THE BROWNS BOARD

This day 31 years ago...

Kvoethe

..... and 31 years ago today, even after all of that pain, I just knew that if I were lucky enough to still be alive today, I would've seen at least two Super Bowl victories by the Browns. 

Instead I got to watch them move, disappear, reappear as some v2.0 impostor, and finally cap all of that off with an 0-16 perfect season. 

6 hours ago, D Bone said:

..... and 31 years ago today, even after all of that pain, I just knew that if I were lucky enough to still be alive today, I would've seen at least two Super Bowl victories by the Browns. 

Instead I got to watch them move, disappear, reappear as some v2.0 impostor, and finally cap all of that off with an 0-16 perfect season. 

The "long play" Process. :lol:

13 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

The drive!

:angry:

I was 22 years old and I was there in the upper deck! Never forget!!!...GO BROWNS!!!

15 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

The drive!

:angry:

And the Salem, OHIO native Rich Karlis FG that is still not good.......and the lucky Drive was just to tie not win the game. :ph34r:

Other than that I don't remember a thing. :lol:

15 hours ago, D Bone said:

Free-Happy-New-Year-Clipart.jpg

Yep, I was there. Wide left.

Why did Marty take Dave Puzzoli off the field? 

Why did Hargrove pull Jaret Wright with a 2 hit shutout?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Archived