THE BROWNS BOARD

Pittsburgh's Sissy Fans: (did I really say that?) :-0

mjp28

1 minute ago, boo fagley said:

# 1 answer in Steeler fan family fued.

It's not Ben's time to go, but Todd Hailey as OC is as stale as Shula was to Newton..T. Hailey will be their fall guy..

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Idk if we really have room to talk

Careful there, one playoff game since the BROWNS v2.0 in 1999 (a loss) and coming off 1-31 yes the fans have plenty to be sore about.

14 minutes ago, Richiswhere said:

Really cause I can recall more that a few games the Browns didn't even sell out in the mid 80's

Maybe the few seasons we didn't make the playoffs up through 84.  But when we started frequenting the playoffs in 85 and AFC Championship Games - selling out home games or fans leaving early was never a problem. You know that.  There was no better home field advantage anywhere when the Dawg Pound got rocking especially in the mid-late 80s.  Pitts fans didn't even believe in their 13-3 team today so it's

18 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

So, what the excuses why they lost?

The Refs have to be the # 1 answer in Steeler fan family fued.

Like I said before, my wife is a Steelers fan and the only thing I heard was:  The Steelers didn't come to play.  It's always the reason why they lose in the playoffs.  Either they come to play, or they didn't.  Never because the other team was better prepared.  

Sorry I couldn't resist......what's the second best thing to come out of Jacksonville today?

Birthdate:
 October 21, 1986
Birthplace:
 Jacksonville FL USA
Height:
 5' 5"
Weight:
 105 lbs
Measurements:
 32DD-25-35
Bio:
When it comes to learning about the Florida party scene, we turn to none other than blonde-haired Becca Mahler. “After one too many tequila shots at a downtown Orlando club, my girlfriends and I decided to have a three-way make out session for all to see,”........  . “I’m in communication sciences and disorders,” says Miss Mahler. “We learn about all the ways the tongue can be used—for speech.” We have a hard time believing that Becca’s education about the tongue is limited to speech, ....... whoa.

25372_full.jpg

2 hours ago, Nero said:

I think it is more debatable the onside kick when down 7 and 3:20 or something like that and 2 TOs left, don't you think so?

For sure...... Tomlin did everything he could to make it all but impossible for his players to win. 

18 minutes ago, D Bone said:

For sure...... Tomlin did everything he could to make it all but impossible for his players to win. 

It's somewhat obvious no matter who's coaching when the announcers know ahead of time what shold be done.......and are shocked when they see what the coach is actually doing.

28 minutes ago, Richiswhere said:

Don't forget those 2 brilliant  4th and less than 1 calls by Hailey.

I only saw the last 4min of the game, but I have no doubt Mikey phucked something else up too.

2 hours ago, Richiswhere said:

Really cause I can recall more that a few games the Browns didn't even sell out in the mid to late 80's

Haha. I had season tickets from '78-91, that is nowhere near true. Even in  the failed Paul McDonald season of 1984, the place was full. 

2 hours ago, Richiswhere said:

Really cause I can recall more that a few games the Browns didn't even sell out in the mid to late 80's

Cleveland Municipal Stadium seated around 81,000 fans.

Heinz Field seats around 68,000 yinzers.

Those hardcore Stooler fans showed their true colors today.

I can't believe what I just saw.

And the last play of the Vikings/Saints game is an absolute perfect example of how bad tackling is nowadays - the Saints DB Marcus Williams completely whiffed on Stefon Diggs because he never saw him. Williams went at Diggs head first, looking down at the ground, instead of head up, just looking to wrap him up and get him down in-bounds. You can't tackle what you can't see.

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I can't believe what I just saw.

And the last play of the Vikings/Saints game is an absolute perfect example of how bad tackling is nowadays - the Saints DB Marcus Williams completely whiffed on Stefon Diggs because he never saw him. Williams went at Diggs head first, looking down at the ground, instead of head up, just looking to wrap him up and get him down in-bounds. You can't tackle what you can't see.

Yep, he tackles like Shazier.

4 hours ago, TopDawg31 said:

I didn't see the game, Did Haden get roasted today?

Haden made big league plays all day long. Made the Browns look like dumb schidts

9 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Haden made big league plays all day long. Made the Browns look like dumb schidts

And got roasted a time or two. He can enjoy watching the SB with the rest of us fans at home...  You all hurtsie the big bad Squealers lost? :lol:

6 hours ago, boo fagley said:

Are you going to burn your Steelers jersey?

