THE BROWNS BOARD

Dirty traitor ObaMAO vs American free speech

calfoxwc

even Fox News, and everybody who watches them.

but leftwing NPR, well, THAT is ok with his dirty garbage' highness.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/01/13/obama-slams-americans-who-watch-fox-news-you-are-living-on-a-different-planet

All of this is correct

“One of the biggest challenges we have to our democracy is the degree to which we don’t share a common baseline of facts,” Obama said, according to the Washington Free Beacon.

“What the Russians exploited — but it was already here — is we are operating in completely different universes. If you watch Fox News, you are living on a different planet than you are if you, you know, listen to NPR,” he added.

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

No, it is objectively true.

this back and forth, and every other on here, is proof 

Proof or not I agree it is objectively true. The coverage on Fox is much different than you can get on just about any other outlet. Then again no more biased than most of the mainstream media.  And the only place  you will get the other side of the story . As far as NPR I doubt woody spends much time listening to it but maybe I'm wrong.

WSS

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

No, it is objectively true.

this back and forth, and every other on here, is proof 

well, it isn't true at all. Go ahead and "objectively" EXPLAIN why you ...feel that way.

Use your special "science".

Let's hear it.

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Proof or not I agree it is objectively true. The coverage on Fox is much different than you can get on just about any other outlet. Then again no more biased than most of the mainstream media.  And the only place  you will get the other side of the story . As far as NPR I doubt woody spends much time listening to it but maybe I'm wrong.

WSS

Nope. Don't  listen. I get most of my news from The Blaze, AmmoLand, Fox New, etc

Then I google around to get the rest of the story (or actual story)

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Nope. Don't  listen. I get most of my news from The Blaze, AmmoLand, Fox New, etc

Then I google around to get the rest of the story (or actual story)

no, you just bitch at other's opinions, while never having opinions on issues of your own, like a valley doll

woodypeckerhead. you can't back up any bitch of yours validly for anything. When called out on it, you go sarcastic and run and hide behind vague nonsense righteousness.

19 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

no, you just bitch at other's opinions, while never having opinions on issues of your own, like a valley doll

...you can't back up any bitch of yours validly for anything. When called out on it, you go sarcastic and run and hide behind vague nonsense righteousness.

pot-and-kettle.png

7 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

wait? you are saying I don't have opionions I post on the board of my own?

seriously?

lol

poor fake news bounce back bs.

20 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

...When called out on it, you go sarcastic and run and hide behind vague nonsense righteousness.

On 1/15/2018 at 12:21 PM, Westside Steve said:

JB we don't often agree but you are far from being what I'd consider a stooge. I can't imagine how you would look over the last couple of dozen posts by these gentlemen and find much similarity whatsoever. That's not necessarily a value judgement just two completely different approaches.

WSS

Really? It's quite obvious to me. Take this thread for example:

• Cal begins by creating a rather hyperbolic post about how "traitor Obama" is against "American free speech" because Obama had, ironically, used his free speech to point out the large ideological gap between viewers of differing news outlets, as if anyone here had thought otherwise.
  • Woody then makes the argument that what Obama says is objectively true, and pulls quotes from the article Cal provided to support his argument - a valid move, regardless whether or not you actually agree with him
  • Next Cal, rather than addressing Woody's argument and provide a counterargument, takes the opportunity to instead personally insult Woody by posting a picture of a woodpecker in response - par for the course so far.
  • Woody again reiterates his original counter argument, to which you agree with him, albeit begrudgingly, i'd assume, while also bringing up the point of media's liberal bias - a point on which you and I agree on. Cal then throws out another attack at woody -  something about "special science", feelings, etc.
  • Woody then responds to you with his own facetious reply about the Blaze, ammoland, etc, after which Cal then has the temerity to claim Woody back up anything he was saying/"bitching" and " hid[ing] behind vague nonsense righteousness" - the very same thing that Cal himself was doing throughout the thread. Hence the "pot calling the kettle black" meme from me.
  • Rise, repeat for any thread involving both Cal and Woody.

Yep.

It's not worth it. It really isn't worth it. The same back and forth. The same nonsense. Then I get to the point I just call him and idiot, or I call Steve out on his schtick, and everything I previously said gets invalidated. 

It just isn't worth it. I need to just stop hopping on this board. It's a circle jerk of the same BS every time. The same opinions they're fed and the vomit out over here. 

well, jblew, you blew that. woodpeckerhead has always done the same thing. I can justify why I see things the way I see them

in many ways, on either forum. I posted an entire article, and he, as usual, cherry picks a few parts and misinterprets it as his

ignorant form of rebuttal.

Not the same thing at all. If I saw that he had any kind of point, I would have answered accordingly.

You libs - you make up stuff that you want to be true, and run with it forever. That is why fake news is so prevalent in lib msm circles. It works. only for you libs, but it works.

Like "hands up, don't shoot". It was a farce the entire time.

woody cut and pasted obaMao's opinions, and said they were fact, which is baloney, as usual.

bs as always, therefore, he got labeled "woodpecker" for the umpteenth time.

How libs can feel that their emotionalism outbursts are factual, is the question.

Archived