THE BROWNS BOARD

Haiti a $HITHOLE?

Westside Steve

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/11/politics/immigrants-shithole-countries-trump/index.html

I'm surprised one of you guys has some brought this up yet.

President should be more careful in a hostile world with ears everywhere. But of course Haiti really is a $hithole...

WSS

Not the greatest move as far as diplomacy goes. I could tell my wife that she gained a few over the winter when she asks me how a dress fits but for diplomacy reasons I decide to say as much in a better way haha.

But yeah, Haiti is a shithole for sure. One of my wife's friends was working there with a church group after the earthquake. She was told that "blonde haired white women can't work in town where the males are". The aid workers had to fight off rape attempts at machete point by the locals when the whole thing started. So they moved her to a place out in the country side that dealt with primarily women and children. Sounds like a lovely place.

42 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Sounds like he said he said and you'll run with the side you want to be right.

On the anti Trump side, those comments in the article sound like they get real close to "less minorities, more whites"

Which, as distressing is it maybe to some of you, is probably a good idea. Of course not just whites but people from countries that wouldn't be considered third world shiteholes.

Unfortunately most of the destitute third world shite holes are inhabited by people of color, but certainly not all. India, Spain, Jamaica, Portugal, many Asian countries and even some African countries would not be considered such.

But it's much easier just to make it about color, serves your agenda right?

WSS

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/12/flashback-that-time-obama-called-libya-a-st-show/

And on this rare occasion President Obama was correct.

WSS

IMO, calling the current situation in a country a Sheet show and just calling a country a shithole are two different things.

I know you and others on here will just think I'm splitting words to be Anti Trump or whatever. But they're different.

58 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

IMO, calling the current situation in a country a Sheet show and just calling a country a shithole are two different things.

I know you and others on here will just think I'm splitting words to be Anti Trump or whatever. But they're different.

So you are saying that Haiti is not a shitehole?

Or you're just mad that Trump called it one?

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

So you are saying that Haiti is not a shitehole?

Or you're just mad that Trump called it one?

WSS

I never said either of those two things.

I typed out exactly what I meant to say. 

If I didn't type something out, then it wasn't what I meant to say

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I never said either of those two things.

I typed out exactly what I meant to say. 

If I didn't type something out, then it wasn't what I meant to say

Which is why it was in the form of a question to give you the opportunity to say what you believe if you believe anything. I suspect you might but you fear if you actually say it out loud then you might be questioned. 

WSS

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Which is why it was in the form of a question to give you the opportunity to say what you believe if you believe anything. I suspect you might but you fear if you actually say it out loud then you might be questioned. 

WSS

No, it is just  one of your Typical Steve tactics. One of your techniques to put words in the other person's mouth and drive the conversation away from where you don't want it to be. Causing me to spend time refuting things I never said. It's great. It is  the same thing you've been doing on here for years. You've just recently shifted much further right.

I'm sure Haiti isn't as nice as it is here, but I don't know much about it. Regardless, the president shouldn't call it a shithole. I'm not mad at Trump. If anything I'm disappointed in our country that we elected him. 

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

No, it is just  one of your Typical Steve tactics. One of your techniques to put words in the other person's mouth and drive the conversation away from where you don't want it to be. Causing me to spend time refuting things I never said. It's great. It is  the same thing you've been doing on here for years. You've just recently shifted much further right.

Of course I don't believe you could find any examples of that and I'm not kidding and I'm not baiting you. 

Speaking of typical anything typical Woody is making that claim over and over and over as well as comparing someone you don't like to Cal.

And dodging questions of course.

WSS

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Of course I don't believe you could find any examples of that and I'm not kidding and I'm not baiting you. 

Speaking of typical anything typical Woody is making that claim over and over and over as well as comparing someone you don't like to Cal.

And dodging questions of course.

WSS

1) You've frequently attempted to put words in my mouth on here. I then have to reply and defend myself against something I didn't say or don't believe. Taking away from whatever direction the back and forth was originally going. 

2) I have been comparing you to Cal because you have been more like Cal in you're furthered right wing views over the last year or so. You're similar in that regard. You're moving down to that level. Has nothing to  do with comparing anyone I "don't like" to Cal. I'm comparing someone that is acting like Cal to Cal. There's a difference.

3) I did answer your questions. But again, this goes back to what I was saying before. Now I'm either responding to a bunch of questions or having to say I did or didn't say things that were already typed out. And it derails whatever point I was trying to make, or someone else. 

Archived