I don't have a Steeler jersey, although I did have a Terry Bradshaw replica game jersey back in the day. Steelers are a great team. I was sad to see them lose, expecially because they were the best team in the AFC. Tomlin is Hue. Tomlin is Marty and Bernie all rolled in to one turd. 4th and a foot, they have  a huge QB, and they call a pitchout? WTF?

I hate to see ANYONE play prevent-win football. Marty and Bernie were the creators of it, the masters of it, and now, we see most NFL teams playing not to lose. Todays was a prime example.

I like the Steelers, what can I say? They are a far better franchise than the Browns. This cannot be debated, and one can only hope that Haslam sells or moves the team. Ben showed why he is headed to the HOF on the first ballot. He made some great throws, even though, like Brady, his release has grown slow.

7 minutes ago, hoorta said:

And got roasted a time or two. He can enjoy watching the SB with the rest of us fans at home...  You all hurtsie the big bad Squealers lost? :lol:

Hurstsie? Dude, that is YOU who suffers vagina dryness based on how games turn out. I have no fahking dog in this hunt. Browns, Steelers, makes no difference. This schidt doesn't impact my life. It is a liesure activity. Fun, something to enjoy, a hobby, a goof. I am watching the TV show LA to Vegas, and then a revisit of The Cooler, with some Zaya, and my puppy.

I will most likely buy a Harley this week, and am making 2 presentations to potential investors in a patented water technology I am partners in. I need to shave my nutsack, take my pup to daycare in the am, put up  new mailbox, and who knows, go the the U of M campus and fauck some students up at foosball.

You guys really are Water Mitty wannabe's aren't you? "Ooh, Ghoolie is miserable because the Steelers lost......Ooh, this is killing Ghoolie.....Ooh, Ghoolie won't be able to save face because the Steelers lost.

Really, you guys are fahked up. I wanted the Steelers to win. I thought the did things so stupid Hue, Marty and Bernie must have been calling the game. But being upset? At the outcome of a football game? Dude, the NFL is a hobby, a diversion. This schidt never has and never will impact my life in any way........other than....."fuack...they lost."

How did the Browns do today?

54 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Hurstsie? Dude, that is YOU who suffers vagina dryness based on how games turn out. I have no fahking dog in this hunt. Browns, Steelers, makes no difference. This schidt doesn't impact my life. It is a liesure activity. Fun, something to enjoy, a hobby, a goof. I am watching the TV show LA to Vegas, and then a revisit of The Cooler, with some Zaya, and my puppy.

I will most likely buy a Harley this week, and am making 2 presentations to potential investors in a patented water technology I am partners in. I need to shave my nutsack, take my pup to daycare in the am, put up  new mailbox, and who knows, go the the U of M campus and fauck some students up at foosball.

You guys really are Water Mitty wannabe's aren't you? "Ooh, Ghoolie is miserable because the Steelers lost......Ooh, this is killing Ghoolie.....Ooh, Ghoolie won't be able to save face because the Steelers lost.

Really, you guys are fahked up. I wanted the Steelers to win. I thought the did things so stupid Hue, Marty and Bernie must have been calling the game. But being upset? At the outcome of a football game? Dude, the NFL is a hobby, a diversion. This schidt never has and never will impact my life in any way........other than....."fuack...they lost."

How did the Browns do today?

All bluster... They win, I'm a genius, they lose  I Don't give a crap- Bite me. 

1 hour ago, Flugel said:

When you have a 13-3 record

Jags were 3-13 last season..no hue, rough patches & clueless since 99 are unacceptable in any sport..bla,bla,blah..

I wonder who atenears will choose as his favorite team now, after his squealer squids lost.

That unsportsmanlike conduct on Ramsey, being pushed by juju.... I still just don't believe it.

I mean, I've compared some NFL "refs" to those in the wwe, but freaking seriously...that was fake.

the squids get so much help - that the steelers get mad when they DON'T get away with it.

https://www.sbnation.com/2018/1/14/16889312/jalen-ramsey-unsportsmanlike-penalty-steelers-jaguars

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/01/nfl-playoffs-jaguars-steelers-highlights-juju-smith-schuster-flop-jalen-ramsey-penalty

I agree with you Ghoolie on the pitchout with 4th and  a foot. You have a big pussy at QB with one of the best running backs around right behind him and only 1 LB behind the front line? WTF is wrong with them that they didn't at least give it to Bell up the middle when the strength of Jax has been their speed to the perimeter all season long. Just plain stupid call. Very Huelike.

Archived