. How come you don't bring them up. Tom Brady has proved you wrong twice, once last year, and him not reaching even championship game this year.

The smartest gamblers in the world (and guessing or predicting is gambling) dont go 100%, so when you are wrong dont come and say you are 100%

Brady proved me wrong? When? He can't do schidt without the refs. Fukck TOm Brady, I hope he dies on the field. Really, the guy is nothing without the refs helping him. THe flag on the Gronk hit was bad enough, but an interference on an uncatchable ball? 10 yards out of bounds? Go fukck your moether with your Brady bullschidt.  He is EXACTLY as I said........... FINISHED.................DONE...........................If he does nto get questionalbe calls helping him, the Patriots have no way to win this game. They can barely outplay the Browns.

Get the refs out of the game, then come talk to me.

2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

the guy is nothing without the refs helping him. THe flag on the Gronk hit was bad enough, but an interference on an uncatchable ball? 10 yards out of bounds?

1) if TJ Ward gets flagged for blowing Gronks knee out ya sure as hell can't hit him helmet to helmet..2)far to much contact down field hand-fighting WR Cooks..check it out drinking ice water 

21 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

The NFL will never expand into Europe, and the rest of the world will never expand its interest in the NFL. The reality is that the NFL is shrinking, and Cleveland is a market that is among the least promising and profitable.

The Steelers tradition of winning is far greater than that of the Browns. In fact, the Browns are one of the least successful franchises of all times. Certianly in the Era of the modern times, they may be THE worst.

The Browns won the NFL title in 1964, but that is the only time, the only championship. All that leather helmet BS means noting. Those guys could have been beaten by a good pick up game squad.

You show your ignorance with every stroke of the typewriter the keyboardYou show your ignorance with every stroke of the typewriter the keyboard

3 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Brady proved me wrong? When? He can't do schidt without the refs. Fukck TOm Brady, I hope he dies on the field. Really, the guy is nothing without the refs helping him. THe flag on the Gronk hit was bad enough, but an interference on an uncatchable ball? 10 yards out of bounds? Go fukck your moether with your Brady bullschidt.  He is EXACTLY as I said........... FINISHED.................DONE...........................If he does nto get questionalbe calls helping him, the Patriots have no way to win this game. They can barely outplay the Browns.

Ahh, I dont remember you saying he will win another Super Bowl and will make another championship game and then another Super Bowl because the refs help him. In fact at NO time did you say that. A couple weeks ago you said he WOULDN'T make another championship game. TOM BRADY 2, GHOOLIE 0.

YOU WERE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now go get about something else and proclaim to be nostradamus. 

And trying to defend it makes you look even worse.

I predict Ghoolie will go on some long rant trying to use a lot of derogatory comments. See I am right 100% of the time lol 

16 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

You said that Brady would NEVER see another Super Bowl.

You said that the reason why is that over the years Brady has gotten slow on his release of the ball.

You said that Brady is finished, done, nada, finito a goner. Turn out the lights. The party is over.

Tommy, you were sitting in your lazy boy swilling down $hithole Zaya rum and chowing down on a plate of nachos observing "ghoolies lessons on football" Im still pixxed about buying a bottle of that crap per your advice.

Now you want to blame the refs my friend? Perhaps you really are a Steeler fan after all because all they do is pi$$ and moan how the refs screw them in the anus 24/7.

17 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

These teams know that the refs wont call a flag on every play. The game would take 6 hours to play and nobody would watch constant interruptions in this short attention span society.

The Steelers offensive line holds like MFers and so do the Patriots and all teams. Its only called after incessant warnings and when the infraction is so blatant that it cannot be ignored. Pass interference should be called on every down with all the contact beyond 5 yards, but every team gets away with it including NE.

Brady is the smartest sob QB that there ever was. The most driven and determined to win as well. He would kick your axx in a game of monopoly. I hope the Browns find a guy just like him and then yall will know that youre never out of any game until the clock strikes zero. 

1 hour ago, boo fagley said:

These teams know that the refs wont call a flag on every play. The game would take 6 hours to play and nobody would watch constant interruptions in this short attention span society.

The Steelers offensive line holds like MFers and so do the Patriots and all teams. Its only called after incessant warnings and when the infraction is so blatant that it cannot be ignored. Pass interference should be called on every down with all the contact beyond 5 yards, but every team gets away with it including NE.

Brady is the smartest sob QB that there ever was. The most driven and determined to win as well. He would kick your axx in a game of monopoly. I hope the Browns find a guy just like him and then yall will know that youre never out of any game until the clock strikes zero. 

I well remember one Super Bowl where (I was watching the game with my brother who played OT) where one of the Pat's linemen flat out tackled a guy come through unabated on a blitz. No call.  

15 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

Ahh, I dont remember you saying he will win another Super Bowl and will make another championship game and then another Super Bowl because the refs help him. In fact at NO time did you say that. A couple weeks ago you said he WOULDN'T make another championship game. TOM BRADY 2, GHOOLIE 0.

YOU WERE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now go get about something else and proclaim to be nostradamus. 

And trying to defend it makes you look even worse.

I predict Ghoolie will go on some long rant trying to use a lot of derogatory comments. See I am right 100% of the time lol 

Ha, he's wrong on Brady again. Was wrong on the Bengal's 2017 record predicted 11-5 to me when I told him he was full of it expecting that out of the Bungles, and probably wrong on Paxton Lynch. All he's got left is bluster BS. It's actually pretty funny.... 

49 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Ha, he's wrong on Brady again. Was wrong on the Bengal's 2017 record predicted 11-5 to me when I told him he was full of it expecting that out of the Bungles, and probably wrong on Paxton Lynch. All he's got left is bluster BS. It's actually pretty funny.... 

18183e3dde2d2bd8132bf82bf84791ce--the-muppets-waldorf.jpg

3 hours ago, boo fagley said:

Another thought- Ghoolie missed the memo playoff games get reffed differently than regular season. I saw plenty of stuff (both games) that would have been called defensive PI in the regular season. I also saw how far the Browns have to go talent wise to be a legit SB contender. 

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

18183e3dde2d2bd8132bf82bf84791ce--the-muppets-waldorf.jpg

Oh, I just remembered another one of Ghoolie's dead wrong predictions. Joe Thomas will never make the HOF. :lol::lol::lol: Most of the talking heads are now saying first ballot lock, a year or two later at worst...   

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

I also saw how far the Browns have to go talent wise to be a legit SB contender. 

Yep, I saw and thought the exact same thing, especially watching when watching great receivers make catches Browns only dream about. Same for a lot of the close DB coverages and double teams that actually worked like they are supposed to work. I also watched some great coaching figure out what teams were doing and make the adjustments. Not seen that from Browns coaching staff.

On 1/21/2018 at 10:27 PM, RoyceRolls said:

Ghoolie is wrong constantly, he just ties to cover it up with revisionist history and auto fellatio. 

:lol:

20180122_GreatAFCGear_Webfeature.jpg

Archived