mjp28

Pittsburgh's Sissy Fans: (did I really say that?) :-0

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Idk if we really have room to talk

Sure we do. Browns fans may leave early of a regular season game when you're down by 25 points or more. They don't leave in the middle of a playoff game when there within striking distanceSure we do. Browns fans may leave early of a regular season game when you're down by 25 points or more. They don't leave in the middle of a playoff game when there within striking distance

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Who care's.. Let's enjoy this one.. We had enough hurt for one season... Let the stooler fans enjoy a little guff for once...

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, D Bone said:

I can't believe Tomlin didn't kick the FG once the 10 seconds were run off the clock leaving just 32...... How do some of these head coaches have their jobs? 

Tomlin is as bad as Hue. 

I think it is more debatable the onside kick when down 7 and 3:20 or something like that and 2 TOs left, don't you think so?

I just watched last 6 mins. Damn it. I thought Steelers would win easily!! (more for Jax playing bad than them playing well.)

13 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Negative Nelly has spoken.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

The Steeler should not have let Bernie Kosar and Stinkenhiemer call this game.

Seriously, Tomlin did everything but give blowjobs to Bortles. So now, NE gets a bye. Boring AFC. If Tomlin is not fired I will be surprised.

Are you going to burn your Steelers jersey?

56 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

The Steeler should not have let Bernie Kosar and Stinkenhiemer call this game.

Seriously, Tomlin did everything but give blowjobs to Bortles. So now, NE gets a bye. Boring AFC. If Tomlin is not fired I will be surprised.

Hey what do you know the white Oprah is flip flopping again

Tomlin is wasting Ben and all the Steelers talent with his clueless coaching.They $hit the bed again 1 and done. 13 - 3 bedshitters. A defense that couldn't stop a nose bleed.

Tough Steel town? Black coffee and non filter Camels? Been there lately? Soft latte and hookah pipe pajama boy town

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Try not to use "we" when you want to sound like a Missedagain fan. 

When this franchise won 12, 11 or even 10 regular season games - the home fans weren't booing them off the field when they were only down by 7 points.  And I can assure if we had a talent pool that won 13 regular season games - there wouldn't have been that volume of empty seats when the deficit only reached 7 in the 4th quarter. 

So, what the excuses why they lost?

The Refs have to be the # 1 answer in Steeler fan family fued.

5 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Try not to use "we" when you want to sound like a Missedagain fan. 

When this franchise won 12, 11 or even 10 regular season games - the home fans weren't booing them off the field when they were only down by 7 points.  And I can assure if we had a talent pool that won 13 regular season games - there wouldn't have been that volume of empty seats when the deficit only reached 7 in the 4th quarter. 

Really cause I can recall more that a few games the Browns didn't even sell out in the mid to late 80's

2 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

From what I could tell they lost despite having the refs trying to give it to themFrom what I could tell they lost despite having the refs trying to give it to them

1 minute ago, boo fagley said:

# 1 answer in Steeler fan family fued.

It's not Ben's time to go, but Todd Hailey as OC is as stale as Shula was to Newton..T. Hailey will be their fall guy..

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Careful there, one playoff game since the BROWNS v2.0 in 1999 (a loss) and coming off 1-31 yes the fans have plenty to be sore about.

14 minutes ago, Richiswhere said:

Really cause I can recall more that a few games the Browns didn't even sell out in the mid 80's

Maybe the few seasons we didn't make the playoffs up through 84.  But when we started frequenting the playoffs in 85 and AFC Championship Games - selling out home games or fans leaving early was never a problem. You know that.  There was no better home field advantage anywhere when the Dawg Pound got rocking especially in the mid-late 80s.  Pitts fans didn't even believe in their 13-3 team today so it's

18 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Like I said before, my wife is a Steelers fan and the only thing I heard was:  The Steelers didn't come to play.  It's always the reason why they lose in the playoffs.  Either they come to play, or they didn't.  Never because the other team was better prepared.  

Sorry I couldn't resist......what's the second best thing to come out of Jacksonville today?

Birthdate:
 October 21, 1986
Birthplace:
 Jacksonville FL USA
Height:
 5' 5"
Weight:
 105 lbs
Measurements:
 32DD-25-35
Bio:
When it comes to learning about the Florida party scene, we turn to none other than blonde-haired Becca Mahler. “After one too many tequila shots at a downtown Orlando club, my girlfriends and I decided to have a three-way make out session for all to see,”........  . “I’m in communication sciences and disorders,” says Miss Mahler. “We learn about all the ways the tongue can be used—for speech.” We have a hard time believing that Becca’s education about the tongue is limited to speech, ....... whoa.

25372_full.jpg

2 hours ago, Richiswhere said:

Ummm no thanks

why not ? ben's #'s have gone way up since he took over for ariens 

I didn't see the game, Did Haden get roasted today?

2 hours ago, Nero said:

I think it is more debatable the onside kick when down 7 and 3:20 or something like that and 2 TOs left, don't you think so?

For sure...... Tomlin did everything he could to make it all but impossible for his players to win. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

From what I could tell they lost despite having the refs trying to give it to themFrom what I could tell they lost despite having the refs trying to give it to them

You can say that again

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

It's not Ben's time to go, but Todd Hailey as OC is as stale as Shula was to Newton..T. Hailey will be their fall guy..

Tomlin will throw Haley under the bus to save his axx. Won't help though because Tomlin is sharp as a hammer.