THE BROWNS BOARD

Support Hue For One More Year?

BrownsFan4Evr

17 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

As do the vast majority of people on here, but there is a fine line between supporting your team and enabling them to continue making horrible decisions.

I mean if he's our coach I support him. I may make a thread arguing for why he should be fired, but I have no intention of making fun of him on every thread as some kind of massive boob.

16 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I predict the pro-Sashi people will make one passive-aggressive comment after another after every loss next season (WELL AT LEAST WE HAVE FOOTBALL GUYS) in a vain attempt to get back at all the guys who gave them Sheet this season.

Support Hue? Well I want the Browns to win games and be successful, so of course I'll support him as part of the bigger picture, but I don't expect things to go well with him. Hopefully I am wrong.

Nah. I'm actually almost out of that phase already. 

7 hours ago, wargograw said:

Nah. I'm actually almost out of that phase already. 

Don't underestimate yourself wargo.... Your chronic need to tell people how incredibly intelligent and right you are is impressive.

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Support? More like tolerate and hope he becomes better on gamedays with a decent OC.

Yes.....You hit it right on the nail.  Tolerate and hope an OC comes in and can make up for his deficiencies....which have been palpable and ubiquitous.

Archived