Sign in to follow this  
DieHardBrownsFan

Sessions Pot Policy reversal is good news for America

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

No one here is debating that it's a "panacea from heaven". Hyperbolic language like that, while of your common tactics, does nothing here.

Bolded section:  No, because that's not how statistics works... many users on here seem to confuse rates and totals

"They're never going to see otherwise. Pot is bad because it's illegal and it's illegal because it's bad. That's it. They're set in their ways. Plus, it's politicized, so you know they're towing the party line regardless."

Hyperbolic? That devil you say.

WSS

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

"They're never going to see otherwise. Pot is bad because it's illegal and it's illegal because it's bad. That's it. They're set in their ways. Plus, it's politicized, so you know they're towing the party line regardless."

Hyperbolic? That devil you say.

WSS

Umm... 

That is the argument that's been present here, more or less, multiple times

What you said was much more hyperbolic

That glosses over the part of your post where you're not looking at the stats correctly. Because the total number of auto deaths where there was crack in the system being less than weed or alcohol doesn't make it less harmful. One, that's not at all how you should look at the data, even in your joking manner. And two, that's not how anyone was making any argument to legalize weed. Because, again, a lot of posters here seem to confuse totals and rates, and when to use them

Look you potheads seem to think there's no danger. I just gave you some stats that there is some danger oh, maybe not as bad as booze yet but rising. And you are statistical defense was look it's less than booze. Oxy and crack  less than booze too, it's your criteria.

I understand you want to get fuked up and you think weed is like cool man. 

I guess more and more people on the dole are going to need more ways to pass the time.

WSS

• Upvote 1

PS oxy and crack probably a lot worse dimwit.

Just not statistically. When the buzz wears off you might understand.

WSS

15 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

PS oxy and cracker probably a lot worse dimwit.

Just not statistically. When the buzz wears off you might understand.

WSS

saltines.jpg

Saltines...not even once, kids.

:lol:

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Look you potheads seem to think there's no danger. I just gave you some stats that there is some danger oh, maybe not as bad as booze yet but rising. And you are statistical defense was look it's less than booze. Oxy and crack  less than booze too, it's your criteria.

I understand you want to get fuked up and you think weed is like cool man. 

I guess more and more people on the dole are going to need more ways to pass the time.

WSS

I'm going to ignore everything in there where you're attempting to troll me by calling me a pothead and instead focus on the fact you still don't seem to understand what statistically is being presented and what is relevant...

Confusing rates with absolute numbers 

While you and others on here may be easily conned by manipulated numbers on here, don't think you can pass it off on others.

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm going to ignore everything in there where you're attempting to troll me by calling me a pothead and instead focus on the fact you still don't seem to understand what statistically is being presented and what is relevant...

While you and others on here may be easily conned by manipulated numbers on here, don't think you can pass it off on others.

Ignore anything you want Woody. Why should this be any different than anything else you don't know shjt about?

WSS

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

http://www.birds.cornell.edu/wp_about/faq.html

29949bbfa14f3e787d1127034a5a62ff.jpg