THE BROWNS BOARD

Pittsburgh's Sissy Fans: (did I really say that?) :-0

mjp28

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JAX 45 - 42  Final. What a great playoff game.

Pittsburgh scored on some unbelievable TD passes especially to the best WR in the  game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But piss burgh is done! :lol: .......and the fans deserted! 

the officials tried - juju shuester sp? shoves Ramsey into the steeler just out of bounds...

and naturally the stupid steeler ref calls Ramsey for hitting him out of bounds - unsportsmanlike conduct.

Could have been the turning point of the game.

Not THIS time ! YES !!!!!!!

The Steeler should not have let Bernie Kosar and Stinkenhiemer call this game.

Seriously, Tomlin did everything but give blowjobs to Bortles. So now, NE gets a bye. Boring AFC. If Tomlin is not fired I will be surprised.

I can't believe Tomlin didn't kick the FG once the 10 seconds were run off the clock leaving just 32...... How do some of these head coaches have their jobs? 

Tomlin is as bad as Hue. 

49 minutes ago, BrownsFan4Evr said:

I guess if you're a Steeler receiver you can push off all you want.

sure has seemed that way for years. The TD, antonio brown was holding Ramsey's leading wrist from underneath, and

Ramsey couldn't knock the ball down, brown catches it. If he hadn't caught it, you can bet it would have been offensive interference anyways. the squids and their dirty tricks.

16 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Seriously, Tomlin did everything but give blowjobs to Bortles. So now, NE gets a bye. Boring AFC. If Tomlin is not fired I will be surprised.

You suck on the  Steelers penises all year long. And now you're pissed at them. Frak off

True colors shined through all game long for that sissy fan base.They booed their alleged team as early as getting down 7-0.  And when they were still in the game in the 4th quarter - the volume of empty seats all over the place was absolutely adorable.

They took a 13-3 record and lost their very 1st playoff home game with it to a team that already beat them once in Pittsburgh.  Instead of worrying about beating NE for once, maybe they ought to concentrate on the Jax team they can't beat.  At least Stink and Vag can still watch their hero James Harrison get a chance to play for a Superbowl.

FUN day!!!!

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Idk if we really have room to talk

Sure we do. Browns fans may leave early of a regular season game when you're down by 25 points or more. They don't leave in the middle of a playoff game when there within striking distanceSure we do. Browns fans may leave early of a regular season game when you're down by 25 points or more. They don't leave in the middle of a playoff game when there within striking distance

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Who care's.. Let's enjoy this one.. We had enough hurt for one season... Let the stooler fans enjoy a little guff for once...

24 minutes ago, D Bone said:

I can't believe Tomlin didn't kick the FG once the 10 seconds were run off the clock leaving just 32...... How do some of these head coaches have their jobs? 

Tomlin is as bad as Hue. 

I think it is more debatable the onside kick when down 7 and 3:20 or something like that and 2 TOs left, don't you think so?

I just watched last 6 mins. Damn it. I thought Steelers would win easily!! (more for Jax playing bad than them playing well.)

56 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Hey what do you know the white Oprah is flip flopping again

31 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Try not to use "we" when you want to sound like a Missedagain fan. 

When this franchise won 12, 11 or even 10 regular season games - the home fans weren't booing them off the field when they were only down by 7 points.  And I can assure if we had a talent pool that won 13 regular season games - there wouldn't have been that volume of empty seats when the deficit only reached 7 in the 4th quarter. 

5 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Try not to use "we" when you want to sound like a Missedagain fan. 

When this franchise won 12, 11 or even 10 regular season games - the home fans weren't booing them off the field when they were only down by 7 points.  And I can assure if we had a talent pool that won 13 regular season games - there wouldn't have been that volume of empty seats when the deficit only reached 7 in the 4th quarter. 

Really cause I can recall more that a few games the Browns didn't even sell out in the mid to late 80's

2 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

So, what the excuses why they lost?

The Refs have to be the # 1 answer in Steeler fan family fued.

From what I could tell they lost despite having the refs trying to give it to themFrom what I could tell they lost despite having the refs trying to give it to them

Archived