THE BROWNS BOARD

Sessions Pot Policy reversal is good news for America

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Look you potheads seem to think there's no danger. I just gave you some stats that there is some danger oh, maybe not as bad as booze yet but rising. And you are statistical defense was look it's less than booze. Oxy and crack  less than booze too, it's your criteria.

I understand you want to get fuked up and you think weed is like cool man. 

I guess more and more people on the dole are going to need more ways to pass the time.

WSS

I'm going to ignore everything in there where you're attempting to troll me by calling me a pothead and instead focus on the fact you still don't seem to understand what statistically is being presented and what is relevant...

Confusing rates with absolute numbers 

While you and others on here may be easily conned by manipulated numbers on here, don't think you can pass it off on others.

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm going to ignore everything in there where you're attempting to troll me by calling me a pothead and instead focus on the fact you still don't seem to understand what statistically is being presented and what is relevant...

While you and others on here may be easily conned by manipulated numbers on here, don't think you can pass it off on others.

Ignore anything you want Woody. Why should this be any different than anything else you don't know shjt about?

WSS

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

http://www.birds.cornell.edu/wp_about/faq.html

29949bbfa14f3e787d1127034a5a62ff.jpg

Archived